PDA

View Full Version : Santa Claus and Little Children

The Devil Man
09-15-2006, 06:32 PM
About three times a week I stop by this store and always I see this really lovely lady and her b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l little daughter! She can't be more then 6 years old and she really is the sweetest thing! Whenever she sees me she gives always says hello and gives the biggest smile :bigsmile: Today she and her Mommy were talking. The girl was saying how much she wanted a puppy for Christmas and her Mommy told her 'If you're a good girl, then maybe Santa might bring you what you want!' :nibbles:

The girl was soooooo happy! It brought a tear to my eye, like this---> :crying: She said, 'Really Mommy? If I'm good Santa will get me a puppy?' And her Mommy said, 'He sure will Emily, just like last year!' The girl then looked at me and gave another one of her angelic smiles :angel: She is just so pretty and has the most amazing blonde hair and the most bluest eyes. If you saw here, you'd just want to treasure her always and cuddle her and want to make her happy so she gives another one of her cute smiles :spin: :roll:

Which is why... Next week I will DESTROY her little world FOR EVER! :mwahaha:

That's right! :radred:

Next week I will tell her... Santa DOES NOT EXIST!!! :hot:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :mwahaha:

I have a very good reason for this. My reason is...

I am not a very nice person! :nonono:

So Devil Man's question is: How old were you when you found out Santa does not exist AND would you ever tell an innocent little child the brutal truth?

(For the record... I was 17 when my world was shattered. Yes SEVEN TEEN! I was raised in an Igloo. It was truly the saddest day of my life :crying:)

bipper
09-15-2006, 06:35 PM
You made a typo: Its Satan's Claws. And no, I would never.

RoxasLeonhart
09-15-2006, 06:36 PM
And you should Devil Man causer He Doesn't exist so why should parnets lie to kidss

Roto13
09-15-2006, 06:37 PM
I kinda figured it out for myself when I was 8 or something.

"Wait, this is stupid. Santa Clause, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, God, none of them exist! They're just made up to bribe children!"

black orb
09-15-2006, 06:43 PM
>>> I found out when I was 7 or something, not a big deal..
BTW, Leave the poor kid alone!..

McLovin'
09-15-2006, 06:45 PM
Kris doesn't exist!?!?!?!

:confused:

Peegee
09-15-2006, 07:11 PM
I don't remember. Maybe grade 3 or 4. I have very few memories before yesterday.

Levian
09-15-2006, 07:16 PM
It's meaner to not tell the child, in my opinion. The poor child will just continue believing in Santa until he is 12, and after that he will hear forever about how cute and gullible he was in every family occasion ever. Heck, even funerals. It might sound like I'm talking from own experience, but I'm really not. :/

Ethanol Dreams
09-15-2006, 07:31 PM
I figured it out myself when I was like 7 when I saw my mum doing it all.:( I'd never tell a child as young as that he doesn't exist, it's not nice :p

Ender
09-15-2006, 07:33 PM
I figured it out when I was like 9 or 10 and kept getting lame versions of what I wanted (my family was poor, so it can be forgiven, kinda, but lame is lame)...I would ask for a telescope and got some little dinky Fisher Price plastic thing that could barely see across the street, or an RC Airplane (like my grandpa built and flew) but instead got something that was attached to a wire that you twirled around your head while holding a button to make the propeller spin. Still :mad: about that. Really, who would ever play with that? Santa would have known what I wanted.

I wouldn't tell her though. It'll be better when she finds out from some friends in 7th grade so she can be truly embarrassed as well as crushed. :evilking:

As for my kids, they will not be believing in Santa Clause. In-kind transfers are lame and inefficient...give them the cash and guide them into making an intelligent decision as to what to buy with it.

mooglebunni608
09-15-2006, 07:39 PM
That's just evil, (devil) man. Even I wouldn't stoop that low. But I would (and do
) tell kids the true truth about Santa. He's a girl ^_^

Rye
09-15-2006, 07:43 PM
As I said in my Cicada thread, I found out when I was 9 1/2, about. My parents told me and I started screaming "IT WAS LIES! I SUPPOSE THE EASTER BUNNY WAS A LIE TOO! IT WAS A LIIIIIE!" and I ran away into my room and sobbed all night. xD

Arrianna
09-15-2006, 07:46 PM
Well... I have never told my kids he was real. In fact I have always told them he was a made up symbol and you know what.... they don't care. They still get presents and when you get down to it that's all that matters to them.

My oldest is asking when he gets to start helping be Santa for his younger brother though. :D

bipper
09-15-2006, 07:46 PM
As I said in my Cicada thread, I found out when I was 9 1/2, about. My parents told me and I started screaming "IT WAS LIES! I SUPPOSE THE EASTER BUNNY WAS A LIE TOO! IT WAS A LIIIIIE!" and I ran away into my room and sobbed all night. xD

Because of your sig, I thought milf posted this. I mean, I woulda expected this kinda answer out him, but not you Rye. :greenie:

McLovin'
09-15-2006, 07:47 PM
I once was blissfully driving along the highway, when I saw the Easter Bunny hopping across the middle of the road. I swerved to avoid hitting the Bunny, but unfortunately the rabbit jumped in front of my car and was hit. The basket of eggs went flying all over the place. Candy, too.
I, being a sensitive man as well as an animal lover, pulled over to the side of the road, and got out to see what had become of the Bunny carrying the basket. Much to my dismay, the colorful Bunny was dead. I felt guilty and began to cry.

A woman driving down the same highway saw me crying on the side of the road and pulled over. She stepped out of her car and asked me what was wrong.

"I feel terrible," I explained, "I accidentally hit the Easter Bunny and killed it. There may not be an Easter because of me. What should I do?"

The woman told me not to worry. She knew exactly what to do. She went to her car trunk, and pulled out a spray can. She walked over to the limp, dead Bunny, and sprayed the entire contents of the can onto the little furry animal.

Miraculously the Easter Bunny came to back life, jumped up, picked up the spilled eggs and candy, waved its paw at the two humans and hopped on down the road. 50 yards away the Easter Bunny stopped, turned around and waved again. Then he hopped on down the road another 50 yards, turned, waved, hopped another 50 yards and waved again!

Naturally I was astonished. I said to the woman, "What in Heaven's name is in your spray can? What was it that you sprayed on the Easter Bunny?"

The woman turned the can around so that I could read the label. It said, "Hair spray. Restores life to dead hair. Adds permanent wave."

Peegee
09-15-2006, 07:52 PM

lol dork

Anyway, how can kids believe that stuff?

nik0tine
09-15-2006, 08:25 PM
I wouldn't lie to kids.

I never believed in Santa.

bipper
09-15-2006, 08:34 PM

lol dork

Anyway, how can kids believe that stuff?

cause kids are not as smart as you, dork.

Oh wait... :tongue:

Vikeve
09-15-2006, 09:38 PM
I never belived in santa it was a family thing to put gifts under the tree so on Christmas Eve my parents would put extra gifts under the tree for my brothers and i saying that it was from santa even thought we all knew who put up the stockings up and the extra gifts but i always thought it was a nice tradition.

Devil Man you are a cruel man i can't believe you made me smile by being evil no smiley face for you!

Quindiana Jones
09-15-2006, 10:32 PM
Every christmas I dress up as Santa and tell the little kids how Santa doesn't really exist, I'm only doing this for money. The world sucks. Get used to it. Then I hit them and they run off.

Jojee
09-15-2006, 10:37 PM
I wouldn't lie to kids.

I never believed in Santa. Yeah :( My parents never even pretended to pretend that Santa was real. I got gypped!

Decessus
09-15-2006, 10:43 PM
My world just shattered around me. :cry:

sephirothishere
09-15-2006, 11:28 PM
Every christmas I dress up as Santa and tell the little kids how Santa doesn't really exist, I'm only doing this for money. The world sucks. Get used to it. Then I hit them and they run off.

do you go up behind old people and scare the sh it outta them...????
i hear its fun id never do somthin that messy....and i dont talk to kids..they piss me off...and een if i did wanna talk to kids their parents wud probably tell me t get away from them.....win win for me really.......

Hambone
09-15-2006, 11:29 PM
I wouldn't tell a kid that. Besides, her name's Emily. Most beautiful name in the world. I stopped believing in Santa Claus when I was 8, and I found out that he didn't exist about 3 months ago. (I am 12)

NorthernChaosGod
09-16-2006, 12:10 AM
Santa died.

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/9717/482santaclausoc7.jpg

Arrianna
09-16-2006, 12:17 AM
The date on that is wrong! Santa died when in 1979! That's what my husband was told that year anyway.

sephirothishere
09-16-2006, 12:18 AM
i saw st nicholases grave once.....it had all carvings of little elves on his shoulders and presents and stuff.....seriously...i jus remembered....

Dynast-Kid
09-16-2006, 12:23 AM
I was like,7 or 8.

I agree with Ender,there'll be NO Sana Claus at my household.I don't believe it's right to lie for years to children,that if they're good,they'll receive presents.What's worse,people can get traumatized for years and have to seek psychological help when lied to for such a long time.

Santa Claus is not a good thing.

DarkLadyNyara
09-16-2006, 01:18 AM
I never beleived in Santa Clause. And I don't advocate lying to children.

Agreed.

Dynast-Kid
09-16-2006, 01:42 AM
I never beleived in Santa Clause. And I don't advocate lying to children.

Agreed.

Jeez DarkLadyNyara,it's like lately,we've been on the same wavelength y'know?

Christmas
09-16-2006, 06:01 AM
LIES, Mr Santa Claus Satan Claws spend his time in the company of nice chubby little kids every evening. :drool:

Here is the proof: :mad2:

http://www.newgarden.org/Santa_Monster.jpg

NorthernChaosGod
09-16-2006, 08:00 AM
The date on that is wrong! Santa died when in 1979! That's what my husband was told that year anyway.

I buried him, I think I would know.

And I knew I was barking up the wrong tree. :(

Christmas
06-14-2023, 01:47 PM
I love the old overweight pervert. He always peep at the dogs across the street during their regular orgy session. :bigsmile: