PDA

View Full Version : Dark Matter

CodeVeroby
09-19-2006, 05:23 AM
whats the best place of getting Dark Matter exept the dark aeons ?

farplaner
09-19-2006, 05:45 AM
Well, I don't even have dark aeons, but the best place to get them as far as I can tell is by fighting creations in the arena and hoping they drop dark matter instead of whatever else they drop....

*Awards self the "Helpy Helperton Award"

CodeVeroby
09-19-2006, 11:21 AM
Well, I don't even have dark aeons, but the best place to get them as far as I can tell is by fighting creations in the arena and hoping they drop dark matter instead of whatever else they drop....

*Awards self the "Helpy Helperton Award"

and what are the chances for that ?!

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
09-19-2006, 12:31 PM
it depends on the group i think? species and area is like 1/25 or something and original is 1/16 i think? someone may hav to correct this i hav a poor memory :D

Captain Maxx Power
09-19-2006, 04:34 PM
All the Species and Original creations do be having exactly the same chance to be dropping Dark Matter, that being 1/8th chance. 'Tis best if ye be fighting One-Eye, since he be dropping not only the coveted Dark Matter, but also weapons with Triple AP, which be selling at a high price.

farplaner
09-20-2006, 06:51 AM
All the Species and Original creations do be having exactly the same chance to be dropping Dark Matter, that being 1/8th chance. 'Tis best if ye be fighting One-Eye, since he be dropping not only the coveted Dark Matter, but also weapons with Triple AP, which be selling at a high price.

there ya' go... not to mention One-Eye is an easy kill.
Can you say "Two birds with one stone?"

CodeVeroby
09-20-2006, 10:56 AM
cool thanks but just one more qustion will the triple ap weapons
have more then one slot

Captain Maxx Power
09-20-2006, 12:11 PM
cool thanks but just one more qustion will the triple ap weapons
have more then one slot

They will randomly have either one or two slots free. He also has a chance to drop +MP% 10/20/30 armours with no to two slots free, which sell for markedly less. However considering that a two empty slot Triple AP weapon can sell for about 60k you'll easily see a profit provided you can Overkill him quickly.