PDA

View Full Version : Megaman ZX

KentaRawr!
09-18-2006, 12:34 AM
So, have you played it? What's your favorite Biometal? Did you unlock Omega yet? What do you think about it? Etc.

I am glad I got this game! It rocks so hard! :D My favorite Biometal so far is just the regular ZX. Besides ZX, model F is useful when an enemy is floating in the air and I'm feeling cheap. I got the stone required to unlock Omega, but I haven't done the beat the game part yet. >.>

Hows about you guys?

Jowy
09-18-2006, 12:39 AM
I was going to impulse buy this last night but it was sold out.

I've heard it compares to good old Mega Man X and that makes me happy.

ljkkjlcm9
09-18-2006, 02:03 AM
It's great, but I only have megaman Zero 4 here with me at school and that only unlocks 4 of the bosses, I need to go home and get megaman zero 3 to get the other ones, which means not until thanksgiving... ah well. I haven't gotten too far into it, and only have the ZX armor, just started playing today, but I love it.

THE JACKEL

KentaRawr!
09-18-2006, 02:51 AM
I was going to impulse buy this last night but it was sold out.

I've heard it compares to good old Mega Man X and that makes me happy.

It really does. In fact, I enjoy this game much more than I do Megaman X. While there is one huge world map like in Castlevania and Metroid, once you get to your destination, it all plays out like a regular level in a Megaman game.

JKTrix
09-18-2006, 04:33 AM
The Map on the Map screen isn't laid out in a very useful way, but there are inevitable sequels that will hopefully improve it. My store just got it today, I was so psyched. I have a 12 hour flight ahead of me tomorrow, and I was really looking forward to getting this game to play on it. And Guilty Gear Judgement, though I thought I was getting 'GGSlash'.... Maybe it's Japan only. If that's the case, I'll buy that while I'm out there....<<

I've played ZX for an hour and a half already, got the ZX armour and i'v ejust been running all around the place. Cool stuff.

ljkkjlcm9
09-18-2006, 11:38 AM
Got the H armor based on Harupia, and I love it. The extra dash, the charge electic attack, the slow fall hovering, and the double swords, just awesome

There is a combo too. Use the small sword, then the big sword, then the small sword, and he'll shoot a short distance... I love it, so I have it set to Y, R, Y

THE JACKEL

KentaRawr!
09-18-2006, 08:47 PM
Got the H armor based on Harupia, and I love it. The extra dash, the charge electic attack, the slow fall hovering, and the double swords, just awesome

There is a combo too. Use the small sword, then the big sword, then the small sword, and he'll shoot a short distance... I love it, so I have it set to Y, R, Y

THE JACKAL

I have control type B, so that combo for me is Y X Y.

Strider
09-21-2006, 08:10 AM
This game is awesome. :D I'm having trouble beating that homeboy Hurricaune, though...

ljkkjlcm9
09-21-2006, 12:32 PM
don't be afraid to use subtanks in this game, they are really easy to refill. In fact, in town there are some energy capsules that will fill one instantly, so yeah. I think I actually got a Level 4 win against Hurricaune when I first fought him, actually. Basically for almost every boss in this game, it's much easier to use your buster. If you've already gotten the Lx upgrade, use that charge attack to completely destroy Hurricaune.

THE JACKEL

Strider
09-21-2006, 05:23 PM
Nah, he was actually the second guy I beat, Level 2 victory. All I had was ZX and half that HX model. Good times.

Vermachtnis
09-24-2006, 05:14 AM
Man I want this game so bad, but I'm poor right now. So you get stuff for putting in Zero 3 and 4 in the W Slot. What about the first two games?

ljkkjlcm9
09-24-2006, 05:16 AM
No it's just Zero 3 and 4. 4 optional bosses for each, as well as the Ox form after you beat the game and omega. Right now I'm trying to beat the game with Vent (already beat it with Aile) so that I can restart it and keep the X form on the next play through. When you beat the game with both characters, you don't lose the X form when it merges with the Z form.

THE JACKEL