PDA

View Full Version : Darth Vader vs Sauron. Who is the King of ALL EVIL!?

The Devil Man
09-16-2006, 08:24 PM
Who is the King of all Evil? :nonono:

It's a simple question but I'm gonna put my money on Sauron. Darthie Baby has the light saber, but Sauron has the One Ring and killed many 1000's of people for, uhh, 1000's of years. Plus he is a big scary all seeing eye from which nothing escapes (apart from Elijah Wood and the other dude).

Who gets your vote?

Araciel
09-16-2006, 08:51 PM
between those two, sauron is closer...but lord of ALL evil?

no

Kuroshima
09-16-2006, 08:52 PM
It's paris Hilton! She is actually both mixed together!

Mythra
09-16-2006, 08:57 PM
Paris Hilton for the win

I Took the Red Pill
09-16-2006, 08:57 PM
Darth Vader. I don't see Sauron with a giant space station that can blow up planets with the pull of a lever.

NINJA_Ryu
09-16-2006, 09:31 PM
Darth Vader. I don't see Sauron with a giant space station that can blow up planets with the pull of a lever.

Not only that, but Ohhh, im so scared of a BIG EYE!!!!!

Cmon, if sauron had any actually fearsome form that had some action during the books, (not when his ring was cut off) then we could compare them somewhat better. But since his eye is pretty much the only thing there, i have to go with Vader and the force.

Sure Sauron does sound all evil with corruption and such, but since well, he never really excersizes the power himself (Ringwraiths are minions) we cant be sure.

But vader with force choke and a red lightsaber is ftw.

Fuego
09-16-2006, 09:40 PM
So, Sauron from Lord of the Rings right ... not X-Men ? LOL just checking :lol:

I'd have to say Paris ... she is pretty evil and she isn't fictional :evilking:

Tavrobel
09-16-2006, 09:43 PM
Neither, since they both have an even MORE evil master; their deeds are evil, but their essence is still good. Vader used to be a Jedi (and really good at it), and Sauron was once a Maiar of Aulë (probably the MOST powerful of ALL of the Maiar, including Eonwë).

The REAL question should be who is more evil: Melkor, or Palpatine?

EDIT:

Darthie Baby has the light saber, but Sauron has the One Ring and killed many 1000's of people for, uhh, 1000's of years. Plus he is a big scary all seeing eye from which nothing escapes.

No, the One Ring was created sometime in the 1600s, SA. He never excercised the use of the Ring until he destroyed Eregion, which came around the same time. After that, he spent his time massing his forces instead of expanding his power. He only had the ring until 3441 SA, and he was wrestled down (as in, defeated) by Ereinion Gil-Galad and Elendil the Faithful. In the Third Age, he did not have the Ring for 3019 years, at which point he met his end. In the Silmarillion, his power was much greater than we could ever believe could be possible if you read LotR alone, but he was subjugated by Melkor, whose power is several times greater. And he still lost to both Lúthien and Huan, a mere pwnage hound, and an Elf Maiden. Darth Vader participated in massacre of the Jedi, and conquered MANY MANY worlds. However, he failed to defeat his master, Obi Wan in a fight. Sauron may have an all seeing, all knowing eye, but Vader HAS THE FREAKING DEATH STAR!

But the clear winner is Paris Hilton. I mean, DUIs are far more indicative of evil than some insignificant floating orb, or a beam that can blow stuff up. If you're going to ask the question "who is more evil," you at least need to get your facts straight.

Novaris
09-16-2006, 09:57 PM
Paris Hilton, hands down. Only an entity so horrific, such an evil sounds and acting could be the ultimate evil, the antichrist.

I Am Stoner
09-16-2006, 09:59 PM
The horror, the horror. *Runs away to a dark corner and starts to rock back and forth* She IS EVIL!!! I don't even want to say her name...... Her name..... P-Paris Hilton..... OH GOD!!! She eveywhere, always watching. RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!

Tifa's Real Lover(really
09-16-2006, 10:28 PM
seeing wut sauron did in the movies, him

Griff
09-16-2006, 11:21 PM
Vader was defeated by a jedi, Sauron was essentially defeated by a hobbit. Advantage: Vader
Seemingly nothing can defeat Paris Hilton. Advantage: rich slut

Madame Adequate
09-16-2006, 11:47 PM
How the fuck do you figure Sauron is a cooler name than Darth Vader? It's ten letters of pure fanfuckingtastic Christmas right there.

sephirothishere
09-17-2006, 12:01 AM
i have to go with darth vader outta him and sauron...but even if they both teamed up they wouldnt beat hilton.....she would probably do or say somethin shockin and then the two guys would be like WTF....

Psychotic
09-17-2006, 12:12 AM
If you're going to make Sauron at the time of LotR fight Darth Vader then of course Vader is going to win. That's like making a full-strength Sauron fight Vader after Luke had removed his helmet. If the two fought at the height of their power, then Sauron would win.

Anyway, they were both just minions of a more powerful and evil master, so clearly Paris Hilton.

sephirothishere
09-17-2006, 12:15 AM
sauron and that dude in star wars....ya know....that bad dude in his cloaky thing that tries to kill darth and luke in the 6th episode or something.....
that would be a figth...

Tavrobel
09-17-2006, 12:54 AM
If the two fought at the height of their power, then Sauron would win.

Actually, he wouldn't. The one thing we know about Sauron is that every time he goes to do something himself, he ultimately fails. His skills lie more in the powers of manipulation and deceit, hiding in the shadows until he gets the job done. Vader is too impatient to get drawn into a drawn-out conflict.

sauron and that dude in star wars....ya know....that bad dude in his cloaky thing that tries to kill darth and luke in the 6th episode or something.....
that would be a figth...

You mean Palpatine, whose name I already mentioned?

The two would never fight. They are both too passive to anything against each other. They'd probably trick each other into doing their dirty work, and realize that the other is trying acheive the same goal as they are, except with a different path. They would then, promptly take over the universe and be killed Paris Hilton, who would then turn the world into a floating ball of stupidity and moronicness.

LunarWeaver
09-17-2006, 12:58 AM
I chose Paris Hilton because I'm beginning to fear actually choosing a side in these Vs. threads.

Psychotic
09-17-2006, 01:09 AM
If the two fought at the height of their power, then Sauron would win.

Actually, he wouldn't. The one thing we know about Sauron is that every time he goes to do something himself, he ultimately fails. His skills lie more in the powers of manipulation and deceit, hiding in the shadows until he gets the job done. Vader is too impatient to get drawn into a drawn-out conflict.I meant if they were in a one-on-one fight to the death. A campaign is a different matter entirely.

Tavrobel
09-17-2006, 01:23 AM
I meant if they were in a one-on-one fight to the death. A campaign is a different matter entirely.

Sauron+wolves+Draugluin versus Huan?
Huan. He even forces Sauron to abandon his body for a vampire form and flee into Dorthonion.

Sauron versus the Elves/Maiar?
No fight, he hides before he even does anything. Pretty sure that Melkor could have used his help. Technically, this would be a stacked battle.

Sauron+One Ring versus Elendil and Gil-Galad (whether or not Erenion had his ring is debatable)?
Gil-Galad and Elendil wrestle him down and weaken him, Isildur cuts the Ring off.

Sauron+Army versus Ar-Pharazôn+Army?
The Númenórean king wins. He then seduces the king to attack Valinor, but he also loses his ability to change into a fair form after the Akallabeth.

Sauron wins campaigns, but he doesn't win battles.

Psychotic
09-17-2006, 04:57 AM
The fight with Huan I'll give you.
No fight, he hides before he even does anything. Pretty sure that Melkor could have used his help. Technically, this would be a stacked battle.As there's no fight, it's not an adequate way to show how good Sauron was in combat.

Sauron+One Ring versus Elendil and Gil-Galad (whether or not Erenion had his ring is debatable)?
Gil-Galad and Elendil wrestle him down and weaken him, Isildur cuts the Ring off.That summary makes the battle sound one-sided. The battle looked like going against Mordor until Sauron himself came out and did combat, and despite vastly outnumbered, he was still able to slay both Gil-galad and Elendil, which is no mean feat, and only three survived the battle with him. If anything, this battle shows his strength in combat.

The Númenórean king wins. He then seduces the king to attack Valinor, but he also loses his ability to change into a fair form after the Akallabeth.Again, that wasn't even a battle. Sauron surrendered without so much as trading a blow. You can't judge his strength in combat on that.

NorthernChaosGod
09-17-2006, 08:24 AM
Vader.

(I could have swore I posted in this thread already.)

Nominus Experse
09-17-2006, 08:29 AM
Lord Vader

Decessus
09-17-2006, 08:40 AM
Vader obviously has the advantage.
Sauron is helpless without his contacts, and not only that, he has really dry eyes, so he needs to apply eyedrops at the very worst moments.

Captain Maxx Power
09-17-2006, 12:14 PM
Neither. Skeletor is a thousand times more evil than Darth Vader and Sauron put together. Both of the latter characters have some redeeming qualities. Skeletor however is just evil through and through (christmas special's do NOT count!)

Rainecloud
09-17-2006, 01:01 PM
http://www.freewebs.com/lotr1ringtorulethemall/sauron.jpg >http://www.cswu.cz/characters/img/char/darth_vader/darth_vader.gif

Madame Adequate
09-17-2006, 01:16 PM
Neither. Skeletor is a thousand times more evil than Darth Vader and Sauron put together. Both of the latter characters have some redeeming qualities. Skeletor however is just evil through and through (christmas special's do NOT count!)

"He-man is actually a tremendous jackass and not really that powerful. He hangs out with a bunch of jerks like Peela and Dorko, He has a cat who is also dumb and..."

Polaris
09-17-2006, 01:20 PM
http://www.freewebs.com/lotr1ringtorulethemall/sauron.jpg +http://www.cswu.cz/characters/img/char/darth_vader/darth_vader.gif

=

http://hannah.com.sapo.pt/93_paris_hilton.jpg

She looks like she's 100 years old... MAN SHE'S EVILLLLLL!

Madame Adequate
09-17-2006, 01:25 PM

I'd hit that.

Polaris
09-17-2006, 01:27 PM
Paris Hilton - Stars are blind

I don't mind spending some time
Just hanging here with you
'Cause I don't find too many guys
That stand me like you do.
Those other guys all wanna take me for a hotel
But when I walk they talk of suicide
Some high boots I bought with some rimel
But you can see the real money inside
My bank account and I'm satisfied, oh no, ohh

who needs swords or magic when they have Paris Hilton songs?

sephirothishere
09-17-2006, 01:30 PM
he man has a sword...which is cool...but he seems kinda gay to me....
skeletor is a scary bitch...he probably is sauron....

oh yeh

VADER...

Quindiana Jones
09-17-2006, 01:42 PM
Between Vader and Sauron, Vader would win. The lightsaber kicks Sauron's mace's ass. Also, the 'saber (I R KEWL) woul easily cut that ring off Sauron's finger. Also the whole force power stuff. Basically: Sauron's buggered.

BUT! You added Hilton, who is easily the worst thing that ever happened to the universe. Black holes are scared of that thing.

Tavrobel
09-17-2006, 03:54 PM
The fight with Huan I'll give you.
No fight, he hides before he even does anything. Pretty sure that Melkor could have used his help. Technically, this would be a stacked battle.As there's no fight, it's not an adequate way to show how good Sauron was in combat.

Gil-Galad and Elendil wrestle him down and weaken him, Isildur cuts the Ring off.That summary makes the battle sound one-sided. The battle looked like going against Mordor until Sauron himself came out and did combat, and despite vastly outnumbered, he was still able to slay both Gil-galad and Elendil, which is no mean feat, and only three survived the battle with him. If anything, this battle shows his strength in combat.

The Númenórean king wins. He then seduces the king to attack Valinor, but he also loses his ability to change into a fair form after the Akallabeth.Again, that wasn't even a battle. Sauron surrendered without so much as trading a blow. You can't judge his strength in combat on that.

If he was less of a coward or better, he would've been able to do something.

He still loses, despite killing the two main people who he is opposed by. Isildur doesn't so much cut off the Ring as is depicted in the movie, it was more like taking off the Ring as a trophy.

Surrender = loss. At this point, his range of abilities are well outlined by the Silmarillion.

Moon Rabbits
09-17-2006, 04:28 PM
PARIS HILTON CAN SING :mad2:

EDIT: Or rather, computers can help her. Either way, it's gooood listenin's

Decessus
09-17-2006, 08:36 PM
PARIS HILTON CAN SING :mad2:

Badly.

escobert
09-17-2006, 08:39 PM
light sabre > all the end.

Ryth
09-17-2006, 10:44 PM
Hilton, hands down.

Torak
09-18-2006, 03:25 PM
Darth Vader could pawn sauron. All he'd have to do is walk up to his tower and run his sabre through it. What's Sauron gonna do? Get some orc to shoot arrows? Pfft goodluck.

But to be serious now, I think that in the context of each movie (or for LOTR, a book) that Darth Vader was more menacing then Sauron. Perhaps wen Sauron had a body, he may've been more of a threat.

Rainecloud
09-18-2006, 05:12 PM

I'd hit that.

Isn't that the Madame Tussauds wax dummy?

Still, I'd hit that too.

Raebus
09-18-2006, 05:46 PM
she already gets enough hits as it is, lol@theparis=whorething.

Seriously, darth vader. He was just an overall badass.

sephirothishere
09-18-2006, 06:02 PM
Originally Bespoken by Sweet_Angel

I'd hit that.

me too....but thats a bad pic of her....

Quindiana Jones
09-18-2006, 09:09 PM

I'd hit that.

I'd hit that. WITH A SHOVEL.

Pharoh Amon Khan III
09-19-2006, 04:53 AM

"He-man is actually a tremendous jackass and not really that powerful. He hangs out with a bunch of jerks like Peela and Dorko, He has a cat who is also dumb and..."

DAMN! RIGHT!!! Let's hear it for Skeletor!!! Evil Lord of Destruction!

Skeletor has ambition and power! The guy wants the power of all things knowledgable in the universe! The FREAKIN' UNIVERSE!!!

Darth, has the Dark Side of the Force, a lightsaber, and personal issues. It's a wonder he doesn't have a drinking problem.

Sauron... He HAD the one ring and despite all his power, got his finger cut off and lost his corperal being.

So, hats off to SKELETOR.

Polaris
09-19-2006, 10:38 AM

I'd hit that.

man if she was beautiful she was great in all pics, but she's not and she doesn't sing she releases some weird tones... She doesn't even have voice... All she cares is baout money! And a person like that is EVIL!:evilking:

I bet she's up to a diabolic plan to command the world with diamonds and chiuawas!:jokey:

udsuna
09-19-2006, 11:48 AM
Seemingly nothing can defeat Paris Hilton. Advantage: rich slut

Well, Mr. Slave did on south park. But no, of the three, she's in for the win. And, any evil plan of hers would involve the spread of STDs not normally found in humans.

Rosenti
09-19-2006, 02:28 PM
Theyre both rubbish, its Zamoraok that is of all evil! mwuahahah lol or Lord Siva, hmm but shes not really evil. She just destroy's all galaxy's and universe's

Vikeve
09-20-2006, 12:27 AM

I'd hit that.

I don't think that is her but the girl they hired to look like her in one episoid don't laugh when i find that simple life is on i'll watch it.

Medi
09-20-2006, 01:02 AM
Seeing as how I don't want to be dragged into any arguement, I'll say Voldemort aka "You-know-who"

~SapphireStar~
09-20-2006, 09:42 AM
Paris Hilton is the root of all evil! Kill it! Kill it I say!
P!nk even released a song about her, "Stupid Girls." Shows how much shes hated!

Quindiana Jones
09-20-2006, 03:53 PM
Stupid Girls wasn't just about The Hilton Witch, silly. It was about her, and ANYTHING IN THE WORLD LIKE HER. I'd hold a party if she died :bigsmile:

Polaris
09-20-2006, 03:57 PM
who cares? If Sauron died or Darth vader we'd be really sad! but with P.H it'd be the greatest party ever! :hahaha:

Madame Adequate
09-20-2006, 04:15 PM
Stupid Girls wasn't just about The Hilton Witch, silly. It was about her, and ANYTHING IN THE WORLD LIKE HER. I'd hold a party if she died :bigsmile:

You are a nice person :jess: