PDA

View Full Version : ticket redemption games!

Jowy
09-14-2006, 05:27 AM
I remember spending a good chunk of my childhood plunking down my mom's hard earned money for little strips of paper so that I could leave the amusement park or Chuck E Cheese with a stuffed pizza chef or paddle ball, and how freaking FUN that was. While it wasn't the biggest winner, old reliable "Big Mouth" where you fired a small cannon at gigantic teeth to get like six tickets was my favorite.

Xaven
09-14-2006, 05:36 AM
Storm Stopper was my favorite. It's the one where you hit "Stop" at the right time so that the revolving lit light lands on "Jackpot". Yeah. Just like all the other games when described in words. :D

XxSephirothxX
09-14-2006, 05:38 AM
There was a period of loathesome existence in my early adolescence when I realized how much of my money I was wasting on absolute crap, but I didn't stop doing it. Stuffing those long, tangled rows of tickets into every available pocket, and then pulling them out to be redeemed for little pieces of rubber, fervently hoping they'd somehow multiplied...well, good times. To this day I own two pretty nice drinking glasses (real glass!) from Dave & Busters.

abrojtm
09-14-2006, 05:41 AM
I always liked the games where you put in tokens into a big thing with tokens to make more tokens drop, producing tickets.

Meat Puppet
09-14-2006, 06:35 AM
I liked the basketball one where I could stand on a certain spot and just keep dropping the ball through the hoop with very little skill. It was good fun until I got caught. Getting caught was like, the opposite of fun.

Rase
09-14-2006, 06:52 AM
I like Skee-Ball a lot. Something about bowling up a ramp and aiming for a hole is instantly fun. :D