PDA

View Full Version : Wakka's Overdrive

DynasticJam
09-14-2006, 08:59 AM
Hey there guys, I'm afraid that I've run into a slight problem, I started Final Fantasy X again quite a while ago, and I am trying to do everything in the game, but I have accidentally missed the Blitzball Tournament to obtain Wakka's Attack Reels, I thought that I might be able to get it later in the game, but I'm currently 80 hours into the game and still no luck. I think that I can get his overdrive if I reset the team data in Blitzball, but could someone just confirm this for me please?

Thanks! :D

jammi567
09-14-2006, 10:54 AM
From memory, you have to get it in a blizball tounament, but it comes up randomly, so you'll have to keep on trying.

Aqua Heart
09-14-2006, 05:03 PM
yeah i would agree with jammi567 on that one. i am not 100% but i would have thought it will reappear in due time

TheSpoonyBard
09-14-2006, 05:22 PM
There's no need to Reset Data. Just keep entering and exiting the BB menu, or soft-resetting when you know a Tournament is going to appear, and keep a look out for it.

Sefie1999AD
09-14-2006, 05:30 PM
What are the chances of getting Wakka's Attack Reels from a Blitzball tournament? I could try playing through a tournament if it isn't too tedious to get. Is it possible to save & load before the final match to get different items from the tournament?

TheSpoonyBard
09-14-2006, 05:35 PM
The chance of it appearing is very high. Generally, it's the first thing to appear after Luca.

Entering and exiting the BB menu can change the prizes for a Tournament. You'll get a new Tournament every 8-9 times. If you want, you can save just before one is due to appear and soft-reset to change the prizes.

If you want to change the League prizes, you can either Reset Data (but then you lose your team, levels and techs), or choose 'Back' at the end of the 10th match without viewing the prizes, save, then check the prizes. Soft-reset to change them.