PDA

View Full Version : Facebook

White Raven
09-16-2006, 04:54 AM
The program is pretty much a more privitized version of Myspace, and I found it quite more easier to use than Myspace. Basically the only people that can use it are those that have Emails from their post-secondary schools.

With it's search engine I was able to even find people I went to kindergarten with that I havn't seen since grade school. :D

www.facebook.com

So if you go to school somewhere, I suggest you give er a try and to see who you can find!

If you want to find me, search for Rob Black in the University of Toronto network.

:)

Bahamut2000X
09-16-2006, 06:16 AM
Yeah me and a bunch of people I went to high school with are on it. If anyone wants to see my little crazy area on it, then look me up on the Columbus State network, as Matt, and well, I'm probably the only geeky one with glasses on it. So yeah. >.>

StarChild
09-16-2006, 06:30 AM
i'm on it, Nicole Woods at Pacific Lutheran University

add me!

eestlinc
09-16-2006, 06:45 AM
now that I'm back in school I guess I could sign up.

Kirobaito
09-16-2006, 06:47 AM
I use Facebook. Don't add me if you don't know me.

Raistlin
09-16-2006, 07:05 AM
I signed up for it last year because I needed to look someone up for something, but I never set up my page or anything. Sometime later I get a message from a Casey and I'm like "who the fuck is this?" and at least two weeks later I realized it was KB and I was all "=o". I got your message, KB, I just never use it. :p But... how the hell did you find me? xD

I don't use it or myspace or anything like that and don't plan to.

Kirobaito
09-16-2006, 07:13 AM
I signed up for it last year because I needed to look someone up for something, but I never set up my page or anything. Sometime later I get a message from a Casey and I'm like "who the smurf is this?" and at least two weeks later I realized it was KB and I was all "=o". I got your message, KB, I just never use it. :p But... how the hell did you find me? xD

I don't use it or myspace or anything like that and don't plan to.
I don't even remember anymore. I would assume just by searching.

NorthernChaosGod
09-16-2006, 08:01 AM
It's also much easier to stalk people with.

Reles
09-16-2006, 10:09 AM
I have one, but I don't use it.

Jowy
09-16-2006, 06:27 PM
I haven't touched mine since July 2005. <3

Yamaneko
09-16-2006, 07:33 PM
Many of my friends are on it, but I refuse to join it. Online communities suck.

fire_of_avalon
09-16-2006, 08:26 PM
I use stalkernet!

I love you, Yamaneko. :love:

Miriel
09-16-2006, 08:38 PM
I haven't touched mine since July 2005. <3

Yeah me too. I have one but I hardly ever use it. Same thing with MySpace. Those kinds of sites bother me. >_>

ljkkjlcm9
09-16-2006, 08:41 PM
I have a facebook, one of my interests is "Stalking people on facebook"

I use to have a myspace, but deleted it. But you can make it so people CAN'T search and find you as well was all sorts of other privacy things, so it's really not that bad, of course I was a member back in the day before all these "upgrades" that just upset people, you know, before even high school's were allowed, when it was only the really big colleges like mine.

THE JACKEL

White Raven
09-17-2006, 03:53 AM
I use stalkernet!

Yeah, what they did to it in the past week or so is a bit too much if you ask me. :down:

:)

Rinoabella
09-17-2006, 06:39 AM
I'm on facebook. It's like the non-pimped out version of Myspace. I still like Myspace though, it's easier to use and add/find friends!