PDA

View Full Version : Kuja vs. Sephiroth

Forsaken Lover
09-15-2006, 04:27 AM
Kuja vs. Sephiroth - the confrontation of the silver-haired Playstation sensation...s. Kuja, the poetic yet nearly unknown antagonist of Final Fantasy IX against Sephiroth, the universally-known and giant sword-wielding villain of Final Fantasy VII. There have been two threads like this in the past on this forum but both lacked a nice thorough evaluation of each character. I will provide this as the start for this topic.

SEPHIROTH

Motives- The key to any true good villain is their motivation. Why are they evil? Sephiroth was a noble soldier and war hero, admired by young men. One day, he goes on a mission and reads some books in a secret government laboratory.

Sephiroth: (reading a book) …an organism that was apparently dead, was found in 2000 year old geological stratum. Professor Gast named that organism, Jenova… Year, X Month, X Day. Jenova confirmed to be an Ancient …X Year, X Month, X
Day. Jenova Project approved. The use of Mako Reactor I approved for use… My other's name is Jenova… Jenova Project… Is this just a coincidence? Professor Ga st… Why didn't you tell me anything? …Why did you die?

Short time later...

Sephiroth: Don't you get it? An Ancient named Jenova was found in the geological stratum of 2000 years ago. The Jenova Project. The Jenova Project
wanted to produce people with the powers of the Ancients……no, the Cetra! …I am the one that was produced.

From the lies told him and his own bizarre logic, Sephiroth deduced he was “created” and a test-tube baby. This conveniently severed any ties he had with humanity which he seems to have also fabricated a story for.

Sephiroth: Long ago, disaster struck this planet. Your ancestors escaped… They survived because they hid. The Planet was saved by sacrificing the Cetra. After that, your ancestors continued to increase. Now all that's left of the Cetra is in these reports.

So, Sephiroth’s motives are a righteous hate for humanity. To avenge his “ancestors” and mother, he must kill and “take back” the Planet from humans. He then proceeds to perform his infamous rampage in Nibelheim.

But, isn’t this knowledge invalid? He wasn’t created. He wasn’t a Cetra. The “mother” of his was the real thing that wiped out the Cetra. This is fact. Yet, Sephiroth...

Sephiroth: ...Ah, but I have. I'm far superior to the Ancients. I became a traveler of the Lifestream and gained the knowledge and wisdom of the Ancients.

That is Sephiroth at the Temple of the Ancients. Examine these quotes well. He has gained the knowledge of the Ancients which would include his righteous hate for humanity being non-existent. Thus, his motivation and reasons for going evil are moot.

Power- Now, Sephiroth’s power..what is it? He went into the Lifestream and is now at Northern Crater. He’s stuck there, trapped in materia. His power (never even explained) was the ability to control Jenova’s body and the other Sephiroth clones. In this way, Aeris and the workers at Shinra HQ were killed. Sephiroth himself does absolutely nothing throughout the game except stay stuck in the Crater. His main goal and use of power to attain his goal was Meteor. However, Meteor can be used by anyone.

Aerith: Nope, we can't use it right now. You need great spiritual power to use it.

Cloud: You mean lots of Spiritual energy?

Aerith: That's right. One person's power alone won't do it. Somewhere special. Where there's plenty of the Planet's energy... Oh yeah! The Promised Land!

So, even the “great Sephiroth” to use the terminology of the Sephiroth clones and fans (who have a remarkable likeness in the extent of their brainpower) was incapable of wielding such magic. No one could unless they were at a place of immense power that gave them a big power boost. So, there goes Sephiroth’s amazing power right down the drain.

But, I suppose I should examine Advent Children. He then keeps his consciousness from being assimilated into the Lifestream thanks more to the Jenova cells he was born with than anything else and the three Silver-Haired Men are born. In the end, Kadaj gains Jenova’s head and here is Sephiroth again. His goal now - to traverse the stars using the Jenova cells to contaminate and control the Planet. Again, not his power. Jenova’s. He’s piggybacking on it.

Appearance- Now we al know we are shallow and how a character looks can sway our opinion. Sephiroth is very stereotypical for a villain. Dressed all in black, rather tall and armed with a massive blade, he represents what most villains should look like and what you expect them to look like.

Accomplishments-
Burned down and kill some people in Nibelheim
Used Jenova’s body to kill people in Shinra HQ.
Killed Aeris
Summoned Meteor - failed to achieve goal of this accomplishment
Held off Holy
Came back after being defeated and was defeated again.

KUJA

Motives- Kuja was born a Genome, a specially-designed creature named for a seed used to create them. He was defective, however, and was planned to be disposed of after he had served his purpose of being a placeholder Angel of Death.

Garland: His ambition was unbecoming of a Genome, but it was perfect for the mission I gave him. To bring war and chaos to Gaia...

And so, Kuja’s desires and lust born from his own ideas and egoism were not in accordance with the mission Genomes should hold dear. However, this destructive nature was perfect for Garland.

That was Kuja’s initial motivations, showing he was a natural-born tool of destruction but had ideas of using that destructive might for his own ends. His plan to achieve the power he longed for was thus.

Kuja: You two just don't get it! I need an eidolon more powerful than Alexander! An eidolon with the power to bury Garland! His powers are so incredible; I cannot even come close. I must destroy him before Terra's plan is activated, or my soul will no longer be my own! Who cares if she lives? I want that eidolon!

His goal was to gain the most powerful summon, a summon which could destroy Garland which would both destroy his most powerful and hated nemesis as well as removing the chance his soul would be taken from him. He first used the benevolent Queen of Alexandria, Queen Brahne, to summon Bahamut. Taking control fo Bahamut, he destroyed Queen Brahne and her entire fleet. He then attacked Alexandria with the out-of-control Bahamut but it was destroyed by THE most powerful eidolon, Alexander. When Kuja attempted to seize Alexander however, he was thwarted by Garland. When the new attempt at taking an eidolon from Eiko failed, he concocted a new scheme after witnessing her moogle going into Trance.

Kuja: So...an eruption of anger against one's surroundings induces a complete Trance! It's not the will to live, nor is it the desire to protect another!

Kuja: That means...I simply need a powerful soul, even if that soul is not my own! No, wait... And it can be found there!

Time goes by and the party reaches Terra. Kuja expresses very well how stupid they all are.

Kuja: I must say... I truly love you all. You not only broke the seal to Terra, but did me the favor of defeating Garland!

He then fights the party and they help him even more! They help him go into Trance.

Kuja: It's Trance! You know how it works. But a normal Trance won't be enough to defeat you... You're all as resilient as oglops. Even tiny
moogles possess the power of Trance... When I saw that in Gulug Volcano, I came up with a plan. It was easy. I just needed to borrow the power
from wretched souls that can't die... Where did I acquire it? It was the Invincible, or should I say, that large eyeball in the sky?

So, his plan shifted a good portion through the game and his own brilliance and cunning led to this new plan being a complete success. Well, almost...

Kuja: A mortal...? ...I'm finished? I don't believe you! Why would I believe such a silly story! You're telling me that I'll die soon, now that I'm more powerful than anyone? I'm gonna...die!? Lose my soul...?

Kuja: ...I won't let it happen. I won't... I won't let this world exist without me!

Kuja, who had lived for power, finally had the unrivaled might he sought. However, his life was at an end. He summed it up pretty bluntly later on in the Crystal World

Kuja: Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!

To an egocentric narcissist, the world should end if they die. If their time has come, then all others have absolutely no right to live.

He then engages in a battle with the party. You could say he was beaten but he then unleashed Ultima which, depending on your own speculation, may have killed the entire party.It’s not known how they got before Necron in such a place resembling a spiritual door or afterlife as well as members of the party having to give their power to the others so they may battle.

Power- Kuja’s power is truly immense. A mage of immense proportions, he was able to create the entire Black Mage race and the Mistodons to be used against his opponents. His power was so great, he let himself be openly targeted and hit by a straight blast from Bahamut and merely laughed at it. He then survived a blast from the Invincible, the most powerful weapon in Final Fantasy IX, and survived. His main noticeable power is his incredible intellect which allowed him to manipulate a continental war that cost thousands of deaths by using a kind queen. Not mind control but actual manipulation which is a bit more difficult as you must use your brain to make the person act in accordance with your objective. This power also allowed him also to conceive of the plan of using the Invincible to achieve his full power. He thus became a demi-god, a being nearly more powerful than any other in an RPG short of Id and Lavos.

Appearance- Kuja’s appearance is said to be “feminine.” Not only is his face not feminine in the least but nice hips and a thong makes him a great villain. Why, you may ask. Well, do you see the guy in the thong with make-up as the ultimate villain who brings about mass death and chaos? No? Well then, that works perfectly. Besides, a lot of guys wear thongs. It’s nothing that special. Any number of characters may wear thongs under their pants but you can’t see it. Kuja is in love with his own idea of his superiority which would translate into his gladly displaying his body. A narcissist is in love with his appearance.

Accomplishments-
Used Queen Brahne to devastate Burmecia, killing dozens there. Used Brahne to destroy Cleyra, killing everyone there. Used Brahne to attack Lindblum and kill many there.
Created the Black Mages, a race born for warfare and death.
Anticipated and used Queen Brahne one final time to summon Bahamut. Then corrupted Bahamut and destroyed Brahne and her fleet.
Formulated quickly and then put into action his Trance Plan which gave him more power than any other being on the planet.
Created the Chaos Guardians, Memoria and Deathguise.

conclusion

Kuja beats Sephiroth in motivation, appearance, power and accomplishments.

the_sandman
09-15-2006, 06:24 AM
i agree...kuja should be the ultimate bad guy for final fantasy. i dont know why people think sephiroth is the baddest character in final fantasy. sephiroth cant even destroy a planet. kuja basically destroyed a planet and a half. he wiped out terra, and took out 4 kingdoms of gaia.

LunarWeaver
09-15-2006, 06:33 AM
I tried to just pick one, but I sort of like them both equally =O. Some people just don't connect with either one as villains, but they both did the job for me so it's all good.

DJZen
09-15-2006, 06:39 AM
I dunno, they're both pretty dang immature. They'd probably just have a myspace blog flame war until they got tired of it.

boys from the dwarf
09-15-2006, 07:33 AM
although i like kuja more and he is almost definetly more powerful than sephiroth (just normal sephiroth. not the crazy final boss sephiroth because thats sephiroth joined with jenovas powers.) but sephiroth is such a skilled fighter that he'd be able to dodge most of kujas stuff and as soon as sephiroth gets near enough to use his sword, kujas finished.

Forsaken Lover
09-15-2006, 08:07 AM
I dunno, they're both pretty dang immature. They'd probably just have a myspace blog flame war until they got tired of it.

How is Kuja immature? Being poetic and theatrical is immature?

although i like kuja more and he is almost definetly more powerful than sephiroth (just normal sephiroth. not the crazy final boss sephiroth because thats sephiroth joined with jenovas powers.) but sephiroth is such a skilled fighter that he'd be able to dodge most of kujas stuff and as soon as sephiroth gets near enough to use his sword, kujas finished.

A melee battle is where Kuja would die, yes. But mages typically don’t allow their opponents to get near enough to engage them in such combat. And Kuja can teleport and fly. So, Seph is the one who has to chase the guy who’s flying and teleporting while simultaneously having to swing his huge blade around to try and hit him. Not an easy task.

black orb
09-15-2006, 08:17 AM
>>> Since Sephiroth has the Masamune I think his appearance was more overwhelming than Kuja`s..

Raebus
09-15-2006, 02:15 PM
Um, how can a sword make someones appearence more overwhelming?

XandrewX
09-15-2006, 02:43 PM
Well...to me...Kuja accomplish so much because he got brains and he used Brahne to destroy all kingdoms...But sephiroth is a guy with a little brains and more brawns...he accomplish his mision all by himself...so..I think he's stronger sephiroth...Kuja is not a villian as Sephiroth because one factor is also because of his appearance...his like a half girl half boy villian :eep: and..Sephiroth has a more villian typed face...So...it's still sephiroth in my opinion...

Forsaken Lover
09-15-2006, 03:00 PM
Well...to me...Kuja accomplish so much because he got brains and he used Brahne to destroy all kingdoms...But sephiroth is a guy with a little brains and more brawns...he accomplish his mision all by himself...so..I think he's stronger sephiroth...Kuja is not a villian as Sephiroth because one factor is also because of his appearance...his like a half girl half boy villian and..Sephiroth has a more villian typed face...So...it's still sephiroth in my opinion...

Um...you forget the part where Sephiroth is stuck in Northern Crater and had to use the clones and Jenova's power and Cloud to get anything done. So...yes. He did nothing up until he summoned the Black Materia which again, was not a real display of power.

And a villain should look good. Kuja did not look bad. He looked original, actually. The all-dressed in black look for Seph has been done...um, since Darth Vader in the 70s... And so, you see the dude who's wearing the long black trench and using the oversized sword coming a mile away. The guy wearing the thong with feathers in his hair who blows up planets is a bit more unique and frightening because you most definitely did not see it coming.

Rengori
09-15-2006, 03:09 PM

How is Kuja immature? Being poetic and theatrical is immature?Oh, that's just DJZen's way of saying that Heideggar wins.

Yeah, Kuja since he was the one manipulating things instead of his space mommy.

boys from the dwarf
09-15-2006, 04:11 PM
i think kuja is a better villain and is more powerful but the battle could go either way. kuja can fly very quickly (he goes from terra back to gaia when he destroys terra.) and he could destroy sephiroth with magic from afar. sephiroth can jump but i'll bet kuja can fly higher. but if sephiroth gets near enough, he'll use the masamune and win. tough choice. depends how the battle works.

YTDN
09-15-2006, 05:19 PM
Kuja has a thong. Therefore, his outfit rocks harder than Sephy's black leather cliche outfit. Also Kuja doesn't need to kill a main character, or own a big sword to be cool.

Kuja FTW.

black orb
09-15-2006, 05:30 PM
Um, how can a sword make someones appearence more overwhelming?
>>> Easy, just grab a 170cm long Katana and you`ll see..

Roto13
09-15-2006, 06:29 PM
Kefka appears and smites them both!

DJZen
09-15-2006, 07:24 PM

How is Kuja immature? Being poetic and theatrical is immature?

No, but flipping out and trying to destroy existance just because you were the inferior model is fairly juvenile. It's like he's throwing a temper tantrum with his trance powers.

the_sandman
09-15-2006, 07:26 PM
sephiroth's sword is pretty badass. but kuja is still the better villain.

The Crystal
09-15-2006, 09:52 PM
I readed this thread, and noted that some people are talking about a fight between Kuja and Sephiroth.
Because of what i readed, i have a question. When people put Kuja and Sephiroth to fight against each other, why they allways put normal Sephiroth vs Super Trance Kuja? This is very unfair.
If you guys want a fair fight, then will be, Savior Sephiroth vs Super Trance Kuja.

And about who is better, in my opinion, Kuja is a much better villain then Sephiroth will ever be.
I don't understand why so many people create threads like "Sephiroth vs Kefka", when what really matter is "Kuja vs Kefka".

Dynast-Kid
09-15-2006, 10:09 PM
Kuja please.

what really matter is "Kuja vs Kefka".

QTF

The Crystal
09-15-2006, 10:16 PM
Kuja please.

QTF

Sorry for my ignorance, but what QTF means?

Forsaken Lover
09-15-2006, 11:25 PM
No, but flipping out and trying to destroy existance just because you were the inferior model is fairly juvenile. It's like he's throwing a temper tantrum with his trance powers.

You're confusing two things. The inferior model anger was his original motivation because he was a tad upset that being born as a placeholder kinda upset him...it would a lot of people. He got upset and used his Trance powers to destroy all existence because he was gonna die. Well, if your life's ambition had just been fulfilled and you found out your death was imminent and you'd never get to savor the goal you wanted, then his motivation is again understandable.

Rengori
09-15-2006, 11:34 PM
Kuja please.

QTF

It means that they are trying to immitate DeathKnight with his favorite phrase, "Quoted for the Truth"

And AlBehdNUMBERS, it's QFT, not QTF.

DarkLadyNyara
09-16-2006, 12:46 AM
Kuja wins. All Hail The Purple Thong!

You're confusing two things. The inferior model anger was his original motivation because he was a tad upset that being born as a placeholder kinda upset him...it would a lot of people. He got upset and used his Trance powers to destroy all existence because he was gonna die. Well, if your life's ambition had just been fulfilled and you found out your death was imminent and you'd never get to savor the goal you wanted, then his motivation is again understandable.

Actually, it wasn't being "inferior" that motivated Kuja so much as not wanting to die/lose his soul. I think most people can identify with that.

As far as trying to destroy existance- yeah, I'm with Forsaken Lover. Also, he kind of snapped. :D Can't say as I blame him.

Dynast-Kid
09-16-2006, 01:16 AM
Kuja please.

QTF

It means that they are trying to immitate DeathKnight with his favorite phrase, "Quoted for the Truth"

And AlBehdNUMBERS, it's QFT, not QTF.

Woops.Typo!

F and T are too close to each other on the keyboard!

And I would NEVER try to imitate Deathknight!I feel dirty just by being compared to him...*shudders*...Thanks Rengori.

Ryth
09-16-2006, 01:18 AM
Kuja > Sephiroth

Alexander
09-16-2006, 06:35 AM
*bows down to Forsaken Lover*

You said what I always tried to say to my friends, but they never get convinced. And you said it in a way that most people agreed with you.

You rock. And Kuja rocks too. \o/

DJZen
09-16-2006, 06:46 AM

UNDERSTANDABLE?! Good lord, I hope they don't give you a driver's license or we're all doomed! "Well, I just had a really good day but since I'm a nihilist I think I'm going to commit vehicular manslaughter. TOTALLY makes sense!"

Forsaken Lover
09-16-2006, 09:39 AM
UNDERSTANDABLE?! Good lord, I hope they don't give you a driver's license or we're all doomed! "Well, I just had a really good day but since I'm a nihilist I think I'm going to commit vehicular manslaughter. TOTALLY makes sense!"

I want you to do the following things:

a. Think about an analogy that even comes close to the point I made to try and make satire out of it because that one...failed horribly.
b. Look up what it means to be egocentric. Egocentrism and narcissism prioritize the self above everything. You ARE the most beautiful thing in the world and you love it. You ARE the center of the universe. Your impending doom means that universe itself does not deserve to exist any longer. Should you perish, the world should persih.
c. Strive for something your entire life. Think, breathe, taste and orgasm to the thought of your attaining yoru heart’s desire. Then you finally do one day. Then you are told you have a rare heart condition and you’ll be dead in 24 hrs. Your ENTIRE life, the very core of your existence and what you’ve worked so hard for is meaningless. Are you telling me you can’t see yourself or any other person snapping if that happened?

*bows down to Forsaken Lover*

You said what I always tried to say to my friends, but they never get convinced. And you said it in a way that most people agreed with you.

You rock. And Kuja rocks too. \o/

I was initially a Sephiroth fan. Then I played IX. That was...3 years ago. I’ve had three years of debates and arguments on this subject so it’s not that difficul tot formulate the many ways Kuja is better. Sephiroth’s fanbase derives 99% of its momentum from “Seph is cool11" and the wind can be taken out of their sails by a simple shotgun blast to the face. As I do not own a firearm, I choose instead to use facts, logic and words and it seems to work quite well, too. =)

Roto13
09-16-2006, 03:04 PM
I think you're putting WAY too much effort into this.

Christmas
09-16-2006, 03:30 PM
:oscar:LET'S US ANALYSIS SEPHIROTH AND KUJA TOGETHER. :oscar:

SEPHIROTH

Sephiroth is a very fillal son as shown:

Sephiroth found his Mama in a run down reactor a few years ago but However, Cloud and his buddies were jealous and killed his Mama.. :cry:

http://rpgoblivion.gamingsource.net/Animated%20gifs/FF%207/medium/sephiroth.gif: MAMA DIED!!!! WAAAAHHH!!!! MAMA!!! GIVE MY MAMA BACK TO ME!!!

http://rpgoblivion.gamingsource.net/Animated%20gifs/FF%207/diff%20chibi%202/shiva.gif: Dun cry, little Sephy.

http://rpgoblivion.gamingsource.net/Animated%20gifs/FF%207/medium/sephiroth.gif:Who the smurf are you, bitch?

http://rpgoblivion.gamingsource.net/Animated%20gifs/FF%207/diff%20chibi%202/shiva.gif:I am your fairy god mother, little Sephy and if you call me bitch again I swear I will rip your lungs out.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a155/Unknowns2/Cloud1.jpg: SHUDDA BITCH!!! It's not over between him and me, and you are in the way!!!

*SLASH!!!!*

http://rpgoblivion.gamingsource.net/Animated%20gifs/FF%207/tall/shiva.gif:save::save::save::save::save:http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a155/Unknowns2/Cloud2.jpg

http://rpgoblivion.gamingsource.net/Animated%20gifs/FF%207/diff%20chibi%202/shiva.gif:Remember...Sephy...you must alway...be..be..a good..boy...

*9999*

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a155/Unknowns2/Sephy1.jpg: Your chocobo brother killed my Mama and you killed my fairy god mama???? NOW I HAVE NO MORE MAMA!!!!!!NOOO!!!!

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a155/Unknowns2/Cloud3.jpg: And I am going to kill you too!!!!

*I HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!*

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a155/Unknowns2/Sephy2.jpg:save::save::save::save::save::save:

*DIIIIEEEE SEPHIROTH!!!!!!AND I HATTTTTEEEEEE YOUU TOOO!!*

:save::save::save::save::save::save:http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a155/Unknowns2/Cloud4.jpg

Now we can see how terrible life had treated Sephiroth but he overcome all the odds!!! :mad2:

http://rpgoblivion.gamingsource.net/Animated%20gifs/FF%207/char%20renders/sephiroth.gif: MAMA.....I want MAMA....

http://rpgoblivion.gamingsource.net/Animated%20gifs/FF%207/char%20renders/cloud%203.gif:Ughhh.....Puff..Puff...Forget it Mama's Boy. All your MAMA IS DEAD!!! AND IF SOMEMORE APPEAR, I WILL KILL THEM ALL!!!! I WILL KILL EVERY SINGLE MAMA OF YOURS!!!!!

*SEPHIROTH GATHER ENERGIES!!!!*

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a155/Unknowns2/Sephy3.jpg: You are sick!!!!!

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a155/Unknowns2/Cloud5.jpg: I just live in the ASYLUM that's all!!! I am not sick!!!!

*SEPHIROTH GATHER EVEN MORE ENERGIES!!!!*

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a155/Unknowns2/Sephy4.jpg: GIVE MY MAMAS BACK TO ME!!! YOU SICKO!!!

*SEPHIROTH UNLEASHES HIS ENERGIES!!!!*

WHAT THE SMURF??http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a155/Unknowns2/Cloud6.jpghttp://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a155/Unknowns2/fireball.jpg:save::save::save::save::save:http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a155/Unknowns2/savepoint.gif:save::save::save::save::save:http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a155/Unknowns2/savepoint.gif:save::save::save::save::save:http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a155/Unknowns2/savepoint.gif:save::save::save::save::save:http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a155/Unknowns2/sephy5.jpg

*FOR MY MAMAS!!!!!*

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a155/Unknowns2/cloud7.jpghttp://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a155/Unknowns2/explosion.jpg:save::save::save::save::save:http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a155/Unknowns2/savepoint.gif:save::save::save::save::save:http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a155/Unknowns2/savepoint.gif:save::save::save::save::save::save:http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a155/Unknowns2/savepoint.gif:save::save::save::save:http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a155/Unknowns2/Sephy6.jpg

*65535*

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a155/Unknowns2/Cloud8.jpg:...........

http://rpgoblivion.gamingsource.net/Animated%20gifs/FF%207/tiny/sephiroth%202.gif: Stay there for me, forever trapped in memories....

In short, Sephiroth is teh 1337 teh haxxor. :bigsmile:

KUJA

....................:(

Forsaken Lover
09-16-2006, 03:57 PM
I don't know if that was a joke to insult Sephiroth or an absurd way to defend him.

Roto13
09-16-2006, 05:07 PM
That was comedy gold. That's what that was.

LunarWeaver
09-16-2006, 05:28 PM
That was completely amazing :lol:

Mo-Nercy
09-16-2006, 06:00 PM
Kuja's sexier anyway.

DJZen
09-16-2006, 06:27 PM

I want you to do the following things:

a. Think about an analogy that even comes close to the point I made to try and make satire out of it because that one...failed horribly.
b. Look up what it means to be egocentric. Egocentrism and narcissism prioritize the self above everything. You ARE the most beautiful thing in the world and you love it. You ARE the center of the universe. Your impending doom means that universe itself does not deserve to exist any longer. Should you perish, the world should persih.
c. Strive for something your entire life. Think, breathe, taste and orgasm to the thought of your attaining yoru heart’s desire. Then you finally do one day. Then you are told you have a rare heart condition and you’ll be dead in 24 hrs. Your ENTIRE life, the very core of your existence and what you’ve worked so hard for is meaningless. Are you telling me you can’t see yourself or any other person snapping if that happened?

Snapping? Probably not. Probably more like tearful goodbye/spend my last moments with the ones I love. Not try to kill as many people as possible. Sheesh, kids today... Also, my analogy DOES make sense. Study nihilism and it'll all come together.

Forsaken Lover
09-16-2006, 07:30 PM
Snapping? Probably not. Probably more like tearful goodbye/spend my last moments with the ones I love. Not try to kill as many people as possible. Sheesh, kids today... Also, my analogy DOES make sense. Study nihilism and it'll all come together.

Well, he loves himself and he's gonna die. So, we just come back to where we started.

Rengori
09-16-2006, 07:32 PM
Christmas, once again you rock.

Tempest
09-17-2006, 02:43 AM
:lol: Christmas, I love you. :lol:

NINJA_Ryu
09-17-2006, 05:15 AM
Kefka appears and smites them both!

true, kefka whips both of them in about 5 minutes or less :D

SAIX2000
09-17-2006, 05:27 AM
U ALL R CRAZY AND ADMIT IT THAT U ALL R U KNOW UR CRAZY
COME ON SAY IT
SAY UR CRAZY :fencing:

COME ON SAY YOUR CRAZY
PLZ SAY IT:fencing:

Do not double post. Do not use CAPS. It is rude. ~ Leeza

Ryth
09-17-2006, 05:48 AM
Just when I thought I couldn't possibly love Christmas more she surprises me. :bigsmile:

Dell
09-17-2006, 12:53 PM
Christmas is the best EoFF member ever!

Heidegger is the best villain, right, DJZen?

~SapphireStar~
09-22-2006, 04:45 PM
Christmas we love you. Christmas, we do!

aquatius
09-23-2006, 01:17 PM
Kuja was sinister and dark, he destroyed way more than sephiroth and wore revealing clothes, that's why he rules.