PDA

View Full Version : Rikku + Tidus = Tikku

!Rikku!
09-14-2006, 12:57 PM
Who wants,that Rikku and Tidus start dating?!
Me,me,me!!!!
They would be such a perfect couple...Almost as good as Gippal and Rikku...:love: :eek:

Christmas
09-14-2006, 01:05 PM
I thought Tidus likes Hypello instead of humans? :(

Setzer Gabianni
09-14-2006, 01:54 PM
Me,me,me!!!!
They would be such a perfect couple...Almost as good as Gippal and Rikku...:love: :eek:

No. Tidus loves Yuna. He does not love Rikku. End of story.

~Setzer Gabbiani

kissgirls
09-14-2006, 03:10 PM
i wanted tidus and rikku to be with each other, they really got along.

Crossblades
09-14-2006, 03:20 PM
Me,me,me!!!!

It's never gonna happen

Markus. D
09-14-2006, 05:10 PM
well. in that world it might happen.

though Yuna would be... so fricken heartbroken if it did.

I couldnt bear to watch her upset-er.

Devil Shroom
09-14-2006, 05:25 PM
*rocks* I hate random shippys that make no sense, I hate random shippys that make no sense, I hate random shippys that make no sense.

Sefie1999AD
09-14-2006, 05:27 PM
I think Tidus and Yuna are better together than Tidus and Rikku. I'm not really sure who would be a good mate for Rikku since her personality is quite different in FFX and FFX-2. Maybe Rikku and Buddy? Oh, and for the record, "tikku" is Finnish and means "a stick", as in :twak: , so I think that explains what would happen if Tidus and Rikku got together.

BG-57
09-14-2006, 10:07 PM
Tidus and Rikku are tempramentally similar and compatible. Both are cheerful, sunny, and somewhat goofy. But to bring them together as an item would require heavy rewriting of the script.

Had Tidus stayed with Rikku on the salvage ship and not been dropped off at Besaid, they might have had time to deepen their friendship. But by the time Rikku reappeared in his life, he had met Yuna. Any feelings that Rikku may have had, she kept to herself.

Yuna is Tidus' true love and no affection rating games can change that outcome. I wish it had been a little less preordained, but you can't have everything.

ama124
09-15-2006, 12:18 AM
I don't.
There is no sense in saying that they should be together because they will never be together. Tidus and Yuna love each other. Its a known fact. Tidus never had feelings for Rikku. Tidus saw her more like a sister and thats what there relationship is like.

If tidus and rikku ever got together, thats just a disaster waiting to happen :D . They are too alike in personality.

Renmiri
09-15-2006, 12:46 AM
Rikku would do a good pairing with a somber, depressive guy, i.e. she would make him lighten up and he would make her be less goofy. Gippal is just the same as her, and so is Tidus. Bo-ring!
Some say Auron would be a good pair (way too old IMHO), but in my fanfic I paired her with the rude, dark bloke from Gunners Gauntlet. Nooj was just too ugly and had Leblanc and which other dark and broody male is there ?

BardTard
09-15-2006, 01:23 AM
At first I thought Rikku and Tidus were cute together... but now I like Rikku x Gippal. Especially after what they were saying at Djose Temple. :D

But I think Rikku and ME make a way better pair. :D

LunarWeaver
09-15-2006, 01:31 AM
I wouldn't like them much as a couple, because I absolutely love Tidus with Yuna. None for me please =(

Besides, if Yuna ever dies or something we all know Wakka is the next biggest contender for his heart anyway.

No.78
09-15-2006, 09:59 AM
Tidus and Rikku are too alike to be... A couple. They'd be more of a, unserious couple. Like Fry and the japanese girl who I forget the name of on Futurama :p

My_car_is_faster_than_you
09-18-2006, 05:55 AM
I'm confused. Someone said Rikku was a lesbian, then I hear that she likes Tidus, then Buddy, or Gippal. What? I'm not reading in too deep on this one, but I'm confused.

Devil Shroom
09-18-2006, 06:46 AM
I'm confused. Someone said Rikku was a lesbian, then I hear that she likes Tidus, then Buddy, or Gippal. What? I'm not reading in too deep on this one, but I'm confused.

Rikku? A Lesbian? *Laughs flippin' ass off*

Fatal Impurity
09-18-2006, 01:23 PM
lol i think she would funny as leons (out of KH) girlfriend LMAO

McLovin'
09-18-2006, 02:11 PM
What are you all talking about? Clearly Rikku loves Yuna. And Yuna loves Rikku. Have you not seen the hot springs scene? :)

Crossblades
09-18-2006, 03:03 PM
What are you all talking about? Clearly Rikku loves Yuna. And Yuna loves Rikku. Have you not seen the hot springs scene? :)

I have yet to see this hot springs scene. How do I see it?

McLovin'
09-18-2006, 03:36 PM
http://www.filefront.com/?filepath=/ffx2net/ffx2_bikini.mpg

No.78
09-18-2006, 05:10 PM
Lol... Rikku cant be attracted to yuna! They're cousins... But then we have the Brother dilemma, *sigh* Rikku just needs to understand that al bhed incest is only acceptable within the al bhed community v_v :p

Nahh, Rikku's straight, she was acting all goofy around Gippal n stuff....

My_car_is_faster_than_you
09-18-2006, 05:30 PM
Maybe she has no idea what she wants?

No.78
09-18-2006, 05:39 PM
Hypello!

EDIT: oh, that jokes been done.

~SapphireStar~
09-19-2006, 11:24 PM
Nah, Tidus and Yuna were perfect together. Opposites attract, hes loud and shes quiet. In a way they reminded me of me and my ex.

BardTard
09-22-2006, 12:12 AM
Rikku? A Lesbian? *Laughs flippin' ass off*

I'm Rikku's lesbian lover!!! Case closed!