PDA

View Full Version : Do you Maple?

Flying Mullet
09-13-2006, 09:51 PM
We haven't had a Maple Story thread in here in a while so I thought I'd make one.

Do you play and how often?

I tend to play for a couple of weeks to a month, then get bored and move onto other things, then in a couple of months come back, and the cycle repeats.

My main character is my level 33 Cleric, Tynkerbella.

The other character I'm playing is my level 16 Warrior, Brutess. She wields two-handed blunt weapons and I'm playing her as a maximum strength build, so I'm depending on a lot of scrolls and equipment stat boosts for dexterity. She like to smash things. :)

DK
09-13-2006, 10:16 PM
I haven't played for months, but I have a level 20 something mage that is nearly a wizard. :confused:

Captain Maxx Power
09-13-2006, 10:55 PM
I used to, but like many free MMOG's (or any MMOG for that matter) I got bored from the repetetive gameplay, complete lack of interaction with anyone with half a brain and lack of any real engagement.

KH-Cloudy
09-14-2006, 03:16 AM
level 36 f/p wizard yokaiddekun..windia....i play for events now :)

Rostum
09-14-2006, 03:25 AM
Eww, no. D;

escobert
09-14-2006, 03:26 AM
Eww, no. D;

Khaotic
09-14-2006, 03:39 AM
I'd rather play runescape <.<;

Christmas
09-14-2006, 03:41 AM
I have a level 35 fighter and stopped playing cause I got tired of the senseless leveling. :(

Markus. D
09-14-2006, 05:53 AM
it was the first ever platformer MMORPG to ever be created.

and now the Global version is almost exceeding the contentfullness of even Korea (Maple continues to quickly change. QUICKLY).

apparently now Newbie characters can use skills like Snail Shell throw (awwww n_n-b) and timed hastes (15 minute charge time though >->).

and though I dont play at all anymore. I still believe it is one of my all time faveorite MMORPGs especciallllly exploration wise, a wonderful massive world that has many themed locations (they even had a Coca Cola themed island D: ).

The only content lacking is stuff for level 150+ people to do.

that and I reckon they should give bonus exp to people in parties to quicken the levelling (not to much though, just enough to make the game more tolerable to people who dislike grinding for a day just to get to level 71).

Vikeve
09-14-2006, 09:07 PM
My computer is really /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gifty so i can't play but when i do i like to talk to other poeple. My friend the other day who is black and was called the N word..... uh oh.... so he completly told down that guy it was pretty funny.

Ryth
09-14-2006, 09:42 PM
I played it, it was pretty much what Maxx said. It wasn't that great, my character was like a Level 11 novice or whatever. It was better than Run Escape though but I want my RO please.