PDA

View Full Version : Darth Vader

The Fat Bioware Nerd
09-19-2006, 09:19 PM
What do you think of Darth Vader? I like his voice and his theme music The Imperial March but...I liked Vader the most in Episode IV and Episode V when it seemed like he was just pure evil!:D

Peegee
09-19-2006, 09:23 PM
What do you think of Darth Vader? I like his voice and his theme music The Imperial March but...I liked Vader the most in Episode IV and Episode V when it seemed like he was just pure evil!:D

“Today will be a day long remembered. It has seen the death of Kenobi, and will soon see the end of the Rebellion.”

“Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force.”

Madame Adequate
09-19-2006, 11:36 PM
I think he is an iconic bad guy.

~SapphireStar~
09-19-2006, 11:43 PM
He was a cool villain. His voice and theme music were great, but I liked older Darth, not the recent younger version.

Araciel
09-19-2006, 11:44 PM
i think the original trilogy vader is awesome.

when lucas went back and explained why he's so evil, (a la ep 1-3)
it just seemed thrown together and rushed to me

NINJA_Ryu
09-20-2006, 01:18 AM
yep

" I have you now"

"Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral. I want that ship, not excuses"

Darth Vader: If you only knew the power of the Dark Side. Obi-Wan never told you what happened to your father.
Luke: He told me enough. He told me you killed him.
Darth Vader: No. *I* am your father.
Luke: No. No. That's not true. That's impossible.
Darth Vader: Search your feelings. You know it to be true.

[after choking Captain Needa to death]
Darth Vader: Apology accepted, Captain Needa.

some classic quotes from the big one himself. As for him being iconic, he created it himself.

Madame Adequate
09-20-2006, 02:10 AM
He was a cool villain. His voice and theme music were great, but I liked older Darth, not the recent younger version.

Well duh, Anakin's whiny and dumb until he gets older.