PDA

View Full Version : Diablos and T-Rexuar

aquatius
09-16-2006, 08:25 AM
I waqs just wondering at about what point in the game do you guys beat Diablos and when you first beat a T-Rexuar? I beat Diablos as soon as you get the magic lamp, then a t-rexuar straight after.

boys from the dwarf
09-16-2006, 08:37 AM
i beat diablos as soon as i got the magic lamp. the first time i beat a t-rexaur was in the training area in disk one. i used squall and quistis and just used status-junction to put it to sleep. i can usually beat a t-rexaur easily enough when you go back to balamb garden in disk 2.

_yeojina_
09-16-2006, 11:17 AM
My brother did Diablos for me. I just junction Blizzaga to my Strength for both and occasionally summon Shiva.

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
09-16-2006, 01:47 PM
I always defeat Diablos after right after obtaining the magical lamp

I usually face my first T-Rexaur with Quistis and Squall before going to the Fire Cavern.

Laugh at face of Danger
09-16-2006, 02:12 PM
T-Rexaur get thumped whenever i see one, but the very first time i did find a T-Rexaur i barely escaped in tact, it was thanks to Quistis's Limit Break that i survived that one... but now they just fall like flies.

And Diablos? Easy enough but i did it asap on the fields of balamb after you got it, just so i could save ^^

Goldenboko
09-16-2006, 02:19 PM
Diablos, as soon as I got him. And T-Rexuar as soon as I got Quistis in the party, and Quetzocotl had card mod (Aka before The Fire Cave)

Don't believe me?
Get a Gesper card(I think thats the Card) use card mod get a Black Hole, use it on Quistis she learns Degenerator, damage her, get into the battle Degenerator I WIN!

(Then I did it fair and square once I got Sleep)

What Strategy did you use Jimmy? I see you beat it before the Fire Cave too.

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
09-16-2006, 03:55 PM
I trained Shiva to level 16 both my Squall and Quistis were at level 14 and 13 respectevely.

I drawed cure from Blue Eye and a few sleep from Grat before meeting up with Quistis.

I use Squall to cast sleep on T-Rexaur and use Quistis to summon Shiva a few turns later the T-Texaur will die and i rarely get hit, plus i get dino bones which later i can refine into quake magic.;)

Xurts
09-16-2006, 04:20 PM
I fought Diablos as soon as I got him too. I went back to Balamb Garden and saved by the directory and beat him. He was pathetically easy once Selphie blinded him. The whole battle I was sitting there testing magic Selphie got on her Slots while all of my characters had 1 HP.

After I had Diablos beat I went up and won Seifer's card from Cid.

I'm not sure when I first fought a T-Rexaur. I think I fought one after I got back from Dollet. I had Shiva at level 100, summoned her once, and then Carded it.

nik0tine
09-16-2006, 08:16 PM
Neither are hard to defeat. Use blind magic on both of them and you can't lose.

sephirothishere
09-16-2006, 09:49 PM
I fought Diablos as soon as I got him too. I went back to Balamb Garden and saved by the directory and beat him. He was pathetically easy once Selphie blinded him. The whole battle I was sitting there testing magic Selphie got on her Slots while all of my characters had 1 HP.

After I had Diablos beat I went up and won Seifer's card from Cid.

yup...me too...i had quistises card aswel and lots of other pretty good cards...

i didnt go to the trainin center until after the seed ball with quistis....i am doin a fairly low level gam eand then levelin up with bonuses at the moment....but it was easy...all you have to do is cast blind or junction it to status attack...easy peesy......and blind doesnt wear off like sleep....

Mo-Nercy
09-19-2006, 03:48 AM
I beat Diablos as soon as I can. Draw -> Stock "Demi". Then recast it on him. Seems to work more often than Draw -> Cast for some reason. :p

T-Rexuar? Probably from the Training Center with Quistis. Hit him with Sta-Atk Blind. Good move, Mo.

farplaner
09-19-2006, 05:36 AM
Oh yeah!? You guys ain't spit! I beat Diablo before I even got the Lamp, and I beat T-Rexaur during the opening scene between Squall and Seifer!

So nah!

sephirothishere
09-19-2006, 10:13 PM
I beat Diablos as soon as I can. Draw -> Stock "Demi". Then recast it on him. Seems to work more often than Draw -> Cast for some reason.

yeh and he casts curaga to the character that casts demi which is weird??!?!?!?!?!??

Goldenboko
09-20-2006, 10:38 PM
I trained Shiva to level 16 both my Squall and Quistis were at level 14 and 13 respectevely.

I drawed cure from Blue Eye and a few sleep from Grat before meeting up with Quistis.

I use Squall to cast sleep on T-Rexaur and use Quistis to summon Shiva a few turns later the T-Texaur will die and i rarely get hit, plus i get dino bones which later i can refine into quake magic.;)

Degenator is easier and less time consuming :P

Masamunemaster
09-21-2006, 06:19 PM
I always fight diablos whenever I get bored of doing the main quest.

T-rexaurs are for when ever I can find one.

Markus. D
09-22-2006, 02:30 AM
I got Diablos on the first train.

also before I found out how to use the junction system.

its wierd, because the second time around, he pwned me, I was near end-game (around Lunatic) and yeah o_o...

ChibiKadaj
09-22-2006, 04:21 AM
I decided to use Diablos on the train, when they went to dream world. And also, the T-Rexuar isn't that hard to beat. You could beat it once you've leveled up after getting three or four aeons.

roxy
09-22-2006, 11:21 AM
For T-Rexuar
I put 100 blizzard in element atk and 100 sleep in status atk for squall

I put 100 water on Quistis' mag (strongest magic available at this time)
and summon Shiva, cast blizzard and maybe cure if needed.

I rip limits when I get the chance.

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
09-22-2006, 12:31 PM

Degenator is easier and less time consuming :P

Maybe but i safe it for the islands closest to heaven and hell and to esthar plus i like challenge!:)

aquatius
09-26-2006, 04:08 PM
On Diablos draw>cast on demi works really well, and a few renzokuken's and you're done.

Dark Messenger
10-08-2006, 01:27 PM
For T-Rexaur, I use Blind, Ice-element-attack Junction, and later on, Poison. With its high HP, Poison works wonders.

And Diablos... I stock up on Blinds in the battle with that huge flying bug thing and those rolling creatures. I kill the rollies and keep drawing Blind until I got 100. Takes awhile due to low Magic stats, but it's worth it. And drawing Demi from Diablos is difficult, also due to low Magic stats, I give Siren to Selphie and raise her Magic with 100 Fires/Thunders/Blizzards.

ragnosica
10-09-2006, 08:35 AM
how not to beat t-rexaur: Ifrit's mad rush, you waste a lot of health and you can even die
i used GFs on diablos, shiva rocked (as usual :) )

James16
10-12-2006, 04:08 PM
I waited a little bit later in the game to beat Diablos. At first i tired but he was strait-up making punks out my party, i have a tendience to rush trew games, but eventually i got strong enough and wiped his a*s with zell. :D

Levian
10-12-2006, 04:23 PM
Diablos only gets stronger with time, so I always beat him soon after getting the lamp.

Acid Raine
10-15-2006, 07:39 PM
As with everyone, I take care of Diablos straight away.

As for T-Rexaurs...........I hate them things. They arent especially difficult, really, but all that HP just takes forever. I usually run.

rubah
10-15-2006, 07:56 PM
It's a real rush to card t-rexaurs after abusing shiva to get their hp down to the precise cardpoint. Before fire cavern, I mean.

Iceglow
10-15-2006, 11:57 PM
yeah I'm with Rubah here, just learn card asap and then pimp my deck out with T-rexuar and Shumi cards before Dollet. Thus meaning I can get Seifer, Mini Mog, Quistis and Angelo cards very easy in the first disc where the rules are nice and simple with out too much back and forth.

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
10-16-2006, 05:38 PM
yeah I'm with Rubah here, just learn card asap and then pimp my deck out with T-rexuar and Shumi cards before Dollet. Thus meaning I can get Seifer, Mini Mog, Quistis and Angelo cards very easy in the first disc where the rules are nice and simple with out too much back and forth.

And Zell card too...