PDA

View Full Version : Bird Poo/Droppings/Excrement/Feces.

Rainecloud
09-19-2006, 01:39 PM
Those flippin' birds...

Have you ever been crapped on by a bird? Has your car/bike/whatever been crapped on by a bird? Don't you just hate it when that happens? I believe bird poo can be quite corrosive.

Please discuss.

The Devil Man
09-19-2006, 01:47 PM
I've actually read that a bird crapping on you is supposed to bring good luck.

And i've also been told that by many people as well.

Unless they crap on your head, thats not lucky at all :irked:

But don't be so hard on the birdies! It's happened to me a couple of times when I was much younger and good things happened to me afterwards :)

Rusty
09-19-2006, 02:25 PM
Never happened to me I am proud to say. I've never actually seen anyone getspooped on by a bird either..

I have accidently sat in it once or twice. Disgusting.

Beyond
09-19-2006, 03:28 PM
It's happened to me a couple of times. The first time was outside in my Nan's backyard under a tree. I'm lucky I was wearing a hat.

The second time was during a school outing. I was sitting outside listening to some volunteer talking about plants for some reason and a flock of birds flew overhead (WAY overhead), leaving me a "present" all over the right leg of my shorts.

Of course, I don't count the times I've been pooped on tamed pet birds that ride around on my shoulder, as that comes with the choice of having them tamed in the first place.

Shaun
09-19-2006, 03:31 PM
A freakin' bird crapped on my blazer in secondary school, years ago. I wish I could gun 'em down.

Resha
09-19-2006, 03:51 PM
Nope. Car has, though. Makes me want to shoot their little feathery heads off in rage. :(

Nominus Experse
09-19-2006, 05:33 PM
I saw a friend get slapped in the face with bird droppings while we were jumping on the trampoline.

He cried while I laughed aloud.

Never been crapped on myself.

Sergeant Hartman
09-19-2006, 05:35 PM
Seagulls are really accurate and some people get attacked on a daily basis.

Leen-Leen
09-19-2006, 05:36 PM
Nope, it’s never happened to me. Those darn birds always do it on my window though. What a great view to wake up to.

Roto13
09-19-2006, 05:36 PM
I saw a seagull crap on my dad's head when I was a kid. He's bald. It was hilarious.

My_car_is_faster_than_you
09-19-2006, 07:16 PM
I've been crapped on simultaneously with my car. I don't know what kind a bird was the offender, but he manage to nail me INSIDE of my car. I don't have a convertible, but my windows were down. The poop came in at an angle and hit the top of the inside door panel which splattered all over me. Thank heaven for Leather interior, or that would have been a disasterous mess.

Rye
09-19-2006, 07:36 PM
Um, once. xD I was in the local pond with all the birds, so it's not surprising. Lucky it was on a nylon jacket so it didn't stain or leak through. It was hella gross. xD

Dreddz
09-19-2006, 07:39 PM
One time I went to trafalgar square and scared a whole lot of them, I didnt get crapped on, but two of my friends did, if only I could turn back time :greenie:

~SapphireStar~
09-19-2006, 07:42 PM
Ive never been pooped on *touches wood* But my aunt was pooped on by a crow! She freaked :D

Levian
09-19-2006, 08:17 PM
No, but I was directly responsible for another human being crapped on by a bird. I was on my bike, she was walking the same direction on me, only slightly further down the road. I rang the bell on my bike so she would know I'd ride by her soon. She walked to the side when she heard the bell and that's when she got crap all over her head. :/ I felt awful for at least 3 seconds.

Old Manus
09-19-2006, 08:25 PM
In Soviet Russia, bird crap on - no, wait.

Faris
09-19-2006, 08:32 PM
Nope, but I came really close to being crapped on earlier this month. That'll teach me for going outside.

Yuffie514
09-20-2006, 02:13 AM
a small piece missed one of my shoulders a few years back. there was a time where they just made a complete mess of my yard. thankfully, the floor was layered with bricks so it was easy to clean...

Hambone
09-20-2006, 02:16 AM
No. But one pooped and it landed in mommy's hair.

Araciel
09-20-2006, 02:19 AM
heck no. but some kids were playing live action D&D at recess in 8th grade and a giant mass of seagulls flew over their exhibition...i think almost all of them got hit

i laughed so hard i cried

Christmas
09-20-2006, 02:49 AM
A bird made a nest on my head once and we live happily together until I got hungry and ate it. :(

Evastio
09-20-2006, 02:56 AM
Those flippin' birds...

Have you ever been crapped on by a bird? Has your car/bike/whatever been crapped on by a bird?
I haven't. But my van has. :(

Quindiana Jones
09-20-2006, 04:26 PM
Faeces.

If a bird dumped on me, I probably wouldn't ask her out again. :bigsmile:

Fire_Emblem776
09-20-2006, 05:17 PM
Yup, after i took off my hat -__-

Spiffing Cheese
09-20-2006, 05:20 PM
Once I was holding a school book open at break time and a bird crapped on it. That was fucking great.

Rainecloud
09-20-2006, 05:53 PM
Faeces.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feces
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spelling_differences

I happen to like the American way of spelling it, and you won't catch me saying that too often, nosiree.

vorpal blade
09-21-2006, 09:48 AM
I have been crapped on twice, it was wiped on me once. When the bell rang at my middle school, everyone would cover their heads and duck for cover (god help you if you're in PE at the time, with no cover, barely any clothing...)
And once in elementary school, my friend and I were returning from the bathroom when he decided to slide across a table in the yard, and slid through some. Needless to say, I laughed my ass off.

Quindiana Jones
09-21-2006, 05:13 PM
Faeces.

I happen to like the American way of spelling it, and you won't catch me saying that too often, nosiree.

When it comes to spelling differences, Americans are always wrong :bigsmile:

Dell
09-21-2006, 05:29 PM
Yes, once. It happened in the assembly, I was hearing the teacher's boring blablabla until a nice white cargo fall on my shirt. Glad that no one recognizes it until someone realizes and spread that rumour........humiliation! Only few peoples know, that's ok. NWO: Nice White Cargo.

Airdrop was better than Bird faeces or Bird feces.

Chloe.
09-21-2006, 05:31 PM
A bird crapped on my friend and then she wiped it on me :(

Melkor_
09-21-2006, 05:43 PM
I've actually read that a bird crapping on you is supposed to bring good luck.

And i've also been told that by many people as well.

Unless they crap on your head, thats not lucky at all :irked:

But don't be so hard on the birdies! It's happened to me a couple of times when I was much younger and good things happened to me afterwards :)

Orly?

Like what,lollipops?

scrumpleberry
09-21-2006, 07:09 PM
Thrice.

The first two times on my left palm (I'm left handed)

The last two times in the space of a week.

Jess
09-21-2006, 07:27 PM
I've never been pooed on by a bird. Yay!~ :jess:

DarkLadyNyara
09-22-2006, 06:45 AM
I've never been pooed on by a bird. Yay!~ :jess:

Ditto. *knocks wood* :D

BardTard
09-22-2006, 05:24 PM
I haven't, but my mom's ex got pooped on, and then he got it on me. Jackass. :shoot: