PDA

View Full Version : Dumb & Dumber

The Fat Bioware Nerd
09-19-2006, 12:57 AM
What do you think of Dumb & Dumber? I like it my favorite scene is when Harry and Lloyd finally reach Aspen but they can't find Mary's name in the phone book so basically they're smurfed.

*Harry and Lloyd are standing in some park huddled next to a barrel that had a fire lit inside of it.* :eep: "I can't feel my fingers anymore Lloyd they're numb!" :whoa: "Whoa maybe you should wear these extra gloves, my hands are starting to get a little sweaty."

:irked: "Extra gloves...you had these extra gloves the whole time?":grumble: :erm: "Yeah we're in the rockys." :sweatdrop "I'm gonna kill you...":grumble: "What?":confused: "I'M GONNA KILL YOU!":hot:

*Lloyd slowly backs away from Harry while Harry slowly advances toward Lloyd.* "What are you doing!?":surprised "I'm gonna kill you!" :hot: "I mean it Lloyd I'm gonna kill you!" :hot: :sweat: "Harry you've got that crazy look in eye!":O_O:

*Lloyd grabbed a piece of metal from a near by picnic table and held it up defensively.*:hot: :nonono: :plotting: :radred: "HA HA HA HA HA HA!":mwahaha:

"I know what I'm going to do...":radred: "What are you gonna do?":confused: "I'm gonna do something I should've done a long time ago!":radred:

*Harry grabbed the brief case and began to walk towards the pond.* "NO!":eek: *Lloyd blocked Harry's path so he couldn't throw the brief case in the pond.* "I'm not gonna let you do that Harry!" :|

*Lloyd grabbed onto the brief case.* "Get out of my way Lloyd I'm gonna throw this damn curse into that damn pond!" :irked: *Harry and Lloyd have a tug-a-war, over the brief case.*

*Eventually the brief case slipped out of their hands landed about five feet away from them.* *Harry wrestled Lloyd to the ground and put his hands around Lloyd's neck choking him.*

"AH! Harry your hands are freezing!":eek: *Lloyd looked around for the brief case and he saw that it was open.*:whaaa:

*When Harry saw Lloyd's expression he looked in the same direction Lloyd was looking in.*:whaaa: *The brief case was filled with money!*

Edit : Sorry if I got this scene wrong it's been many years since I've seen Dumb & Dumber but I'm going to buy the DVD version soon.

Araciel
09-19-2006, 01:31 AM
it was funny back when it came out and i was a lot younger...

'look at the ass on that!'

'yeah...he must work out'

My_car_is_faster_than_you
09-19-2006, 08:37 AM
Wanna here the most annoying sound in the world? Eehhhhhhhhhhhaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Rainecloud
09-19-2006, 08:41 AM
"Our Pets' HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!"

:D

NorthernChaosGod
09-19-2006, 09:19 AM
"Our Pets' HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!"

Sefie1999AD
09-19-2006, 08:28 PM
I think it was quite a funny movie. The only thing I remember about it, though, is how the two were lost and a group of girls were asking where the nearest village is. The other guy said something, but they missed their chance of joining the girls. The dumber guy said the dumb guy messed up big-time, so they went to talk to the girls one more time, with the dumber guy saying that the village is in another direction. :D

~SapphireStar~
09-19-2006, 08:30 PM
Not the best movie Ive seen and not the worst. Jim Carrey has done funnier.

Xander
09-19-2006, 11:13 PM
Best film ever :P I dunno. All of it. There were some bits but I forgot.

Kuroshima
09-19-2006, 11:15 PM
"Mock!" "Ya!" "Ing!" "Ya" "MOCKING BIRD DON"T ANYONE SYA A WORD!"