PDA

View Full Version : Weird Al

ljkkjlcm9
09-19-2006, 05:40 PM
Who else loves Weird Al?

I can't believe his new video, it's hilarious!

http://www.break.com/index/weird_al_white_and_nerdy.html

THE JACKEL

Madame Adequate
09-19-2006, 05:48 PM
"Fluent in Javascript as well as Klingon" = best line in any song, ever, ever.

And this rocks even more than Vader's version of Ridin' Dirty. It is quite fantastic, actually.

Rainecloud
09-19-2006, 05:58 PM
His hilarious - albeit dated - "Which Backstreet Boy Is Gay" song impressed me muchly, as did his song about eBay.

A very creative man indeed.

NorthernChaosGod
09-19-2006, 07:24 PM
Weird Al Rocks.

daggertrepe
09-19-2006, 09:19 PM
Weird Al Rocks.

Word.

starseeker
09-19-2006, 09:38 PM
His parodies are just so funny.

Croyles
09-19-2006, 10:16 PM
Smells like Nirvana was one of my favourite. White and Nerdy is pretty good too though.

JKTrix
09-19-2006, 10:39 PM
I haven't heard anything from him in a while, it's cool to see him back and in good form.

Ouch!
09-19-2006, 10:52 PM
Weird Al rocks on CD, and he's even better live. There's nothing quite like seeing a bunch of people whipping out toy lightsabers instead of lighters.

Dr Unne
09-19-2006, 11:07 PM
Weird Al is my mom.

His hilarious - albeit dated - "Which Backstreet Boy Is Gay"

That song is not by Weird Al.

I've found some songs on the Internet that have your name attached to them, but they just don't seem like the kind of songs you'd write. What's the deal here??

Unfortunately, there are many "funny" songs floating around the Internet being attributed to me which are, in fact, NOT by me. "Barney's On Fire," "I Ran Over The Taco Bell Dog," "Weenie In A Bottle," "I'm A Wigga," "The Beer Song," "The Devil Went Down To Jamaica," "Elmo's Got A Gun," "Which Backstreet Boy Is Gay," "What If God Smoked Cannabis" (the list goes on and on)... these are NOT my songs. All of my material is fairly family-friendly, so if you hear one of "my" songs and the lyrics are vulgar or obscene... well, that's an excellent clue that it's not really one of my songs. Hope I've cleared that up. Oh, while you're at it... stop stealing my stuff off the Internet, you hooligan!

Araciel
09-20-2006, 06:10 AM
yeah weird al is good...and people always attribute the wrong artist to certain songs..

farplaner
09-20-2006, 06:19 AM
Weird Al is still in top form!! As long as sub-par pop songs are in existence, so will Weird Al be.

Rase
09-20-2006, 06:26 AM
Haha, very nice. :D

Yeah, I like quite a few of his songs, and his music videos are usually hilarious.

m4tt
09-20-2006, 10:48 PM
Next tuesday is my christmas.. I can't wait.

I love that man. :love: :love: :love:

Sylvie
09-21-2006, 01:46 AM
Weird Al is my mom.

His hilarious - albeit dated - "Which Backstreet Boy Is Gay"

That song is not by Weird Al.

I've found some songs on the Internet that have your name attached to them, but they just don't seem like the kind of songs you'd write. What's the deal here??

Unfortunately, there are many "funny" songs floating around the Internet being attributed to me which are, in fact, NOT by me. "Barney's On Fire," "I Ran Over The Taco Bell Dog," "Weenie In A Bottle," "I'm A Wigga," "The Beer Song," "The Devil Went Down To Jamaica," "Elmo's Got A Gun," "Which Backstreet Boy Is Gay," "What If God Smoked Cannabis" (the list goes on and on)... these are NOT my songs. All of my material is fairly family-friendly, so if you hear one of "my" songs and the lyrics are vulgar or obscene... well, that's an excellent clue that it's not really one of my songs. Hope I've cleared that up. Oh, while you're at it... stop stealing my stuff off the Internet, you hooligan!
...This is news... :(

I liked that Barney is on Fire song too.

Fuego
09-22-2006, 04:29 AM
I had this nerdy lil' drama major friend who loves loves loves !!!!! Wierd Al ... i would just get a kick outta watchin' him. But yea, i'm not tooo big a fan of wierd al, as he also reminds me of the person i would love love love !!!!! to forget that i never liked to begin with and my stupid bleeding heart got me in too deep :runs terrified in the night!: Don't Touch Me There ... NNNOOOOO !!!!!!

Agent Proto
09-22-2006, 05:48 AM
Dude, that cheered me up. tHanks.

Skarr
09-22-2006, 09:01 PM
-Jesus Christ-lmfao

Samuraid
09-22-2006, 09:14 PM
Weird Al is great. :D

Arrianna
09-23-2006, 02:46 AM
Thanks, I needed that. I love listening to Weird Al rap. If only there was so much talent elsewhere.

Yuna_wannabe
10-05-2006, 03:43 AM
Favorite song ever by wierd al...ok well i cant narrow it down. here are my top 3

1 amish paradise
2 which backstreet boy is gay
3 star wars the saga begins
* sigh i love wierd al *

Ouch!
10-05-2006, 04:07 AM
Favorite song ever by wierd al...ok well i cant narrow it down. here are my top 3

1 amish paradise
2 which backstreet boy is gay
3 star wars the saga begins
* sigh i love wierd al *
You clearly didn't read Dr Unne's post.

Raven Nox
10-05-2006, 04:37 AM
I love Weird Al, he can be really funny. That video is great proof of that, it's hilarious. xD