PDA

View Full Version : Lvl up

CodeVeroby
09-19-2006, 05:16 PM
whats the best place of getting exp except omega ruins :confused:

its too annoyning there !!

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
09-19-2006, 07:12 PM
it epends on how strong u r. if u hav a hi acc. stat (wakka is usually enough after getting the airship) then visit the valley of the cactuars. i think they give u 12,000AP for an overkill with triple AP makes this 36,000 and u can get 3 in a battle givin u 108,000 AP per battle. thats about 5 lvls per battle.

thats the max, u can only get 1 or 2 cactuars per battle, and sometimes none at all and just a sand worm. but other than the don tonberry trick (if ur finding omega ruins annoying then u prolly can't do this) i think this is the best one

Captain Maxx Power
09-19-2006, 07:46 PM
Triple AP + Overdrive -> AP (+Triple Overdrive if you're rich enough) + Tonberry King = Uber AP.

No.78
09-19-2006, 08:40 PM
Omega ruins is generally better than cactuar valley...

*bears maxx power in mind*

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
09-19-2006, 10:27 PM
proly is just providing an alternative

i would recommend the don tonberry trick actually but if he his finding omega ruins annoying then chances are he will find this near impossible

Zeromus_X
09-20-2006, 12:28 AM
Triple AP + Overdrive -> AP (+Triple Overdrive if you're rich enough) + Tonberry King = Uber AP.

:tonberry: :) :cat:

CodeVeroby
09-20-2006, 05:43 AM
Originally Bespoken by Maxx Power
Triple AP + Overdrive -> AP (+Triple Overdrive if you're rich enough) + Tonberry King = Uber AP

I only have this ability with tidus

Originally Bespoken by d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
i would recommend the don tonberry trick actually but if he his finding omega ruins annoying then chances are he will find this near impossible

I dont have any problem in the omega ruins its just that most monsters use statue changing attacks like confusion ,petrify which I find annoying

p.s : :tonberry: is my biggest nightmare sinse FF7:eek:

farplaner
09-20-2006, 06:44 AM
Quit being a baby and customize stoneproof+confuseproof+berserkproof+(poisonproof, or whatever). That will save you pretty much all of your trouble at Omega. One-eye at monster arena sometimes drops triple AP armor, onto which you can customize Overdrive->AP, etc. with a little bribing, and rack up AP.

If you've captured any "Tanks" (Halmas?) and Flying Deaths from Omega, and you don't want to bribe, then just steal from the monster arena versions to stock up on musks and hypello potions.

ValiantKnight
09-21-2006, 03:18 PM
/nod.... Musks are slower to get, but Hyp Potions are pretty easy to bribe a bunch for .. not really alot of money.

For Musks, I stole from flying monsters in various places... til I got confident enough to steal from omega ruins versions, which seem to give the most musks...

I usually steal 8-10 musks a battle down there from one eye, then kill it and look around a bit more.

Confuse annoyed me the most as well, and I specifically took an hour or so or more(cant remember) to steal musks til i got enough for 3 armors for them..... It made me mad that much from Bad Breath.....
Powerful characters dying because they are poisoned and confused........ after 30-1hr of leveling and losing all that experience...

Confuseproof and Berserkproof are a must.

Shin Gouken
09-22-2006, 09:59 AM
Malboros are the biggest bitch ever. I hate them with a passion. It seems ive been killed by a malboro in every final fantasy which has them.

Anyway, return sphere to customise first strike into a weapon and then you will get first attack on everything and simply run from the fiends you dont want to fight. With a malboro you can then use provoke to prevent it from using bad breath or summon an aeon who laughs at petty status problems :D