PDA

View Full Version : Party Party Party!

Laugh at face of Danger
09-16-2006, 03:10 PM
Yay! It's a party! I can't wait, I'm going to a huge party in no more than three hours time and I'm really excited. I still have to buy the special girl her present, wrap it, write the card, sing the praise, etc. but other than that I'm dead on for a sure hit! It's scary to think that i'm almost 16 as well!

Been to any parties recently? Were they good? Should i take Twister? In the mean time, all of you party!

Resha
09-16-2006, 03:13 PM
Yes! :D Friend's birthday party~ We just chilled and talked and ATE A LOT though. Nay games. (Although one tried to play Follow the Leader...)

Dark Paladin
09-16-2006, 03:36 PM
I went to a friends BBQ but it turned into a party when we all got drunk.

Christmas
09-16-2006, 03:40 PM
I went to my friend BBQ and we BBQ him. :bigsmile:

PS: He tastes awful. :(

theundeadhero
09-16-2006, 03:40 PM
Are you talking about a birthday party? With cake and kool-aid? Oh god I haven't been to one of those in years.

I regular party all the time and meet interesting new people doing so.

Shiny
09-16-2006, 03:58 PM
I'm going to a sweet sixteen in 8 hours.

Are you talking about a birthday party? With cake fried chicken and kool-aid?
Better.

Levian
09-16-2006, 04:06 PM
Today:

1 bottle of Tequila
2 bottles of Vodka
1 bottle of Turkish Hot n' Sweet.
1 bottle of Gin
1 bottle of Kahlua
1 bottle of Baileys
1 bottle of Rum
1 bottle of Galliano (sp?)

Divided on about 15 people. Oh dear.

McLovin'
09-16-2006, 04:09 PM
I'm my own party. And I am always invited.

Laugh at face of Danger
09-16-2006, 04:50 PM
Tee Hee i can't wait, i can't decide what to wear ^^ i'm excited!

Jowy
09-16-2006, 06:23 PM
Last time I attended a party, it was my twentieth birthday party as a matter of fact. We ran out of beer in about two hours, so morale dropped until another guest came back with two cases. I ate a lot of my birthday no-bake, wore my awesome fedora until some drunk girl stole it, and had to stop a fistfight from happening over a game of Mario Kart. And then I got to clean up the carnage and was out like a light.

Miriel
09-16-2006, 06:57 PM
I was invited to a No Pants Party a week or so ago. Since I'm not all that fond of being scantily clad and hooking up with random strangers, I decided to skip the event and have a party for two with my boyfriend instead. ^_^

Seriously though, I feel like I'm too old for the college party scene these days. 100% of the time I would prefer to hang out and watch TV or play games with my boyfriend rather than go out and get drunk. *old lady*

Fuego
09-16-2006, 07:01 PM
I had a party once (well, very small one) only like 15 ppl, but we played twister when we were all very drunk and it was sooooo much fun !

Faris
09-16-2006, 07:14 PM
I had one last week! :D

fire_of_avalon
09-16-2006, 08:29 PM
I partied a little last weekend, but I only party with people I know, like, and trust.

You probably could have worn a skirt, Miriel. Or an apron.

Rosenti
09-16-2006, 08:34 PM
Yay! It's a party! I can't wait, I'm going to a huge party in no more than three hours time and I'm really excited. I still have to buy the special girl her present, wrap it, write the card, sing the praise, etc. but other than that I'm dead on for a sure hit! It's scary to think that i'm almost 16 as well!

Been to any parties recently? Were they good? Should i take Twister? In the mean time, all of you party!

no offence man, but the kind of party your talking about sounds like a birthday party.. Sure got nottin against them, but the whole "twister" thing.. sounds childish..

im 14, ive been to a party recently, got wasted on drinks and had sex... so you kind of see my point, when i go to hardcore parties, where theyre are rap battles and serios sexual danceing, Twister kind of looks like childrens game to me..

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
09-16-2006, 08:38 PM
14 year olds should not have sex at parties and should play twister instead.

Plus 14 year olds are children.

Good for you have fun at your party and don´t take any of the bad examples given by a certain poster.

Play twister that´s fun!

This week there´s my granny party and that should rock after that the college parties start but they aren´t as cool as my grandmother birthday party.

Jojee
09-16-2006, 08:56 PM
No Pants Party? :p Lol! I didn't know those existed, the things people come up with... xD

But toga parties are spiffy! I like wearing bedsheets around myself! :p

But most of the time I'm just a hermit and stay home with my computer and bug my roomies <3

Miriel
09-16-2006, 09:03 PM

no offence man, but the kind of party your talking about sounds like a birthday party.. Sure got nottin against them, but the whole "twister" thing.. sounds childish..

im 14, ive been to a party recently, got wasted on drinks and had sex... so you kind of see my point, when i go to hardcore parties, where theyre are rap battles and serios sexual danceing, Twister kind of looks like childrens game to me..

Uhg. That's disgusting.

I would much rather go to a birthday party with good friends, have good conversation, eat some good food, and chill with people I care about rather than go to one of your "hardcore parties".

14. Jesus Christ.

Laugh at face of Danger, have a good time at your party. :)

Araciel
09-16-2006, 09:05 PM
2 and a half words for you

POP N CHIPS

oh ps rosenti sounds like you're on the right track

NorthernChaosGod
09-16-2006, 09:40 PM
I went to my friend BBQ and we BBQ him. :bigsmile:

PS: He tastes awful. :(
:love:

Today:

1 bottle of Tequila
2 bottles of Vodka
1 bottle of Gin
1 bottle of Kahlua
1 bottle of Baileys
1 bottle of Rum

That's not enough.

Fuego
09-16-2006, 09:54 PM

im 14, ive been to a party recently, got wasted on drinks and had sex... so you kind of see my point, when i go to hardcore parties, where theyre are rap battles and serios sexual danceing, Twister kind of looks like childrens game to me..I think its soooo funny how when your young you wanna do 'adult' things (like drink and have sex and stuff) but when your an actual adult you wanna do "childish" things I love playing twister when me and my mates are all drunk and it doesn't erupt into an all out orgy ! Thats just creepy, gross and sooo juvenile (at least it is for me -haven't done that in forever- :lol: LMFAO !!!!!- am i kiddin ? ah ah ... you can't tell i am J/K) but seriously, when you grow up (i mean actuall not just age) things like that become played out. Not to mention if you're throwing the party you don't want people gettin bodily fluids on your stuff (doesn't matter which orifice it came out) its still plain gross! Not to mention the day after clean up :tongue:

Old Manus
09-16-2006, 10:00 PM
im 14, ive been to a party recently, got wasted on drinks and had sex...Oh crap, I was sure I was with someone at least 16!

Jess
09-16-2006, 10:08 PM
I went to a party a couple of weeks ago. I love parties. :jess:

sephirothishere
09-16-2006, 10:14 PM
1 bottle of Tequila
2 bottles of Vodka
1 bottle of Gin
1 bottle of Kahlua
1 bottle of Baileys
1 bottle of Rum

drank by 1 person. great.but 15 people...oh dear...thats no party...

oh wait...baileys is yukkk.....makes me sick....gin and vodka are great though....

Zeldy
09-16-2006, 10:42 PM
The last party I went was a lads birthday from school, we all went his house and he had a Barbaque. It was so awesome! We all danced to party songs, and then all 15 of us played Twister xD God, that game is so wrong, some people end up in the worst positions!

I went to one before that, and she got a band to play in her back garden! and had 2 bouncy castles xD That one rocked!

Spiffing Cheese
09-16-2006, 11:03 PM
The last party I went to was like two months ago. And I got disgracefully drunk. :( It was still totally fun though. And the person whose party it was had a little bitty teeny weeny kitten called Alan Partridge ^_____^

sephirothishere
09-16-2006, 11:11 PM
people dont notice me as drunk when i am cuz my speech is always 'odd' and i always stagger around a little bit....bein drunk is never so bad...like some people i know are crazy and like get drunk and start actin like f"£$"£$"£$ idiots.....after like...not drinkin that much in the first place......

Fuego
09-16-2006, 11:29 PM
I laugh at people who get "drunk" on wine coolers or smirnoff ice or whatever ... its like wow you can't hold your liquor, can ya bub ?

sephirothishere
09-16-2006, 11:46 PM
laugh at people who get "drunk" on wine coolers or smirnoff ice or whatever ... its like wow you can't hold your liquor, can ya bub ?

yup....

Levian
09-17-2006, 12:04 AM
It doesn't really matter what you drink. The point is to have fun, not puke all over the bathroom. If a few Smirnoff Ice is all it takes to get you tipsy, then why the hell not. I could never drink it myself because it's too sweet and it makes me feel sick, so I usually drink beer or booze. What's worse about Smirnoff Ice is that it tastes so much like soda that it's easier for kids to start drinking.

sephirothishere
09-17-2006, 12:11 AM
i never puke thats £$"£$"£ ugly man....girls that puke are even uglier...

Rye
09-17-2006, 12:16 AM

But what about Strip Twister? ;D ;D

Seriously though, way to get STDs, man. Have fun being itchy and swollen down there!

sephirothishere
09-17-2006, 12:18 AM
rap battles...now thats "£%"£"£ childish...strip twister kinda reminds me of mud wrestling....heheheheheheh....parties shud always have foxie boxing....

Doomie
09-17-2006, 12:22 AM
50$ says that more than half the people here who say "LOL I LOVE TO DRINK I GOT WASTED LAST NIGHT. THEN I MADE OUT WITH SOME CHICK" have never drank or been next a girl. Ever. Except maybe Rosenti. He's living the dream.

Parties are fun, but it usually depends on your mood. Sometimes I feel like drinking and partying, and sometimes I like going to some friends house and watching movies with her. Both are cool.

kikimm
09-17-2006, 12:27 AM
Psh there's nothing wrong with twister. I haven't played it in years, but that's not because it's childish. Playing kiddie games when you're a lot older is usually really fun stuff.

sephirothishere
09-17-2006, 12:29 AM
kikimm....thats about the first time ive paid attention to what you said.......your right....everythins fun with the right people.....hahahahahahahahahahahaha....

Fuego
09-17-2006, 12:31 AM
rap battles...now thats "£%"£"£ childish...strip twister kinda reminds me of mud wrestling....heheheheheheh....parties shud always have foxie boxing.... LMFAO !!!! Rap battles ... that does sound kinda like, 'reach around' gay to me ... but its just my opinion ... :barf:

Jojee
09-17-2006, 12:35 AM
laugh at people who get "drunk" on wine coolers or smirnoff ice or whatever ... its like wow you can't hold your liquor, can ya bub ?

yup.... I laugh at you guys because you have to work so much harder to get drunk ;) I can go out to a bar, spend $4, and be just as drunk as the next guy who spent $30. I love being a lightweight xD

Fuego
09-17-2006, 12:39 AM
50$ says that more than half the people here who say "LOL I LOVE TO DRINK I GOT WASTED LAST NIGHT. THEN I MADE OUT WITH SOME CHICK" have never drank or been next a girl. Ever.QFT !!!!!!!!!! FTW !

sephirothishere
09-17-2006, 12:40 AM
I laugh at you guys because you have to work so much harder to get drunk I can go out to a bar, spend $4, and be just as drunk as the next guy who spent $30. I love being a lightweight xD

i dont try to get drunk jus for the sake of gettin drunk...thats dumb.........and i definitly dont spend my own cash...

Jojee
09-17-2006, 12:42 AM
What do you drink for, then? :p And whose cash do you spend?

sephirothishere
09-17-2006, 12:46 AM
what i meant was i dont go out and say im gonna get so drunk tonight.....i jus go out....and it kinda happens...and usually i drink from kegs or other peoples fridges.....

rubah
09-17-2006, 12:46 AM
I think I would rather be at a birthday party with people I like and having a good time rather than with a bunch of people I didn't know solely for the purpose of getting drunk and scoring with a bunch of people.

That just sounds really dumb xD

I have a doublebirthday party to go to next weekend, and I pretty much guarantee there won't be any sex or drinking!:D

Spammerman
09-17-2006, 12:48 AM
I just came back from a party like an hour ago. it was so tiring.

Jojee
09-17-2006, 12:52 AM
That doesn't make much sense but oh well ^_~ I don't drink often, but the occasional times I do drink I make sure I get at least tipsy. I don't see the point of drinking alcohol and ruining your liver if you're not going to get something out of it in the process... unless you just really like the taste. :p My bf comes home and sometimes just downs a beer just for the sake of drinking a beer. Not my kinda thing... So many other things taste so much better <3

That being said, the last party I went to was probably a work party x] If we do well at work we can have a party each month... they barbeque stuff and have games or we can just do homework, and we get paid while doing all that ^-^

Doomie
09-17-2006, 01:01 AM
That doesn't make much sense but oh well ^_~ I don't drink often, but the occasional times I do drink I make sure I get at least tipsy. I don't see the point of drinking alcohol and ruining your liver if you're not going to get something out of it in the process... unless you just really like the taste. :p My bf comes home and sometimes just downs a beer just for the sake of drinking a beer. Not my kinda thing... So many other things taste so much better <3

That being said, the last party I went to was probably a work party x] If we do well at work we can have a party each month... they barbeque stuff and have games or we can just do homework, and we get paid while doing all that ^-^

If I ever go to wherever the hell you live, I totally wanna go drinking with you.

Meat Puppet
09-17-2006, 01:03 AM
My friends have parties every Friday or Saturday. They usually invite me, but I rarely go because I think it diminishes the value of parties when you're just celebrating what day of the week it is. Plus getting hammered that often can't be too good for your health.

I still go to them every now and again to prove to my friends that I am not a hermit. The last one I went to was in like some field up North somewhere. It was so-so. In spite of it being in a field in the middle of nowhere, there still managed to be a guy wearing a lampshade on his head.

Fuego
09-17-2006, 01:25 AM
My friends have parties every Friday or Saturday. They usually invite me, but I rarely go because I think it diminishes the value of parties when you're just celebrating what day of the week it is. Plus getting hammered that often can't be too good for your health.

I still go to them every now and again to prove to my friends that I am not a hermit. The last one I went to was in like some field up North somewhere. It was so-so. In spite of it being in a field in the middle of nowhere, there still managed to be a guy wearing a lampshade on his head.And you didn't say hi to me ? Well thats rude! :tongue:

Levian
09-17-2006, 11:39 AM
Today:

1 bottle of Tequila
2 bottles of Vodka
1 bottle of Gin
1 bottle of Kahlua
1 bottle of Baileys
1 bottle of Rum

That's not enough.

9 bottles of booze on 15 people is enough. :o That tequila was pretty heavy on the shakes. But still, we had beer first and we were only 12 people on the booze. Still a lot left. I bet it sounds like a lame party, but we were about 30 people so it was fun.

sephirothishere
09-17-2006, 02:21 PM
too much tequila makes ya feel sick so thats no fun...

Laugh at face of Danger
09-17-2006, 03:00 PM
it was gunna be a simple game of drunken twister, which would have been funny, aside from the huge bundle ¬_¬ but yeah! It was fun, i'm shattered, have only had three hours sleep and my scalp is purple. Fun!

NorthernChaosGod
09-18-2006, 08:08 AM
Today:

1 bottle of Tequila
2 bottles of Vodka
1 bottle of Gin
1 bottle of Kahlua
1 bottle of Baileys
1 bottle of Rum

That's not enough.

9 bottles of booze on 15 people is enough. :o That tequila was pretty heavy on the shakes. But still, we had beer first and we were only 12 people on the booze. Still a lot left. I bet it sounds like a lame party, but we were about 30 people so it was fun.
Well, I know I can kill at least two of those bottles in one night without passing out, and I'm a heavier drinker than most everyone I know, but not by that much.

sephirothishere
09-18-2006, 10:02 AM
illtake the vodka.......both bottles.....

Rosenti
09-18-2006, 06:42 PM

But what about Strip Twister? ;D ;D

Seriously though, way to get STDs, man. Have fun being itchy and swollen down there!

First off, theyre is such thing as condoms lol and not everyone is havin sex at Every party lol constantly, i mean haveing sex every friday does not make you so called " Itchy and Swollen" lol! :D

Rocket Edge
09-18-2006, 06:48 PM
Parties are the best, i make sure to go to them as often as possible.

Rosenti
09-18-2006, 06:58 PM
:eep:
Parties are the best, i make sure to go to them as often as possible.

yeah, just one thing bad about me. I can't really Losen up, unless im drinking.. :cry: :greenie: