PDA

View Full Version : NARU... NO!!!!!

Eiko Guy
09-15-2006, 10:26 PM
I have played a naruto game or two and they suck i intend to make a great naruto game and i want suggestions
graphics will be changed no more bright and sunny but instead gritty and dusty no more believe it and we need no catch phrase what would you want in the game

Kuroshima
09-15-2006, 10:27 PM
I would wnat it more adventure/rpg style. Not just fighting tghe whole time actually trying to level your characters and get new Styles of fighting.

Eiko Guy
09-15-2006, 10:30 PM
i knew it people want to leap from tree to tree and be actually stealthy and use correct tactics

Kuroshima
09-15-2006, 10:31 PM
Yeup. It would be much better.

Eiko Guy
09-15-2006, 10:34 PM
we need to make them keep their personality and weaknesses and make them more real like an ff character

Kuroshima
09-15-2006, 10:35 PM
Yes.

KentaRawr!
09-15-2006, 10:40 PM
Which one(s) did you play? I like the fourth one for the GCN, personally.

Anyway... I think you should make sure you don't get sued. :tongue:

Medi
09-15-2006, 10:41 PM
Anime games suck. Believe it! haha

Dynast-Kid
09-15-2006, 10:41 PM
I don't get it...

Are you actually making a game on like,RPG Maker,or is it like this?:

http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=86692

What a shame,had so much potential...

Eiko Guy
09-15-2006, 10:43 PM
i wish others would post here anyway there can be an arenaa mode where you fight other characters or multiplay your friends and there will be two different types of arena scenic and cage
scenic will be in a forest or some other location
cage will be a flat out brawl

Ryth
09-15-2006, 10:47 PM
i knew it people want to leap from tree to tree and be actually stealthy and use correct tactics

If you made them stealthy, this wouldn't be Naruto.

You can't be stealthy in an orange tracksuit anyway.

Eiko Guy
09-15-2006, 10:52 PM
I don't get it...

Are you actually making a game on like,RPG Maker,or is it like this:

OMG i forgot me and jade where actually making that we have stat sheets tricks glitches and evrything all we needed was morw cohesive story anyway

yes orange would have to go they would probably be given black spy suits or something

LunarWeaver
09-15-2006, 10:54 PM
If you made them stealthy, this wouldn't be Naruto.

You can't be stealthy in an orange tracksuit anyway.

Yeah sneaking around in that brightass thing would be rough.

As long as anime-based games continue to get attention and sales based on name recognition alone, they probably aren't going to up their quality. Sad but true =/

Dynast-Kid
09-15-2006, 10:55 PM
I don't get it...

Are you actually making a game on like,RPG Maker,or is it like this:

OMG i forgot me and jade where actually making that we have stat sheets tricks glitches and evrything all we needed was morw cohesive story anyway

yes orange would have to go they would probably be given black spy suits or something

What!?!

How come f f freak and I weren't aware of this?We did ALOT of stuff in that project...

Eiko Guy
09-15-2006, 11:03 PM
ionno
well if we gave them their techniques they would have to not say the name but be stealthy so target training is a requirement

Dynast-Kid
09-15-2006, 11:19 PM
I don't get it...

You still didn't answer my question...

Eiko Guy
09-15-2006, 11:24 PM
oh he was doing it because that way it would actually get done

Dynast-Kid
09-15-2006, 11:35 PM
No,that's not the question.Although,he could've at least had the courtesy to tell us...

Anyway,I was asking this:

Spammerman
09-16-2006, 12:20 AM
I would want a open ended rpg naruto. As in, u create character, then u improve skills based on practice, fight in wars, and stuff like that, like becoming a hokage or renegade ninja.

Dynast-Kid
09-16-2006, 12:25 AM
I would want a open ended rpg naruto. As in, u create character, then u improve skills based on practice, fight in wars, and stuff like that, like becoming a hokage or renegade ninja.

Exactly,no more weak ass fighting games.

Spammerman
09-16-2006, 12:28 AM
wow. some1 agrees with me.

JKTrix
09-16-2006, 02:31 AM
There are 4 Naruto games for the GC and more than 4 for the PS2. They get better with each iteration.

The most important part of this, however you're thinking of making it, is how the combat will actually work. Is this gonna be some boring turn based old school rpg thing? I don't think that would be appealing at all.

Markus. D
09-16-2006, 11:47 AM
":D Believe It!!!!"

"NINJA NINJA NINJA!!!!!"

"Believe It!!! :D"

... "Oh and I'm a girl"

please... make it show the darker moments of Naruto.

Eiko Guy
09-17-2006, 06:39 AM
i will use rpmaker i will have demon animals attack the main village to add a great story i want dark clad characters so they can be stealthy they will have their special skills that will all make sense

Lionx
09-17-2006, 10:08 AM
www.willvolution.com <= competitive Naruto Ninja Taisen 4 for the GCN(check the forum, its almost all Naruto NT4 dominated), theres actual competition and strategy, just look some up on YouTube, its no joke, its actual competition and it doesnt suck. Thats the game i am playing atm for Naruto, i dont play the PS2 one as that one feels gimmicky and more mashing.