PDA

View Full Version : Everyone must see this~!

Pharoh Amon Khan III
09-19-2006, 05:58 PM
As some of you may know, I'm the one that claims to "Walk The Grey".

Basically, I observe people and see things not from a secular political, religious, or societarian view. I'm an Aquarius, a humanitarian. I find myself often observing society than being a part of it because I don't exactly fit anywhere in the idealisms of society. More and more evidence to the suspicion, that humanity can not be my species.

But this is not why I posted here. I recently found a video on Youtube that visual and vocally expresses a lot of my views on America and the conflicts of the world at large. Take a look. It's long, but well worth the wait.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWbjdolR7zY

NOTE: This movie is over 83 minutes long! Please try to watch the entire video before posting comments. If I can do it... So can you.

Rainecloud
09-19-2006, 06:01 PM
I gave up at 0:40. What I saw was very interesting, though.

I find myself often observing society than being a part of it because I don't exactly fit anywhere in the idealisms of society.

Sounds like the majority of the earth's population today, only they do this because they can't be bothered to do otherwise. Note: I'm not suggesting that you fit into that particular category, so put down that hefty candlestick my dear boy.

Levian
09-19-2006, 06:08 PM
Oh my god. That videoclip is 80 minutes long. I stopped at 5 minutes. Besides, it has a lot of swearing (/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif & fuck) so it's probably going to get snipped anyway.

Pharoh Amon Khan III
09-19-2006, 06:10 PM
I gave up at 0:40. What I saw was very interesting, though.

I find myself often observing society than being a part of it because I don't exactly fit anywhere in the idealisms of society.

Sounds like the majority of the earth's population today, only they do this because they can't be bothered to do otherwise. Note: I'm not suggesting that you fit into that particular category, so put down that hefty candlestick my dear boy.

You should finish watching it. And I have done otherwise, except most often people will cast icy-glares just before they start casting stones. Stone labelled, liberal, insane, communist, foreigner, if you don't like it leave it. It's easy for someone to say we don't do anything, when anything we do is challenged by everyone else. If you watch the rest of the video you'll see what I mean.

I don't follow your meaning..."Candlestick"? My statement goes more into detail like this... People often think I'm African, Arabic, Blatino, even French, Nigerian, Cajun, or Jamacian. And my mannerisms and personality does not fit the typical mold that society has placed on their percecption of reality. I rather love/hate this frequent initial ill-judgement of my by people but it lets me observe and understand society even more. People assume the truth but do bother to seek it any further than care to percieve it.

Peegee
09-19-2006, 06:12 PM
Reserved for comment.

I will watch this at home and respond back. You said it was long so I would likely not get the full effect constantly interrupted by calls.

Rainecloud
09-19-2006, 06:16 PM
People often think I'm African, Arabic, Blatino, even French, Nigerian, Cajun, or Jamacian. And my mannerisms and personality does not fit the typical mold that society has placed on their percecption of reality. I rather love/hate this frequent initial ill-judgement of my by people but it lets me observe and understand society even more. People assume the truth but do bother to seek it any further than care to percieve it.

Golly gosh.

I suppose there's a few things you could do about that. A) Continue on living as you are, content and happy in the knowledge that your observing of others pleases you and has no noticeable affect on those around you, or, B) Get all angry and frustrated because nobody can be bothered to discover the truth behind the mask. Not that you were asking for my opinion concerning the situation, or even that you were considering taking action against this apparently ignorant and socially inept world.

Either way, "I" always comes before "E", except after "C".

(Seriously, I enjoyed reading your post. 'Twas a welcome break from the norm, and made me think for a change).

Pharoh Amon Khan III
09-19-2006, 06:20 PM
Reserved for comment.

I will watch this at home and respond back. You said it was long so I would likely not get the full effect constantly interrupted by calls.

Understandable, it took over two days to watch it. But this is the first movie I've seen on Youtube that's got me wanting to go out an buy it if it's for sale.

This video is for the open-minded, not like that 9/11 drama-tripe they put on ABC last weekend.

Levian
09-19-2006, 06:22 PM

Soceity. Ok, got it. :p

Rainecloud
09-19-2006, 06:25 PM

Soceity. Ok, got it. :p

Shi'

I should have never listened to my Grandmother when she told me that, the deceitful hag.

Pharoh Amon Khan III
09-19-2006, 06:39 PM
You gotta gipper, ya gotta guypipper, you gotta change Grandma's diaper... And then pretend that you didn't mi- i - i -nd... Oooooh, ya gotta help out your Grandma...:D

But anyway, people often wear 'social masks' whether they acknowledge this or not. Kinda like "Dancing like nobodies watching". Most people only dance when they are alone.

There's nothing wrong with a social mask, but there's really nothing right about it either. Somehow it gets lost in the definition of 'civilized' and 'uncouthe'. People begin playing out their parts behind their social masks and then judge others who are playing their part as well to keep some illusionary sense of 'reality' or 'keeping it real'.

And here's the problem. Most often American see the other side of the world from their glass tubes, as a poor, backwards, and behind the times world, and America is a shining castle of magic, luxury, and splendor. Kinda like Shumi Village and Esthar in FFVIII.

In this day and age, when children are raised up on 'glamour dolls', Bratz, Spinners and Rims, over-priced clothes, ect, just to perpetrate a social status... They have no idea, that they are falling into the illusion and thus themselves judge others unfortunate than us.

Look at reality TV shows, or shows like the O.C. The average American does not live the life of the characters but what is it that makes this show so popular? I don't know. And music videos are nothing more than 2-5 minute advertisments for products that no one really needs except to decorate their social mask even further.

I gotta take a break, more later...:cry:

edczxcvbnm
09-19-2006, 06:43 PM
Look at reality TV shows, or shows like the O.C. The average American does not live the life of the characters but what is it that makes this show so popular?

It is popular because it exaggerates situations that a lot of people have gone through. Maybe they don't go through them as fast as the morons on the OC but people have face similar things and can relate...also teh dramaz!!!1

Pharoh Amon Khan III
09-19-2006, 07:01 PM
Look at reality TV shows, or shows like the O.C. The average American does not live the life of the characters but what is it that makes this show so popular?

It is popular because it exaggerates situations that a lot of people have gone through. Maybe they don't go through them as fast as the morons on the OC but people have face similar things and can relate...also teh dramaz!!!1

I guess it's true huh? The more money we come across the more problems we see. The way I see it, is that when money is not an issue, or even a thought, you almost subconciously develop problems. I guess I could be wrong, but it's similar to the newly 'saved' Christian trying to 'save' everyone else.

Reminds me of Pseudo Manitou's words: "I've heard it called "the Superman Effect". We all typically seek to undo wrongs and fix injustice- but there is a point where we stop fixing problems- and start seeking them; even causing them. Recognize that there are many wrongs and injustices that will fix themselves; realize that those who are involved will see the error of their ways better if others are not around to constantly point them out; understand that by constantly trying to set things right, we risk making the world a very uncomfortable place. (This goes also for furry artists who wish to make art theft as public as possible, and to denounce bad subject matter in as loud a manner as possible. Please... just let it go.)"