PDA

View Full Version : IN MEMORY OF DIGNIFIED PAUPER

Christmas
09-19-2006, 11:51 AM
http://forums.eyesonff.com/user/photo/profilepic12303_3.gif

Marick
Banned: September 14, 2006

Now known as Dignified Pauper, he is an open elitist, or at least claims to be in order to piss off the general public. He is an active member of the forum and chat. He's one of the more amateur but decent writers of poetry here at EoFF. He is often praizing Calliope, Eest, and Nik. He was the original newscaster for the '04 EoFF elections and then started a joint project with Lenna establishing the first ever EoFF Newspaper - the EoFF Post - which ran a successful one issue.

Originally, he became aware of EoFF in 2001 when his cousin, user-name = Ilsadar, registered. He posted seldomly under Ils' name, but never too much. Usually it was in the FF4-7 forums, sometimes in the general CT forum. Ils was then banned and created a second account which Marick, or DP, also posted on. When Indelacio, Ils' second account, was banned, Marick decided to create his own. He is now an established part of the community. He has had a ciddy nomination for best newbie during 2004, as well as best poet. He has attained a rank of being a part of the top 10 chatters according to the chat stats for a short amount of time, and now he's been slacking.

Marick's real name is Michael, and he's a strapping homosexual who goes to school at the wonderful Ohio State University. If you have any more you'd like to know, please pm him, he'll be glad to answer you.

In 2006 mid-year ciddies, Marick definitely won Best Poet only because Eestlinc rarely posted. It was an awesome victory.

Awards won:
Ciddies:

Best Poet — Mid-Year 2006 Ciddies

LAST POEM MADE:

Defiance

I stayed inside today
during the sunshine
instead I ventured out
when dusk was underway
only because I knew I could
get away with whatever I wanted
despite knowing you hated
when I left late in the evening.

TOPIC

Are there any friends of yours that had left you or you had lose contact with and you kinda miss them or so? Care to share your experience with everyone? :(

Polaris
09-19-2006, 11:53 AM
I miss his poems...

I also miss Cloud_99... :( I lost contact now with him!

Rye
09-19-2006, 11:58 AM
I miss his marick-dom. :(

There are a lot of people on EoFF that I enjoyed talking to that left. Offline, I haven't lost contact with many people that I really cared about, just my childhood best friend Tina, from Queens.

tailz
09-19-2006, 12:17 PM
ah you gotta be kidding me is he gone also ???

keeping this up im afraid my turn is around the corner

Rainecloud
09-19-2006, 01:33 PM
This is the first Obituary Thread I've seen at EoFF in the six years I've been posting here.

How depressing.

Levian
09-19-2006, 01:59 PM
Something tells me we haven't seen the last of Marick.

bipper
09-19-2006, 02:04 PM
Dig Paupz of course.
DMKA
Lovehurts
Optium
Throneofdravaris (drone of travis)
Cloud #9 :D

What did the Diggy get buried for anyways? I thought these baords were about liberal facism?

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
09-19-2006, 02:14 PM
Think about the good times!

Madame Adequate
09-19-2006, 02:38 PM
What'd marick get banned for (Aside from, you know, maricking something up), anyway? I hadn't even noticed.

I miss Traitorfish, Cloud No.9, and... that's about it. Crazy people I love to hate. Otherwise people I like haven't been banned, it seems.

bipper
09-19-2006, 02:50 PM
I think they should change his BANNED pink title to a FAILED pink title.

I'm still here milfy! I did not know traitorfish got banned; what a bummer. I Thought he just stopped caring.

Miriel
09-19-2006, 02:52 PM
If you guys keep making this thread about Dignified Pauper (and not about the "topic" that managed to sneak its way into the last bit of the first post) I will shut this thing down. ^_^

And no, I don't care to share my experiences on losing contact with people I cared about. :p

Loony BoB
09-19-2006, 02:58 PM
Since so many of you are asking me via all sorts of messaging systems and posts and whatever: Dignified Pauper was banned for being too flamboyantly gay - or possibly being a second (third?) account. One of those, anyway. We may be slow in picking up on some second accounts, but by golly, we get them in the end!

On topic: I miss Matty (m4tt). :cry: Daily.

Zeromus_X
09-19-2006, 03:19 PM
I miss Avathar. :(

Setzer Gabianni
09-19-2006, 03:23 PM
I miss DeathKnight and his retarded arguements ;__;

~Setzer Gabbiani

tailz
09-19-2006, 03:26 PM
I miss a lot of persons.

destai being one :(

bipper
09-19-2006, 03:26 PM
I wonder how many people miss me because I am on thier ignore list. :cry:

Rocket Edge
09-19-2006, 03:59 PM
Chris, Destai, Autumn Rain...

Madame Adequate
09-19-2006, 05:36 PM
I think they should change his BANNED pink title to a FAILED pink title.

I'm still here milfy!

Agreed on the first point, and I don't hate you, I quite like you actually, I just think you're a bit daft when it comes to religion xDDD

I've lost contact with people RL as well, but only two or three, of whom one was someone moving away (Long before we used internets) and another who basically stabbed me in the back so I don't really care.

Cz
09-19-2006, 05:46 PM
I miss a couple of my "real" childhood friends, and there are a number of EoFFers or folks from other boards who I wish I'd kept in touch with. I wouldn't say I've ever been devastated by someone's departure, though, either online or in the outside world.

Roto13
09-19-2006, 05:54 PM
I have a Scottish guy on my AIM list who I've only chatted with twice, and that was a year ago. He then disappeared. I thought he was dead or something, which would have sucked because the two times we did chat we really hit it off. About a month and a half ago I signed on and got an offline message from him. Just saying hi, and that it'd been a long time. He never actually told me where he'd been or what he'd been doing, but at least I know he's alive.

Dell
09-19-2006, 05:54 PM
I miss Avathar. :(

I miss DeathKnight and his retarded arguements ;__;

~Setzer Gabbiani

Me too.

Levian
09-19-2006, 05:55 PM
On topic: I miss Matty (m4tt). :cry: Daily.

You mean Grumpy McFrown?

The only one I really miss is chocoboy, who got banned for linking to something naughty. Oh, and Reason. Damn that skank for getting a real life.

Rainecloud
09-19-2006, 06:11 PM
We'll have to slap these guys' pictures on the side of milk cartons.

It never works, but it'll be a worthwhile diversion from the monotony of life.

Pharoh Amon Khan III
09-19-2006, 06:26 PM
:confused: I need a little more detail onto the "why" he was banned. "too flamboyantly gay"? Is that a screen name or just a comment that borders on offensive?:eep:

LunarWeaver
09-19-2006, 06:30 PM
:confused: I need a little more detail onto the "why" he was banned. "too flamboyantly gay"? Is that a screen name or just a comment that borders on offensive?:eep:

I'm sure it was just a joke chief :cat:

There are some people in real life I mildly miss, but overall I don't really miss too many. I did have a group of people I used to talk to online when I was a little younger that I'd like to talk to again though.

Old Manus
09-19-2006, 06:42 PM
We may be slow in picking up on some second accounts, but by golly, we get them in the end!.Damn right.

Jojee
09-19-2006, 06:54 PM
Lies, Bawb, you would never have caught -Loki- if I didn't forget the password and had to tell you :p

Mmmm banned people, I dunno! I'm surprised no one mentioned Baloki :mog: But I guess no one really lost contact with him since he's still on eljay and stuff! :p

bipper
09-19-2006, 07:01 PM
So dig Paups was -loki- I figured he was Nik0tine :D

Whoever mentioned disati kinda rocks.

To make eoff more interesting, random unbannings should most certianly occour; starting with DMKA - just to be completely random.

Bipper

Pharoh Amon Khan III
09-19-2006, 07:08 PM

I'm sure it was just a joke chief :cat:

There are some people in real life I mildly miss, but overall I don't really miss too many. I did have a group of people I used to talk to online when I was a little younger that I'd like to talk to again though.

That doesn't answer my question.

Owen Macwere
09-19-2006, 07:18 PM
I miss:
Lovehurts- Just by not seeing his posts anymore hurts. Add to that I don't know why he was banned, I was like "What the ****?" When I saw the pink 'banned' word under his name.

Thorn- I am not sure he is very much known, but he was one of my best friends. Got banned as well.

Black angel- Though she is not banned *prays thinkfully to God* But she hasn't been here for so long... I am missing her alot. :(

Kuroshima'sgal- She died as many here know, I just talked to her in few times... I miss here so much.

~SapphireStar~
09-20-2006, 11:58 AM
I miss Chris mainly. He was so sweet :)

Christmas
04-01-2022, 11:18 AM
I changed my mind. I dun miss any of those fuckers that abandoned this place to rot. :cool:

I will be the last motherfucker standing and talk to myself or something! :chocobo:

Quindiana Jones
04-06-2022, 04:10 PM
did demondude ever win Best Poet?

Quindiana Jones
04-06-2022, 04:10 PM
I miss:
Lovehurts- Just by not seeing his posts anymore hurts. Add to that I don't know why he was banned, I was like "What the ****?" When I saw the pink 'banned' word under his name.

Thorn- I am not sure he is very much known, but he was one of my best friends. Got banned as well.

Black angel- Though she is not banned *prays thinkfully to God* But she hasn't been here for so long... I am missing her alot. :(

Kuroshima'sgal- She died as many here know, I just talked to her in few times... I miss here so much.

Ah fuck, Owen. <3 :(