PDA

View Full Version : Searching for female voice actresses for my game

Cloud spikey head
09-13-2006, 08:57 PM
Hi, I’m searching for English speaking females that want to speak in voices for my game Final tear 3 which is now already 1,5 years in progress. We have already enough voice actors for most of the characters but we need 1 more female voice actress .

Here’s a forum where I posted with more information (most is in Dutch a English version will come soon)

http://gathering.tweakers.net/forum/list_messages/1096620/

Who are qualified to do this?

• First of all only females, no males (exception is when the male can do female voices to)

• A good understanding of the English language.

• A very natural English voice, so no strange accents and such

• A good motivation

• And of course enthusiasm

What do you need to do in order to join?

Pm me that you’re interested and I will contact you a.s.a.p

Do I get paid for this?

The awnser is no! This is not a profit project, the game is free for everyone when it’s finished so that why you won’t get paid.

So why should I do it if I not get paid?

Many reasons really

• It’s really fun to do

• It gives you confidence

• You might get famous (if the game becomes a hit)

• It really cool to hear your own voice in a game.

Edit:

I need also some male voice actors for some smaller role's so if those are interested you can pm me to ;)

Eminem's_No.1_Fan
09-13-2006, 09:04 PM
if it becomes a hit and gets famous, do we get paid

daggertrepe
09-14-2006, 01:45 AM
How old do ya have to be. I'm an actress, but I'm only 13.

Cloud spikey head
09-14-2006, 07:34 AM
How old do ya have to be. I'm an actress, but I'm only 13.

That doesn't really matter, the character you're going to speak in is a 16 year old shy girl so I think that you as a 13 year old might do the trick.

@ eminem

Even if it's get famous I still can't offer you money for it because I'm not getting money for the game. This because there are things from other people (games) that I used in my game and that's why I can't sell it ;) If I could sell it it was of course a diffrent story

RiseToFall
09-14-2006, 08:46 AM
I'm not applying for the position or anything, mostly because I'm a guy and probably won't ever be able to sound like a girl.(unless somebody tickles me)But seriously I just wanted to say that the game looks incredibly good, and you should definitely post a thread when it's done.

Also
http://www.tweakzone.nl/f/g/27672bx0RSYvB.PNG
Is this an actual screen shot? Because the background is really beautiful.

BardTard
09-15-2006, 12:51 AM
I'm a girl. Sounds fun. I'd like to do it. PICK ME! :love: :love: :love:

Cloud spikey head
09-15-2006, 08:16 AM
I'm not applying for the position or anything, mostly because I'm a guy and probably won't ever be able to sound like a girl.(unless somebody tickles me)But seriously I just wanted to say that the game looks incredibly good, and you should definitely post a thread when it's done.

Also
http://www.tweakzone.nl/f/g/27672bx0RSYvB.PNG
Is this an actual screen shot? Because the background is really beautiful.

Yes that's an actual screen ;) Thank you for your compliment, of course I will post a topic when the game's done :)

Edit:

I need also some male voice actors for some smaller role's so if those are interested you can pm me to ;)

crono_logical
09-15-2006, 08:43 AM
Of course, if you're having difficulty finding enough actors, you could consider casting some actors for multiple roles - it happens in the industry too for both games and anime :p