PDA

View Full Version : [C] Arcane's Moment Off

Laugh at face of Danger
09-16-2006, 03:42 PM
WARNING: I Read Left To Right!

One day i was bored about just writing my story so i decided to turn a little scene into a page long comic strip. It's just ten boxes but it took me a phenominally long two days to story board, draw and ink it up properly (when i say ink, i mean go over the lines in biro).

I called it Arcane's Moment Off, because darling Arcane is always at the butt of jokes and never really gets a real time to show his true colours. Well, this time the gang gave him too much time. Because this is confusing to those that don't know the characters, i've given a little run down on them.

Crimson: A little Half-Blood Vampire, aged 24. He's been put in charge of protecting Indigo as they journey at her discretion. He has the ability to turn into the winged lion that also appears in the scene. He's dangerously powerful and a little insane because of his rather disturbing past, on which little light has been shed.

Indigo: A wannabe fist-fighter, she's still very young, just 17, and has a habit of loosing her temper. Her family was killed just about a month before this scene is set and she's still shaken by it. She looks up to Crimson as a kind of mentor but doesn't understand his background or views on life. Because of this, their arguments are often heated and turn violent.

Arcane: The world's finest Werewolf hunter, but has a tendenciy to mix up Vampires with a Werewolves when they're in their human form. He met Crimson and Indigo by shooting Crimson, mistaking him for a Werewolf. Arcane's reason for joining the group is cloudy, but he's a bit of comic relief.

Hunny: Spell-spinning white mage of the group. She bet herself in a game of poker and lost, soon to find herself being bet as another prize, one that Crimson claimed instantly. Although it seems odd, Crimson and Hunny know each other from work, so Hunny soons ettles in with the gang. Hunny is exceedingly beautiful and loves playing pranks on Arcane.

Hope that little bit helped ^^ so, all comments are welcome but don't be too harsh on me, this is my very very first attempt at comic strips! I'd be glad to explain the surrounding situation if the need be. so, see what you think!

Yew-Yevon
09-16-2006, 05:24 PM
Thats realy funny:hahaha: I like that but its a litte hard to read. Try making the text just a bit more clear, other than that its realy good:thumb:

PS:im trying a comic of my own too. http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=90255

Laugh at face of Danger
09-17-2006, 02:57 PM
Yeah, i tried to keep the file size down so didn't kill the computer, so it would be perfectly clear if it was in A4 size, but that's about 50%.

But thanks! ^^

Zero the Hero
09-17-2006, 04:55 PM
Snazzie, very snazzie but were is my cabaret?