PDA

View Full Version : Video Game Footage Problem

DynasticJam
09-19-2006, 07:44 PM
Alright guys, I'm in a bit of a situation here. I'm trying to get some video game footage of my Final Fantasy games, but the problem is, Final Fantasy games obviously require a lot of time, so I would have to play through them again one at a time, I've already started Final Fantasy X, xurrently 130 hours into the game, but I'm not sure if I should do the same with some of the older FF games, because now that I've got back into them, so many new decent games are being released, I've just got Dragon Quest, but I am having to put that on hold for the moment, until I complete FFX and MAYB some of the other FF games. So my question is this, do you think that it would be best for me to get FFX out of the way, then move onto some new games and maybe get some video gameplay footage of them eg. Kingdom Hearts 2, Dragon Quest etc. Or should I get the FF games out of the way first?

Dreddz
09-19-2006, 09:20 PM
Hold on, your 130 hours into FFX and you havent beaten the game ?
If your only after gameplay footage, start other titles, I reckon 130 hours into any game is enough to get some decent footage.

JKTrix
09-19-2006, 10:22 PM
Or check YouTube to see if someone has already done it, save some trouble there, especially if you're particularly concerned about the cutscenes.

DynasticJam
09-20-2006, 08:02 AM
Hold on, your 130 hours into FFX and you havent beaten the game ?
If your only after gameplay footage, start other titles, I reckon 130 hours into any game is enough to get some decent footage.

When I say gameplay footage, I mean footage of battles against all the Dark Aeons and Penance etc. But I would also like to try to complete the game absaloutey 100%, and that can require time. If I wanted to play the game straight through then I would have done that in about 40-50 hours, but I would like to play the game the whole way through, inclduding the sidequests etc. I thought that I may as well take the oppertunity to capture some footage of the Dark Aeons and stuff and put them on YouTube, but this is my point, it's going to take me quite a while to do this, especially if I wanna go back and start some of the other FF titles again, so I just feel that I'm missing out on all the new titles, I'm having to put add them to my collection of games and wait until I can play on them, because I don't wanna play two games at once, because then I can't fully enjoy the game. But thanks for your replies anyway :D

Dreddz
09-20-2006, 08:53 AM
I say you continue FFX then, if your 130 hours into the game, you might as well go all the way.