PDA

View Full Version : something cool

vivi the master
09-16-2006, 12:40 AM
you know how you get micky i got him in the final battle in the part where he sits there i just did the gage thing without a threat he just swinged at nothing

McLovin'
09-16-2006, 12:45 PM
OMG! You HAVE SUCH KEWL GAM1ING SKILLAGE!!!!111111111111

Goldenboko
09-16-2006, 01:42 PM
you know how you get micky i got him in the final battle in the part where he sits there i just did the gage thing without a threat he just swinged at nothing

The Final Boss was too easy, in fact the only part I had trouble with was saving Sora with Riku(For some reason play as Riku just didn't work for me) And that wasn't even very troubleful, if you want to brag about something beat Sephy at level 30.

Dynast-Kid
09-17-2006, 07:07 AM
I bow at your Idiocy Gaming prowess.

vivi the master
09-17-2006, 12:18 PM
i'm not the best person i just got lucky on some battles and is there ANY more hp boosts when i did all the worlds a 2nd time and i am before the final battle

Axel21
09-17-2006, 02:04 PM
So, what's wrong with the final battle?

vivi the master
09-17-2006, 08:10 PM
let me explain i used hi poions i had my MP recharging and he was using xaldins lances and xigbars guns a lot and demyx forms go in the way and i died then i was shocked to see mickey i won't give up screen appeard it was cool plus it wasn't a threat because he sat there and just waved his huge weapon back and forth and then i got sora and won but i can't win the dragon boss it is to hard because you can't heal

McLovin'
09-17-2006, 08:36 PM
Boo hoo.

Tavrobel
09-17-2006, 08:45 PM
let me explain i used hi poions i had my MP recharging and he was using xaldins lances and xigbars guns a lot and demyx forms go in the way and i died then i was shocked to see mickey i won't give up screen appeard it was cool plus it wasn't a threat because he sat there and just waved his huge weapon back and forth and then i got sora and won but i can't win the dragon boss it is to hard because you can't heal

Alternate pressing Square and Circle and move around the edge of the screen in a coutner-clockwise fashion. You should not need to use the Triangle button at all. If you get hit, it means your hand-eye coordination skills are equivalent to that of a Kindergardener.

McLovin'
09-17-2006, 08:59 PM
Have you seen em post. :rolleyes2

Goldenboko
09-17-2006, 10:04 PM
Alternate pressing Square and Circle and move around the edge of the screen in a coutner-clockwise fashion. You should not need to use the Triangle button at all. If you get hit, it means your hand-eye coordination skills are equivalent to that of a Kindergardener.
Aw come on....
Thats an insult to kindergardeners.