PDA

View Full Version : I LOVE the ICHs!

LAMPA-rd
09-17-2006, 12:49 PM
:love: omg..im so in love with the islands closest to heaven and hell..the unseen drawpoints are like soooo cool..ultima,meteor,aura,full-life,flare etc..they are EVERYWHERE!!! I've been running around drawing like crazy!!!(with enc-none,of course)..and they refill SO fast! There didnt seem to be death though..i really need to avoid those one-hit kills..does anyone know any really easy way of getting death spells? refining, card-MOD or wtvr..MANY MANY THANKS to anyone who bothers to reply =)

boys from the dwarf
09-17-2006, 12:55 PM
defeat odin and use card-mod on the odin card and you'll get 100 items that give you 20 deaths each.

Rocket Edge
09-17-2006, 01:33 PM
Refine Tonberry cards for Chef's Knifes, and they will refine into 30 Deaths with the L-Junctioning ability.

Xurts
09-17-2006, 10:54 PM
I never drew spells there. Refining and drawing them is much quicker.

Freya Coral
09-18-2006, 04:46 AM
It's also the best place to level up!! especially if you have Quistis' Blue Magic Degenerator. :thumb:

Yuffie514
09-18-2006, 09:00 AM
i would take a few hours off and walk around the islands stocking up on spells. sometimes i would also like to fight while i'm at it. i prefer the monsters on Island Closet to Hell, and the spells on Island Closest to Heaven, IMO...

Sefie1999AD
09-18-2006, 11:32 PM
I also like drawing a lot from the hidden draw points in the Islands Closest to Heavens and Hell. Whenever the other island starts to run out of spells to draw, I switch to the other island and come back later. :D I usually have the Encounter-None equipped on the world map, though sometimes I turn it off to fight some monsters there.

the_sandman
09-19-2006, 12:10 PM
It's also the best place to level up!! especially if you have Quistis' Blue Magic Degenerator.

lol, the way i used to level up is just go into battle and see if odin shows up. if he doesnt, than i just run away.