PDA

View Full Version : #@%#!!!

Rengori
09-14-2006, 01:33 AM
Some idiot at school kicked a beehive near the track during PE so there was a swarm of bees there after we finished laps. Got stung once on the wrist and a couple of them tried going for my hair. At least I learned I'm not alergic to bee stings today.

Anyway, when was the first time you got stung by a bee/wasp/etc.?

daggertrepe
09-14-2006, 01:34 AM
I actually have never been stung by a bee. Knock on wood.

oddler
09-14-2006, 01:34 AM
Far too long ago to remember. I do remember that it sucked very badly, though.

Roto13
09-14-2006, 01:38 AM
I never got stung by one. My brother did, about a week ago.

Ouch!
09-14-2006, 01:42 AM
Once. I was picking up a lawn dart and got stung by a bee in the grass.

The bee was dead. >_>

Leen-Leen
09-14-2006, 01:45 AM
I never got stung by a bee before, I've been kind of careful around them.

Venom
09-14-2006, 01:45 AM
I dont think I've ever been stung before.

Khaotic
09-14-2006, 01:50 AM
I got stung in the eye. Believe it or not, thats up to you.

Vikeve
09-14-2006, 02:07 AM
I got stung on the pinky when i was younge it hurt like hell my pinky was all red and puffy and i was crying snce i was so younge bad memeory.

I had it coming though whenever i saw a bee good or bad i would smach it with a gulf club when i was younger.

Jowy
09-14-2006, 02:27 AM
I was four years old in the backyard. I got stung by a bee, and the next thing I knew, I woke up in the hospital with a sore arm. o_o

Hambone
09-14-2006, 02:29 AM
The only time I've ever been stung was about 8 years ago when I was in pre-school.

Evastio
09-14-2006, 02:34 AM
Wasps don't sting me. I sting the wasps. :D Or I grind them into pieces/strip them of their wings/split them near the thorax-abdomen area etc.

I used to kill wasps as well as other insects on a regular basis back when I was young. :ghost:

I got stung in the eye. Believe it or not, thats up to you.
That's not suprising. A guy I know also got stung on the eye a few days ago.

rubah
09-14-2006, 03:03 AM
I have never been stung by a bee. I was stung by a wasp once when I was at my grandparents' house. I went out on their second story porch thing and sat on the swing and it was hiding behind it and stung the back of my leg :( I cried my way into the house and writhed on the floor after!

I Took the Red Pill
09-14-2006, 03:28 AM
I was like 4 and I was leaning my head against a tree that apparently had a bee's nest in it. A 4 year old doesn't like getting stung 3 times in the ear by bees. :(

Fuego
09-14-2006, 03:31 AM
When i was in Elementary school ... once i had a couple of quarters in a book and slid them into my had ... along with a bee .

I felt it moving so i opened my hand and it stung me and flew away.

Then driving in the car not too long after that incident (i was still in elementary school) it flew in the window and hit me on my chest and fell into my lap. Stupid me, i pick the damn thing up to let it go out the window and bastard stung me and flew off !

Then when i was in middle school i was playing in my buddys backyard, with him, in the tool shed. we pissed off this nest of red hornets and we went running for the house i got stung twice once on my neck a centimeter from my jugular vein and then again on my cheek.

I hate hate ... with a fire-eeeee passion HATE ! bugs that can fly around and sting you. LOL !

Shudder ....

~*~Celes~*~
09-14-2006, 03:40 AM
I got stung for the first time recently, actually. It was last summer and I was at a gathering of some sort for my dad's work. I was in line to get my sister a sno-cone and...a wasp flew down my shirt, stung me on the stomach, and flew away. A second wasp did the same only in a differnt spot...It hurt :(

mooglebunni608
09-14-2006, 04:49 AM
At least I learned I'm not alergic to bee stings today.

But that's for today. You can (unfortunately) develope the alergies at any time.

I was really little the first time, like 5 or 6. I was in the garden, or trying to get into the garden, but got stung and chased by a bunch of bees (my dad has bee hives, so their everywhere in the summer)
It HUUUUUUURT! T_T

ValkyrieWing
09-14-2006, 04:53 AM
I got stung once. Strangely, it didn't swell up a whole lot. My mom's severely allergic, bad enough that she had one of those epinephrin needles that she has to shove into her thigh if she get's stung, so it was strange I didn't react worse.

Mosquito bites, on the other hand, mutate into egg-sized lumps with me. ^_^;

exit60b
09-14-2006, 04:54 AM
well, back in the day when flared jeans got popular again... circa 1999 (haha) i was in the car with my cousin going to school when i try and fix my pants, smoothing them out when all of a sudden i feel a sharp pain on my fingertip. my pants start to vibrate or whatever in that spot so i check out whats going on and lo and behold a bumblebee flies out from it... i think it got caught in the flared area of the jean... anyway, that scared the living daylights out of me...

Agent Proto
09-14-2006, 05:00 AM
I got stung a few times, but not any lately. The last time was... quite a long time ago. I was walking, and I stumbled into something, and noticed that a wasp was stinging my ankle. D:

Bloodline666
09-14-2006, 05:00 AM
I got stung by a big-ass wasp once. I was about 7 years old, and I was outside playing. I saw this huge wasp near me. Not knowing any better than to leave them alone, I started swinging my arms at it, trying to get it away. As it turns out, I learned the hard way that it wouldn't just go away like a fly. That wasp approached my arm (I don't remember whether it was my left or my right arm), and stung me. I was crying like a baby. I know the area where I got stung got swollen. So my step-mom mixed baking soda with water, and put that stuff over where I got stung.

Needless to say, I learned the hard way that if you leave bees and wasps alone, they'll most likely leave you alone.

Tasura
09-14-2006, 05:33 AM
Ive only been stung once as fasr as I can recall, it was a few years ago, like 8 or so, and I had a friend over, and someone our parents sent toc heck on us when they were at work were in my back yard, and theres a small bridge that goes over the stream/waterfall, and I told my friend not to go on the bridge cause it had a bee's hve underneath, and waht does he do, he runs into the middle of th bridge and starts jumping on it, the jerk, I got stung and he didnt, just a bit above my elbow on the back of my arm, it hurt like hell and swole up alot.

DK
09-14-2006, 05:41 AM
I was like, three. And walking in this maze at a park with my muv, and somehow this wasp got up my shirt and was on my ribs and I walked into this little girl on accident and it pushed the sting into me. It hurt like fuck and I thought the girl did something so I was blaming her like she did something to me and she looked kinda upset.

Xaven
09-14-2006, 05:48 AM
I've never been stung by a bee or wasp. That I know of.

fantasyjunkie
09-14-2006, 08:36 AM
A wasp got me about 20 years ago. It hurt a lot! :cry:

Slade
09-14-2006, 09:06 AM
I've been stung four times so far and am allergic (last time I had one, at least. It's possible I've grown out of it now)

The first bee sting I got was when I was about 2, so I don't remember. I had no allergic reaction to it. It was my second sting (in the ass) that the reaction occured. I'm hoping I'm over the whole 'allergy to bees' thing. My last one was in '99.

No.78
09-14-2006, 09:10 AM
The bee was dead. >_>

Yep, bees die after they sting you. When I was doing my paper round, I was delivering the paper to the crazy lady in the house that looked abandoned and was completely overgrown to a ridiculous extent... Basically, passing through the leaves, a bee just happened to drop out and sting me... Fucking hurt too, stupid bitch. (That bee was dead after too, that's how I knew it was a bee)...
After that I realised my it wasn't worth the money and quit >.>

Pharoh Amon Khan III
09-14-2006, 10:55 AM
I'm not too clear on this, but when I was just about 6 or 7, I saw something buzzing around me, and I put up my hand, and in flew a wasp and it proceeded to sting the helled-horros out of my hand... Man, that' was something to stare at my hand as this tiny creature commenced to unleash it's holy vengence upon my tiny palm and ellicite this excrusiating pain beyond my belief. Actually I think it may have been on the back of my hand.

Oh, incidentally, I raised my hand to block it because earlier, when I was young-er I was able to do the same with a fly that buzzing around me. I guess using the 'force' blindly isn't such a good idea, huh?

Christmas
09-14-2006, 01:08 PM
My best friend Winnie was looking for honey in a random beehive and got stung by a swarm of bee. He got so pissed off that he ate all the bees. :(

From that day on, he started eating bees instead of honey. :bigsmile:

Breine
09-14-2006, 02:04 PM
It's such a long time ago that I don't remember... Bees are crazy.

Levian
09-14-2006, 02:27 PM
Never been stung by a bee, but I've been bitten by a blood-sucking insect that looks like a fly. No, not a mosquito. :mad2: It burns really bad when it bites you, and they're typically at the beach. We call it Klegg in Norway and it's called Brems in Germany, but don't know the English word. They suck anyway.

NorthernChaosGod
09-14-2006, 09:22 PM
I think the first time I was stung by a bee was in the second grade, I cried. :cry:

Hambone
09-14-2006, 11:49 PM
Never been stung by a bee, but I've been bitten by a blood-sucking insect that looks like a fly. No, not a mosquito. :mad2: It burns really bad when it bites you, and they're typically at the beach. We call it Klegg in Norway and it's called Brems in Germany, but don't know the English word. They suck anyway.

This thing?

http://home.broadpark.no/~shark/Alle%20Bilder/Klegg%20graa.JPG

Reles
09-14-2006, 11:58 PM
Never. But I have been chased by one, but I quickly closed the car door and hid there for ages.

mooglebunni608
09-15-2006, 12:20 AM
Teehee, my class went on a hike today, and some of the dumber kids got stung by bees. They said they weren't poking the nest, but we don't believe them

Levian
09-15-2006, 08:07 AM

This thing?

http://home.broadpark.no/~shark/Alle%20Bilder/Klegg%20graa.JPG

Oh yes. D: That looks like the one.

Owen Macwere
09-15-2006, 01:22 PM
I was stung by a bee when I was ten. I sat on it by accedent. :p Poor little bee.

Resha
09-15-2006, 01:28 PM
Nay bee, nay wasp. Usually I just shriek and yowl when I see either (probably a bad thing) and run away. Winnie the Pooh's blood runs in me.

smittenkitten
09-15-2006, 01:48 PM
I was about 11 and I was with my big Cousin Lee at Loudoun Castle Theme Park, We went on this massive red rollercoaster that went upside down and just as it finished I felt something up my top I lifted it up a bit and I seen a wasp and then It stung me, it was so sore and I was collapsing all over the place my big cousin carried me to the first aid. I was cheered up because the guy that gave me the jag or whatever was really cute! :)

Flea
09-15-2006, 02:04 PM
I got stung when I went to Norway, the first time I went, by some crazy angry Norwegian wasp :(

Rase
09-15-2006, 02:47 PM
About three weeks ago. I was getting new Subway shirt, and by boss had apparently not kept them in a closed box, because as soon as I put one on, I felt something poke in the arm, then fly away out the sleeve. It was a wasp, not a bee. It hurt quite a bit, but luckily we had some anti-sting stuff in our first aid kit, so after slapping that on it was fine, just a little tender for a week.

Elite Lord Sigma
09-15-2006, 08:31 PM
I haven't been stung since back when I was roughly 4 or 5.

starseeker
09-15-2006, 08:55 PM
I got stung by a wasp twice is quick succession when I was on holiday in Austria this summer.

sephirothishere
09-15-2006, 08:55 PM
when i was younger i used to have a bad reaction to stings......now im to cool for anthin to harm me man...........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nay bee, nay wasp. Usually I just shriek and yowl when I see either (probably a bad thing) and run away. Winnie the Pooh's blood runs in me.

i liek you......are you hot....huhuhhhuuhhuhuhuhuh....

bipper
09-15-2006, 08:58 PM
I tied my self to a buncha helium ballons and stuck my head in the hallow of a tree. I was eating the honey, and the beast stung my butts until page 43.

sephirothishere
09-15-2006, 10:28 PM
I tied my self to a buncha helium ballons and stuck my head in the hallow of a tree. I was eating the honey, and the beast stung my butts until page 43.

your crazy man....hahahahahahahahah.......i do thins like that too....hahahahahahhah....

McLovin'
09-15-2006, 10:30 PM
In second grade I tried to catch one of those really big black bees with my sleeve over my hand but the moment I grabbed it it stung through my clothes and onto my pinky.

sephirothishere
09-15-2006, 10:44 PM
hahahahahahahaha......magus of SEALS....hahahahahahahah.....dont make me look at pics of ugly women again ....capeeeeeeessssssshhh

McLovin'
09-15-2006, 10:45 PM
I bet you're a second account. :greenie:

Dynast-Kid
09-15-2006, 10:53 PM
I've never been stung by a bee before.I have respect for them because they'll only sting you if you bother them,unlike those little wasp bastards!

I was,five I think.I was looking at my Pokemon cards,and I got to one where I couldn't read one of the words*I then ran outside to my dad,and asked him what the word was.Then,out of nowhere,a huge red wasp came out of nowhere and stung me on the cheek!I started bawling and collapsed in the living room,soaked in tears and exaggerated pain.But it did hurt though!

I've never been stung since.

*I actually still have that Pokemon card.It was one of those Rat Pokemon,Ratatatta or something.The word I couldn't read was..."Bite"!I was so dumb...

sephirothishere
09-15-2006, 10:53 PM
WHATCHUSAYIN......AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH.....

Quindiana Jones
09-15-2006, 11:00 PM
Bastard wasps. One stung me on the eyelid once. Literally on the eyelid, not near. It landed on my closed eye, and I shut-eye blinked (know what I mean?) and the bastard thing stung me. I was not best pleased. :mad:

Spiffing Cheese
09-15-2006, 11:18 PM
I got stung by a bee on my ear when I was a babeh!