PDA

View Full Version : Cacophony

sephirothishere
09-14-2006, 01:20 PM
any body ever heard of them.....please say somebody has...http://www.antenna.nu/shrapnelpics/cacophony_sms.jpg

metallica suck...:tongue:

I Am Stoner
09-14-2006, 01:25 PM
Yea, I heard of them, but Lamb Of God kick thier asses further than Mexico.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
09-14-2006, 01:33 PM
Their name doesn't exactly inspire confidence.

sephirothishere
09-14-2006, 03:57 PM

its ironic.....heheheheheheheheh....

and to the stoner dude or whoever posted that lamb of god are better......lamb of god suck.....they are so boring.....and their technique isnt even good......:sleepy: :twak: :trout:

and if becker came and kicked lamb of god in the ass you would be findin yourself in the f!"Ł$n arctic circle....

oh yeh...then id tell friedman to take his stoner ass and kick your stoner ass......heheheheheh....jus kiddin man.....

I Am Stoner
09-14-2006, 04:02 PM

its ironic.....heheheheheheheheh....

and to the stoner dude or whoever posted that lamb of god are better......lamb of god suck.....they are so boring.....and their technique isnt even good......:sleepy: :twak: :trout:

Hahahaha, say what!?!?!? Have you actually heard lamb of god? Coz thier techunique is great. I can't say about the guitarists, but I have been a drummer for 10 years and I know amazing drumming technique when I see and hear some thank you very much. Cacophony may have good guitarists, but if you think that thier drummer can outdrum the Lamb Of God drummer ten you don't know drumming technique if it came up and bit you on the face.

sephirothishere
09-14-2006, 04:05 PM
whats his name atma anur...you know that song from speed metal symphony...where my forntune lies.....listen to the drummin in the intro....then we'll talk....

I Am Stoner
09-14-2006, 04:11 PM
I heard the drumming in that. I admit its good, very good. After hearing that I have changed my opinion, Cacophony drummer and Lamb Of God drummer are pretty much even. Sorry if I sounded agressive man, you seem like a great guy, I don't want to offened you, sorry.:):):)

sephirothishere
09-14-2006, 04:16 PM
no probs.....i didnt mean to piss you off either man...to tell the truth i dont know anythin bout drums....i do know my guitarists though....lets go in to the ride the lightning or killemall thread....we're talkin van halen.....

NorthernChaosGod
09-14-2006, 09:31 PM
SPEED METAL SYMPHONY!!!

Cacophony rocks.

Venom
09-14-2006, 09:35 PM
any body ever heard of them.....please say somebody has...http://www.antenna.nu/shrapnelpics/cacophony_sms.jpg

metallica suck...:tongue:

Yes! I have heard of them!! Seeing as Marti Friedman is with them.:)

And I agree with the below statement.

sephirothishere
09-14-2006, 09:57 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPEED METAL SYMPHONY!!!

Cacophony rocks.

yeh..wooooooooohhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooo......
lets go crazy and shred like mfs.....excellent....heheheheheheheheh....

oh yeh...this dude is my friend .....becker has commented on his cd that he made about 3 years ago....ok im gonna quote becker on it....
"i dig this album man...i rarely dig albums as much as this....i dig it man....."

somethin like that....heres his site....i suggest you check out the song ode to becker and amaya in the sounds section....

www.altheripper.moonfruit.com

http://www.altheripper.moonfruit.com/communities/004/004/515/227/images/4507909271.jpg

by the way this pic was taken while he was in thailand shreddin it up with friedman.......

Nominus Experse
09-14-2006, 11:16 PM
I have yet to listen to them, though I have heard of them.

Perhaps I should give them a try, seeing as you, Arucard, and NorthernChaosGod seem to like them.