PDA

View Full Version : 360 and the Wii

fantasyjunkie
09-18-2006, 02:08 AM
I have a 360 and I plan on pre ordering the Wii. I'm gonna have to wait for a couiple of years for the PS3 due to the fact that $600 is plain silly. I'll get it when the price drops waaaaaaaay down. Anyone else have the Xbox, PS2, and Gamecube and plan on having all 3 systems eventually?

Tainted Angel
09-18-2006, 02:16 AM
I have a 360 and I plan on pre ordering the Wii. I'm gonna have to wait for a couiple of years for the PS3 due to the fact that $600 is plain silly. I'll get it when the price drops waaaaaaaay down. Anyone else have the Xbox, PS2, and Gamecube and plan on having all 3 systems eventually?

Hell yes. Although I'll see about the nation coding (or lack of) and see about a street version or maybe a refurbished version.

RiseToFall
09-18-2006, 02:45 AM
It really depends on my budget situation. I would really love to own all three next gen consoles but my god is it expensive. I bought a PS2, Gamecue, and X Box for practically the same price that a single PS3 is going to cost.

Araciel
09-18-2006, 02:48 AM
yeah my 360 is farked up so i have to fix it somehow...so my main point of interest is fixing that...then i can worry about other systems

KentaRawr!
09-18-2006, 02:49 AM
The Wii seems to be the only system right now that really has many games that appeal to me. I plan to get that one at first, and depending on which one gets games I'm interested in first/financial stuff, I'll get either the 360 or the PS3.

Ouch!
09-18-2006, 02:58 AM
I got the PS2, GameCube, and XBox in due time. If I could do it over again, I would skip out on the XBox. I got it for Halo, Halo 2, and Fable. Halo and Halo 2 were well worth it, but I don't play them anymore, and Fable was such a disappointment.

I'm gonna get the Wii. I'm sure I'll get the PS3 eventually. As far as the XBox360 goes, all I'm interested in is Halo 3 and I've already resolved to go spend a weekend at a friend's house to play it. =P

escobert
09-18-2006, 03:08 AM
I plan on doing the same, I plan to get a 360 and Wii soon and wait a while for the PS3.

Madame Adequate
09-18-2006, 03:16 AM
I have all three current gen systems and I intend to get at least a 360 and PS3. I'm sceptical about the Wii, but it could convince me. I don't think $600 is too much for a PS3 consider what you get, but it is more than I can currently afford, so it'll have to wait a year or two.

Nifleheim7
09-18-2006, 11:31 AM
I am planing to buy a Wii and much later a PS3.I am NOT going to buy a 360 though.There's nothing in that system that appeals to me.

Rainecloud
09-18-2006, 01:32 PM
I'm planning on getting a 360 around November of this year, purely so that I can buy 'Smackdown Vs Raw 2007'. I'll also be getting a Wii in December so that I can experience Zelda: Twilight Princess and Super Mario Galaxy (when the latter eventually comes out).

Console gamers are going to 'get it good' in 2007, methinks.

Dreddz
09-18-2006, 03:57 PM
I only one current gen console and that is the PS2. I already own a 360, and Im going to get a PS3 after next years price drop. Unlike all you've lot who've been brainwashed by Nintendo, I wouldnt say the Wii has an impressive line-up and I probably wont get one until its dirt cheap.

Rosenti
09-18-2006, 07:01 PM
I seriosly think WII PWWNS, the whole sword fight tralier i saw, got me hooked. And The BOXING!+ AAH! exercise while playing.. but there are also SOOO many games u cannot play on WII.

Thats where ps3 Poowns all!

Raebus
09-18-2006, 07:31 PM
I only one current gen console and that is the PS2. I already own a 360, and Im going to get a PS3 after next years price drop. Unlike all you've lot who've been brainwashed by Nintendo, I wouldnt say the Wii has an impressive line-up and I probably wont get one until its dirt cheap.

SHOCK AND HORROR

They might just have a different opinion, seriously they havent been brain washed, just a different opinion.

Azure Chrysanthemum
09-18-2006, 07:49 PM
I'll get the Wii in a year when Smash Bros. Brawl comes out and the price has dropped even more. I'll likewise get the PS3 when there are enough games I want to play and the price is more reasonable. And the bugs have been fixed because getting a first generation release of any Sony console is just stupid.

360 I have no plans to buy, but if they get a solid lineup and, like Sony, fix all the bugs their console has, I may get one.

Dreddz
09-18-2006, 08:17 PM
I only own one current gen console and that is the PS2. I already own a 360, and Im going to get a PS3 after next years price drop. Unlike all you've lot who've been brainwashed by Nintendo, I wouldnt say the Wii has an impressive line-up and I probably wont get one until its dirt cheap.

SHOCK AND HORROR

They might just have a different opinion, seriously they havent been brain washed, just a different opinion.

No, they've been brainwashed.