09-15-2006, 07:55 PM
I hear this word a lot.
It starts with F and rhymes with duck ^_^
What is it?

a Firetruck! duh

So does anybody have any good riddles?

Lost Number
09-15-2006, 08:08 PM
Welll...i have some. But they are all in their respective forums, so i'll just try other peoples.

Quindiana Jones
09-15-2006, 10:06 PM
I've got one.

"The answer to this riddle is easily the best person in the entire world."

And no it's not me.

Hambone
09-15-2006, 11:45 PM
Kelly and Felipe had reservations for dinner at Seoul Food for 7:00PM. However, the restaurant mixed up their names and didn't get them seated on time. By analyzing the clues below, you should be able to figure out what time they finally got a table.

Clues:
1. They sat down within two hours of their reservations.

2. All three digits in the time that they were seated are different.

3. The second two digits in the time are equal to the first digit plus four

Answer:

8:12

Madame Adequate
09-15-2006, 11:47 PM
I've got one.

"The answer to this riddle is easily the best person in the entire world."

And no it's not me.

I'm my own MILF does not approve of being the answer to a riddle :nonono:

Hambone - 8:13? Edit: I see where I went wrong, I was adding the minute digits together.

Dynast-Kid
09-15-2006, 11:48 PM
Is it 8:12 PM?

Hambone
09-15-2006, 11:53 PM
Yeah. Your right alby.

Here's another just in case someone has some courage.

At the Pine Hill School, each grade of students has one turn each year to put on a show for the rest of the school. There is a different grade performing every month beginning in October. The Pine Hill School has a kindergarten and grades 1 through 8.

Clues:

1. The oldest students present the first performance of the school year, while the youngest put on theirs during the last month of the school year.

2. The fourth-graders get dressed up as different U.S. Presidents for Presidents' Day, and the seventh-graders' performance is the month after.

3. The Thanksgiving play is traditionally done by fifth-graders who are learning about the Pilgrims.

4. Second-graders lead the holiday sing-a-long the month after Thanksgiving, followed by sixth-graders the next month with a tribute to Martin Luther King Jr.

5. First-graders perform the one month between the third-graders and the kindergarten class.

Which grade is scheduled to put on the performance each month?

Answer

October: 8th grade
November: 5th grade
December: 2nd grade
January: 6th grade
February: 4th grade
March: 7th grade
April: 3rd grade
May: 1st grade
June: kindergarten

Acid Raine
09-16-2006, 12:01 AM
Yeah. Your right alby.

Here's another just in case someone has some courage.

At the Pine Hill School, each grade of students has one turn each year to put on a show for the rest of the school. There is a different grade performing every month beginning in October. The Pine Hill School has a kindergarten and grades 1 through 8.

Clues:

1. The oldest students present the first performance of the school year, while the youngest put on theirs during the last month of the school year.

2. The fourth-graders get dressed up as different U.S. Presidents for Presidents' Day, and the seventh-graders' performance is the month after.

3. The Thanksgiving play is traditionally done by fifth-graders who are learning about the Pilgrims.

4. Second-graders lead the holiday sing-a-long the month after Thanksgiving, followed by sixth-graders the next month with a tribute to Martin Luther King Jr.

5. First-graders perform the one month between the third-graders and the kindergarten class.

Which grade is scheduled to put on the performance each month?

Lessee......

October- 8th grade
November- 5th grade
December- 2nd grade
January- 6th grade
February- 4th grade
March- 7th grade
April- 3rd grade
May- 1st grade
June- (hm...I always got out of school in May, but....) Kindergarten

Hambone
09-16-2006, 12:12 AM
Yep! I'll get more in a little while.

Dynast-Kid
09-16-2006, 12:16 AM
So,since I got it right,doesn't it mean it's my turn?It'd be much more organized if we took turns.Anyway,here's mine:

A man is found in an empty field,dead,stark naked,and with a piece of straw in his hands.

How'd he die?

Oh,and you can ask me any Yes or No question.

Spammerman
09-16-2006, 12:27 AM
Hambone, those are logic problems. not riddles.

sephirothishere
09-16-2006, 12:29 AM
So,since I got it right,doesn't it mean it's my turn?It'd be much more organized if we took turns.Anyway,here's mine:

A man is found in an empty field,dead,stark naked,and with a piece of straw in his hands.

How'd he die?

was it because he was cold......hahahahaahahahahahah?????

Dynast-Kid
09-16-2006, 12:33 AM

How'd he die?

was it because he was cold......hahahahaahahahahahah?????

Hahahahahaha,NO.:mad:

Some serious questions please?

sephirothishere
09-16-2006, 12:35 AM
are there any more details then this like some kind of autopsy.....it wud help a bit.....

Levian
09-16-2006, 12:38 AM

How'd he die?

Your riddle is flawed. The field is not empty because a naked man is lying there.

You probably hate me now. :(

sephirothishere
09-16-2006, 12:43 AM
Your riddle is flawed. The field is not empty because a naked man is lying there.

You probably hate me now.

your smart arse-ness is flawed....the man is lyin in a field with one man wud mean he was talkin about himself in the 3rd person perspective.....which you dont do...

Dynast-Kid
09-16-2006, 12:43 AM
are there any more details then this like some kind of autopsy.....it wud help a bit.....

I said you can ask me any Yes or No question.

How'd he die?

You probably hate me now. :(

Damn you Levian!

I don't hate you that much.

Anyway peoples,ask me some questions.

sephirothishere
09-16-2006, 12:45 AM
was he naked before he died....

Dynast-Kid
09-16-2006, 12:49 AM
was he naked before he died....

Yes.

sephirothishere
09-16-2006, 12:56 AM
hmmmmmmm.....did he have the straw before he entered the field....and was the field full of straw....

Dynast-Kid
09-16-2006, 12:59 AM
hmmmmmmm.....did he have the straw before he entered the field....and was the field full of straw....

Yes,he had the straw with him when he died,and no,the field is filled with just the normal grass and stuff.

Remember,HE is the only thing (besides the grass) in the field...Nothing else.

sephirothishere
09-16-2006, 01:04 AM
was he allergic to straw....YES...it was suicide...he rubbed himself all over with the straw which he was allergic to....hahahahahah...there...

Dynast-Kid
09-16-2006, 01:06 AM
was he allergic to straw....YES...it was suicide...he rubbed himself all over with the straw which he was allergic to....hahahahahah...there...

No.

I forgot to mention,he has no obviously visible wounds on him.

sephirothishere
09-16-2006, 01:07 AM
im not gonna get it....so could you jus tell me the answer....and then do another one....cuz that whole naked man with straw is freakin me out....

Dynast-Kid
09-16-2006, 01:12 AM
im not gonna get it....so could you jus tell me the answer....and then do another one....cuz that whole naked man with straw is freakin me out....

Actually,i'll wait to see if anyone tries to get ti right before giving the answer away.

sephirothishere
09-16-2006, 01:17 AM
ok ill shutup then...but before i go...did he eat the straw on a drunken bet and then die cuz he at eto much....????

Dynast-Kid
09-16-2006, 01:27 AM
ok ill shutup then...but before i go...did he eat the straw on a drunken bet and then die cuz he at eto much....????

No.

EDIT:Too lazy to answer questions,here is my riddle's answer:

He was in a hot air balloon with a friend.It started crashing.They took off their clothes,hoping that would make the balloon lighter.It doesn't.So then they draw pieces of straw from the balloon's basket,and whoever gets the shortest straw,had to jump out of the balloon to make it lighter.You can see where i'm going with this...

NorthernChaosGod
09-16-2006, 07:52 AM

No.

EDIT:Too lazy to answer questions,here is my riddle's answer:

He was in a hot air balloon with a friend.It started crashing.They took off their clothes,hoping that would make the balloon lighter.It doesn't.So then they draw pieces of straw from the balloon's basket,and whoever gets the shortest straw,had to jump out of the balloon to make it lighter.You can see where i'm going with this...

I knew the answer. :(

ValkyrieWing
09-16-2006, 07:58 AM
Riddle me this:

Baskets buckets barrels cans
What must you fill with empty hands?

o_O
09-16-2006, 08:05 AM
Gloves.

ValkyrieWing
09-16-2006, 08:18 AM
Gloves.

CORRECT!

Riddle me this:

With flashing sword and booming cry
With darkness staining land and sky
The army comes prepared to die
Soldiers fall in glistening dress
As battles are joined without egress
Save comfort in the earth's caress

Lestis
09-16-2006, 09:24 AM
You want me to make a riddle?! Are you absolutely insane?! Seriously! I am no good at riddles. Oh, well. I'll try.

RIDDLES:
Disclaimer: Thought up off the top of my head, as I went along.
1) Brilliant, and old, known, yet not known. Moves, stays, using the bright lights of above, combined with gates makes a word of transportation. What am I?
2) My sins are too great for me to even bear. For 'ave I lived, only despair and grieving has thus I created. There is no where to hide, my punishment eternal darkness and sounds and sights of evil.

Well, guess.

Hambone
09-16-2006, 04:20 PM
Hambone, those are logic problems. not riddles.

stick. in. mud.