PDA

View Full Version : Axel confusion

Rydrobot
09-19-2006, 06:05 AM
Ok i am a little confused about who Axel is a nobody of. I heard from a few people that he is the nobody of Riku, but I think that is wrong. Does anyone know?

abrojtm
09-19-2006, 07:00 AM
No one knows, anyone who says that it's Riku is simply speculating.
According to the rule, Riku's Nobody would be named "Kixur" or something like that.

LunarWeaver
09-19-2006, 07:05 AM
Yeah I think he's just one of the unknowns of Organization XIII. You could try and string together some ideas to make him Riku's nobody for personal satisfaction and closure like I did, but it doesn't really hold much weight and it's pretty much not true. I'm sure if he was Riku's Nobody they probably would have just said so.

vorpal blade
09-19-2006, 10:02 AM
He's Ale's Nobody. Now the question is, "Who's Ale?"

Rydrobot
09-20-2006, 04:30 AM
his name wouldn't have to be ale. it could be Lea, or Ela, maybe even ael.

Dynast-Kid
09-20-2006, 04:41 AM
:rolleyes2

If I could count the numbers of times people have wondered this...

Until Square gives us some legitimate info on who Axel's other is(Though I doubt that'll happen)...All we have is fan speculation/crackpot theories.Nothing that anyone says is confirmed.

XandrewX
09-20-2006, 07:50 PM
Ya...pure speculation...I thought Riku sell himself to the nobodies?

finaloblivion
09-21-2006, 03:21 AM
hes rosso's nobody. appearing in a different universe. yup. axel's really a russian hooker!!

Dynast-Kid
09-21-2006, 03:37 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/9d/Rossodoc.PNG

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/da/XIII_Order_08_Axel.png

That theory does have alot of depth and logic to it.

I so see the resemblance!

Rydrobot
09-21-2006, 04:45 AM
Another reason I ask is that if Axel was really Riku's nobody then that would explain Axel's deep friendship with Roxas.

LunarWeaver
09-21-2006, 07:11 AM
Another reason I ask is that if Axel was really Riku's nobody then that would explain Axel's deep friendship relationship with Roxas.

I think that may have been a parallel to Sora and Riku...maybe... But it isn't enough to say that he really is Riku's Nobody. A lot of things just don't add up :cat:

Unforunately Nomura likes to leave mysteries everywhere.