PDA

View Full Version : Going anywhere?

Breine
09-15-2006, 01:06 PM
Tomorrow morning at 7AM I will be leaving for Paris. Although it's going to be my 4th time in Paris I'm very much looking forward to it - It's going to be a "study visit", but with around 120 Danish people at the age of 17-20 the night life of Paris will be put to a serious test! - I'll be back home in a week, though :P

So, now for the topic: Are you travelling anywhere in the next month or so, or have you been to a foreign country going wild with friends, as I will be doing next week? Tell us about it. :beer:

Christmas
09-15-2006, 01:08 PM
LITTLE MANUS and I wanted to go to Spira to watch Brother's dancing concert but the local airport doesn't have any flight going there. :(

Meat Puppet
09-15-2006, 01:10 PM
Last week I went to Sydney, Australia and spent a couple of days there.

In November, I am going to Brisbane, Australia to see Pearl Jam.

Levian
09-15-2006, 01:57 PM
, or have you been to a foreign country going wild with friends, as I will be doing next week? Tell us about it. :beer:

Went to Sweden on a cabin with the guys, and some of them had girlfriends at that time, so they came along with us. The girls mainly played cards or slept or cleaned, they didn't really want to party, unlike us. Still, we made ourselves some mixed drinks and went lurking in the night for a cow to tip, but no cow was to be found, so we made molotov cocktails instead. Ah, the memories of daisies and fuel.

~*~Celes~*~
09-15-2006, 01:59 PM
I went to Canada my freshman year on a trip. It was everyone in the high school band and it was pretty fun! One guy got taped to his wall with duct tape in the hotel XD As for me, I fell out of a bus and landed on my ankle...not fun :rolleyes:

Resha
09-15-2006, 02:44 PM
I went to the Hague last year with a bunch of friends on a school trip thingy. 'twas awesome. Might emulate that next year -- maybe not.

mooglebunni608
09-15-2006, 02:54 PM
I'm going to a mall tomarrow ^_^!
thats about it....

Polaris
09-15-2006, 02:57 PM
Probably to England in 3 or 2 years...

Pete for President
09-15-2006, 05:00 PM
Cool topic!

In fact, this wednesday I'll be on my way to England on a 4-show-tour with my band. We'll visit Horsham, Bristol, Brighton and Guildford. Can't wait!

Bunny
09-15-2006, 05:32 PM
I'm going to swing by Colorado at the end of the month to spend my twentieth with a couple of friends. I guess I'm going dancing, too. I don't think my experience in line dancing will help me this time.

I'm boned. But she's pretty, so it is worth making a fool out of myself.

Madame Adequate
09-15-2006, 05:35 PM
I've been to Missouri five times, but never for wildness. It was lots of fun though, for the most part.

Now I am looking at going to Noo Yoik and/or Montana sometime in the next year or two.

Roto13
09-15-2006, 05:38 PM
I went to Toronto last month and I plan to go to Montreal next summer.

The Summoner of Leviathan
09-15-2006, 05:42 PM
I went to Ottawa last week, in the next month I have no plans (yet). I might be going somewhere for Thanksgiving, but I do not know where as of yet. In November I am going to Quebec City though.

black orb
09-15-2006, 06:08 PM
Are you travelling anywhere in the next month or so, or have you been to a foreign country going wild with friends, as I will be doing next week?
>>> No and no..

Levian
09-15-2006, 07:12 PM
Being in another country is not an excuse for going wild, drink uncontrollably and break several laws. Oh, who am I kidding? :jess:

Miriel
09-15-2006, 07:55 PM
No. I wish I was. ;_;

kikimm
09-15-2006, 10:52 PM
I think I might be going somewhere next month, although nothing's for certain yet. I don't even want to go cause I'm nervous about school.

I've never been to a foreign country with friends! Never been to a foreign country. I did go to Florida with my friend last year, though, and that was really fun.

Quindiana Jones
09-15-2006, 10:55 PM
I'm going to HELL soon.

Acid Raine
09-15-2006, 11:38 PM
why always when I want to make one there is already one of the same topic??? grrr......

anyways, no. Im not. :P

I might be going to France m'self next summer, though.

The Real Dark Messenger
09-16-2006, 05:24 PM
Tomorrow morning at 7AM I will be leaving for Paris. Although it's going to be my 4th time in Paris I'm very much looking forward to it - It's going to be a "study visit", but with around 120 Danish people at the age of 17-20 the night life of Paris will be put to a serious test! - I'll be back home in a week, though :P

So, now for the topic: Are you travelling anywhere in the next month or so, or have you been to a foreign country going wild with friends, as I will be doing next week? Tell us about it. :beer:

First of all, Breine, get your ass back here, so I can visit you at home. I'm so bored :mad:

Next; not really going anywhere special, but the last weekend in September I'm gonna spend at a friends house. He's having big birthday party during the weekend, so he rented a lot of trailers, so all us 30 people going to the party are camping out - it's gonna be great :D

Medi
09-16-2006, 08:38 PM
Nope, not goin anywhere. If I was, I'd wanna go to Pittsburgh. :love:

Dreddz
09-16-2006, 09:06 PM
Im going to Barcelona next month, will be a good'un....