PDA

View Full Version : Who was Zack? (Spoliers)

jimmyoneshot
09-13-2006, 10:50 PM
I know that after the events of Nibelheim Cloud took on Zacks personality but what was Zack like?

Would this personality cause Cloud to flirt with every woman he comes across as it is mentioned by Aeris that Zack was a ladies man and was confident.

Would he be mean and cold to the members of Avalanche and people in general such as on the train to sector 7 when Wedge asks Cloud if he thinks hes got a bright future would he say "I wouldn't hold my breath" or "What do you have in mind"?

When Jessie asks him is he woul like her to make him a special ID card would he say "Thanks anyway" or "Looking forward to it" (Flirtatious)?

I have posted a similar topic before but couldn't get many responses, any answers would be appreciated as I am doing an essay on FF7 and characters personality is a major part of it.

finalfantasyguy4ever
09-14-2006, 02:30 AM
probaly zack was probaly like zack early in the game to hide his insecurity. so zack isd probaly like a ladies man sorta blunt doesnt talk to much and and just like cloud was in early parts of the game till he was able to reconize himself. remember he got most of his info and stuff from zack i hoped i helped since no one was posting:):) :) :) :)

Fonzie
09-14-2006, 02:38 AM
Cloud took Zach's past and mixed it/replaced it with his own. Cloud was always the quiet kid(as seen when you help him regain all his memories).

Sefie1999AD
09-14-2006, 05:03 PM
I think Zack was a ladies' man like Aeris said about him, and I think he was also quite talkative. Remember the flashback scene when "Cloud" kept talking to Sephiroth all the time when they were en-route to Nibelheim five years prior to the game? That was Zack. When Cloud and Zack were on their way to Midgar and Cloud was totally messed up because of the Jenova cells, Zack also kept talking a lot to Cloud and the driver of the truck.

jimmyoneshot
09-18-2006, 06:28 PM
So how exactly do you think Cloud would respond to people throughout the game via the dialogue choices given to the player would he be flirtatious with women ignorant and arrogant to people etc.

For example do you think that Cloud would flirt with Jessie when she asks him if he would like her to make him a special ID card by saying "Looking forward to it" rather than saying "Thanks anyway".

And in the back of the honeybee inn when Cloud is talking to the bee women would he say "Hello the names Cloud, I'm a jack of all trades" (flirtatious and confiedent) or just say goodbye.

I have noticed that Cloud seems to be confident around Aeris maybe due to inheriting/partly inheriting Zacks personality. I want to know if Cloud inherited Zacks personality and handles every situation and dialogue option the way that Zack would or just some of his traits. Also s there any evidence in the game that says cloud inherited/partly inherited Zacks personality.

So would cloud be nice to ceratin people such as Aeris and Tifa, be flirtatious with women, and be unsociable and arrogant towards strangers such as avalanche, Barret and the general people of the slums.

Don't double post, please! Use the edit/delete button located in the bottom right corner of your posts if you have something to add! -- foa