PDA

View Full Version : i dont get this???

Crimson
09-15-2006, 06:53 AM
when we saw the very first trailer for kingdom hearts 2 it showed some things that strangely were cut out, like the behemoths and wyverns and where u see sora chargin a member at the original hollow bastion castle which wasnt even in it! what happened i wonder :confused:

LunarWeaver
09-15-2006, 07:47 AM
Hmm... I don't really remember any of that specifically, it's been a really long time since I've watched any of the trailers, but that sort of thing happens all the time in games. A lot of things get cut and changed, and sometimes footage and screenshots are released that never make it into the final product. For time... for pacing... I'm sure the developers must have their reasons =o

Axel21
09-15-2006, 07:52 AM
These are probably some scenes from Chain of Memories, if I get what you mean.

Orophin
09-15-2006, 03:53 PM
Those are scenes from Chain of Memories and the scene of Sora chrging into Xemnas at the original Hollow Bastion is from Kingdom Hearts Final Mix (Only in Japan).

Orophin
09-15-2006, 03:53 PM
Those are scenes from Chain of Memories and the scene of Sora charging into Xemnas at the original Hollow Bastion is from Kingdom Hearts Final Mix (Only in Japan).

Skyblade
09-15-2006, 05:12 PM
We heard you the first time, Oro. No need to quote yourself.

Anyway, what he is talking about is the trailer for Kingdom Hearts II. It didn't contain any scenes from Chain of Memories. It was all scenes from KHII, with just a couple exceptions. The first was the scene of Sora charging the Organization member in the original Hollow Bastion castle. The second was the scene where Donald casts a freeze spell which ricocheted off the walls and hit Donald, causing hiim to freeze himself. Was that one also from Final Mix?

Larahl
09-15-2006, 06:27 PM
I wondered about it, as well.
I guess the Development Team cut those scenes off, because they weren't fitting the final product.

Crimson
09-15-2006, 07:14 PM
Those are scenes from Chain of Memories and the scene of Sora chrging into Xemnas at the original Hollow Bastion is from Kingdom Hearts Final Mix (Only in Japan).

no it cant be from kh1 final mix cus sora is in his kh2 clothes

Tifa's Real Lover(really
09-15-2006, 08:58 PM
early production, got cut off