PDA

View Full Version : how do ff charciters use the bathroom

vivi the master
09-14-2006, 01:46 AM
well the only toilet i saw in ff was in the shinra building so do you have any theries and mine is once a year they all gather and go potty:D

Flying Mullet
09-14-2006, 01:58 AM
There are toilets in FFVI and FFVIII.

Kefka dances on one in FFVI. :cool:

Meat Puppet
09-14-2006, 02:01 AM
I really don't think it would be that much different than us.

Tavrobel
09-14-2006, 02:08 AM
There are also toilets in FFVII. We can assume that due to the culture of FFX, that they used baskets for toilets.

Psychotic
09-14-2006, 02:08 AM
What a wholesome topic. It sort of reminds me of Brody in Mallrats. You'd think they'd be going to the bathroom all the time, considering all the potions they drink.

LunarWeaver
09-14-2006, 02:22 AM
Not able to get out of their outfits to use a toilet in the first place, all Final Fantasy characters reached a stage of evolution where they never go at all.

DJZen
09-14-2006, 02:54 AM
But Cloud is a cross dresser, therefore he can change his clothes.

The Crystal
09-14-2006, 05:00 AM
Talking about bathrooms, i remember that in one bar of FFVII(sorry, don't remember in what city), a guy was inside a bathroom all the time! He was the entire game in that bathroom. AVALANCHE saved the world and that guy was probably, still in the bathroom. I remember that i talked with a NPC in the same bar, and he said something like "i question myself, when this guy will go out of the bathroom".
I think that in the end of DoC he is still in it.

the_sandman
09-14-2006, 05:05 AM
watts or zone from VIII, i forgot which one. that guy needs to carry a toilet around with him everwhere.

and why dont they just pee or poop outside?...it shouldnt matter if the monsters pee and poop anywhere they want. if monsters can do it, than humans should to..or else it would be discriminating.

DJZen
09-14-2006, 06:18 AM
That's probably what they do in FFI-V. FFI has robots, but they don't seem to have embraced any other technology, let alone toilets.

LunarWeaver
09-14-2006, 06:49 AM
But Cloud is a cross dresser, therefore he can change his clothes.

My theory has been proven wrong :erm:

Marluxiaswife
09-14-2006, 03:25 PM
:yuck: nasty... i bet they all have bathrooms and they use it

YTDN
09-14-2006, 04:32 PM
Their waste goes through a portal in their pants to the mysterious hammerspace that they keep their weapons and items in.

Sefie1999AD
09-14-2006, 05:50 PM
I think the characters in FFVII use the bathroom quite normally, considering the game has places with bathrooms. However, here's another problem, and it's about sleeping. There's a house owned by a smith near Gold Saucer in FFVII. He has only one bed, and you can have your characters sleep in his place. Do they all sleep in the same bed? :D

Tavrobel
09-14-2006, 08:23 PM
Whenever you enter a battle, the Exit spell is automatically cast in order to collect the waste that you waste from the sheer shock of battle. This is why your characters that use MP/Mana can't cast everything over and over.

My_car_is_faster_than_you
09-14-2006, 10:04 PM
Talking about bathrooms, i remember that in one bar of FFVII(sorry, don't remember in what city), a guy was inside a bathroom all the time! He was the entire game in that bathroom. AVALANCHE saved the world and that guy was probably, still in the bathroom. I remember that i talked with a NPC in the same bar, and he said something like "i question myself, when this guy will go out of the bathroom".
I think that in the end of DoC he is still in it.

It's probably Wall Market in the bar. If you get the digestive medicine, he/she'll move.

My .02$ on this, it's just one of those details (like where do they keep all 99 of each of their items, how do they eat, etc) that we don't need or want to know.

Decessus
09-14-2006, 11:06 PM
Why do you think you can only use a tent once?