PDA

View Full Version : Ace Ventura : Pet Detective

The Fat Bioware Nerd
09-18-2006, 08:56 AM
What do you think of Ace Ventura : Pet Detective? I like that movie my favorite scene is when Ace discovered the true identity of Lois Einhorn. *It's late at night probaby 1 or 2 am Ace is exhausted but he was still trying to figure out the connection between Lois Einhorn and Ray Finkle.* "...Einhorn and Finkle...Finkle and Einhorn...":grumble: *Ace looked over at his pet monkey Spike, who laying next to one of his dogs both animals were fast asleep.* "Losers.":grumble: *Ace noticed the brown dog fur, on Spike's head the tiny monkey looked like he was wearing a wig, and suddenly it hit him.*:O_O: "Wait a minute...Einhorn is Finkle..." "Finkle is Einhorn!" "Einhorn is a man!":strung: *Ace froze when he realized what he just said.* *And Ace remembered what happened between himself and Einhorn earlier in 'her' office.*:kiss: "Einhorn is a man!":yuck: *Ace ran to his bathroom and vomited, in his toilet.*:barf: *Ace put a plunger, on his face and started pumping it.* *Ace brushed his teeth, hard and used mouth wash.* *Ace vomited in his toilet again.* *Ace was sitting in his bathtube, sobbing while water from the overhead shower, was running.* "Why oh god why!?":weep: Another scene I love is when Ace is trying to convice the police officers that Lois Einhorn is Ray Finkle. "That's not Lois Einhorn that's Ray Finkle she's a man!" "He's lying...SHOOT HIM!":irked: "Ha Ha Ha!":lol: "Well let's just see who's lying shall we?" "Would a real woman need to wear one of these?" *Ace tugged on Einhorn's hair thinking it was a wig, but it was actually real hair!* "Oww!" :sweatdrop "Whoa that's really on there!" "But tell me this would a real woman be missing these?" *Ace tore away Einhorn's blouse exposing Einhorn's breasts, which were covered by a white bra.*:eyebrow: "That type of surgery can be done over the weekend." "But I doubt he has time in his busy schedule, to get rid of big old Mr. Conish!" *Ace tore away Einhorn's skirt exposing Einhorn's vagina, was covered by sky blue panties.*:erm: "Ha Ha Ha!":chuckle: "Oh boy.":erm: *Every police officer looked at Ace like he was crazy, and they began to whisper amongst themselves.*:screwy: :blahblah: "Pssst...Ace come here." *Ace walked over to Dan Marino, and he whispered something in his ear.* "Excuse everyone my esteemed colleague, Mr. Dan Marino has just brought some new evidence to my attention." "If the defendant, is indeed a woman as she claims to be then my friends, she is suffering from the worst case of hemorroids, I HAVE EVER SEEN!" *Ace turned Einhorn around in the opposite direction, so everyone could see the bulge, in 'her' panties.* *Every police officer looked like they were dumbstruck.*:whaaa: :tied: "That's why Roger Podacter is dead he found Captain Winky!":jess: *Every police officer looked like they were going to vomit.*:barf:

Russielloyd
09-18-2006, 02:36 PM
Would you actually like us to breath when readng that? Paragraphs man, Paragraphs!

You even got the part when Ace discovered her secret wrong.

It's like this....

It's late at night probaby 1 or 2 am Ace is exhausted but he was still trying to figure out the connection between Lois Einhorn and Ray Finkle.* "...Einhorn and Finkle...Finkle and Einhorn..."

With the Miami Dolphins team picture laying on the table and the dog gets up on the table and lays on the picture where strands of hair from the dogs head gives the impression that Ray Finkle has long hair. Ace realises that Finkle and Einhorn look similar and thats when it hits Ace that is the connection between them is that they're the same person. Thats when he starts to freak out knowing that earlier he was kissing her and it was no gun sticking into his hip. haha

It is a great movie, Jim Carrey is one of my all time fav actors because of his Ventura movies.

The Fat Bioware Nerd
09-18-2006, 05:54 PM
Sorry about that I was in a hurry when I was typing this I was also going by memory when I typed this...It's been many years since I've seen Ace Ventura I use to have it on VHS but I don't have it anymore. But I plan on buying the DVD version real soon.

Rosenti
09-18-2006, 06:17 PM
Ace Ventura is one of the films that made Jim Carrey my fav actor, Mostly " The Mask", ehehe that was priceless

Rainecloud
09-19-2006, 08:43 AM
I don't remember that much about the first film, but the second film had me in stitches during the Rhino Birth scene. The Monopoly man being made to say "Do not pass go! Do not collect 200 dollars!" also provided me with laughs aplenty.

Lindy
09-19-2006, 08:47 AM
What has the English language ever done to you?! :<

NorthernChaosGod
09-19-2006, 09:21 AM
Cannibal Corpse is in it! :cool:

Araciel
09-19-2006, 09:40 AM
i used to love this movie when i was a kid..

i saw it on tv last week and it made me glad that i can use being a kid as an excuse

Sefie1999AD
09-19-2006, 08:36 PM
I think I've seen both the first Ace Ventura and When the Nature Calls movie, though it's been years. They were pretty funny around that time. The most memorable moments for me where the Rhino "birth" scene and when Ace decided to overwhelm all his enemies near the end. Did he use an elephant, a truck or something like that? I can't remember.

~SapphireStar~
09-19-2006, 08:42 PM
I love your taste in films John! Yeah Ace Ventura is amazing! The second one isnt 100% great, but the first is a classic :D

Mirage
09-19-2006, 09:46 PM
I think I've seen both the first Ace Ventura and When the Nature Calls movie, though it's been years. They were pretty funny around that time. The most memorable moments for me where the Rhino "birth" scene and when Ace decided to overwhelm all his enemies near the end. Did he use an elephant, a truck or something like that? I can't remember.

I believe it was a monster truck, and it was awesome.