PDA

View Full Version : "Drive bus big hat"

James Latimer Cockney Rebel
09-20-2006, 01:26 AM
WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?

Yeah, btw, what philosophical saying carries you most through life? What phrase, when you're feeling at your lowest, when you're feeling like everyone hates you so bad, to the point where you know deep down that you'll NEVER play alongside Bill Clinton on the sax, saves you from your downward spiral of depression and makes you feel suave again? Or just what are some of the ones that you stick by.

We jammin'

DK
09-20-2006, 01:28 AM
You wanker. xD

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/sickhappy/DRIVEBUSBIGHAT-1.jpg

Rye
09-20-2006, 01:33 AM
I do you school bus? :bigsmile:

Um, probably something from like, Naruto, man, seriously. BELIEVE IT! No, not really. I dunno. I'll get back to this. xD

I Took the Red Pill
09-20-2006, 01:41 AM
"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree."

-Martin Luther King Jr.

NorthernChaosGod
09-20-2006, 04:16 AM
Rehab is for quitters.

Miriel
09-20-2006, 08:38 AM
Dang. You went like almost a year to the day without posting here. xD

"When you can't run, you crawl, and when you can't even do that... you find someone to carry you" - Firefly!

I've never actually gotten to the point where I was so severely depressed that I needed a quote to lift me back up, but I just wanted to quote Firefly cause <3.

Araciel
09-20-2006, 08:40 AM
"keep on truckin'"

sephirothishere
09-20-2006, 01:14 PM
to be is not to seem....i like to think of it as....be cool..not a wuss.....hahahahahaha......

EDIt;....and ....get your /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif together...

Kawaii Ryűkishi
09-20-2006, 01:25 PM
Rice roll long donut.

XxSephirothxX
09-20-2006, 03:15 PM
I've always been partial to the Beatles-inspired "You're gonna carry that weight." line from Cowboy Bebop, as well as the Tiger Striped Cat story. But neither of those are particularly uplifting. Hell, they're kind of depressing, really.

bipper
09-20-2006, 03:26 PM
EMOEOEO

Resha
09-20-2006, 03:31 PM
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

It comforts me in the literal sense. (I usually employ it before a huge public speaking thing or something...:( God, I suck.)

Levian
09-20-2006, 04:54 PM
Oh, look what the cat dragged in. Coming crawling back eh, One Winged Angel? :cool:

And just to be a little on topic, there's a saying that goes like this "The queen of Spain has no legs" I don't know what it means, but I use it as often as I can. I've always got a wise saying up my ass.. I mean sleeve. :shifty:

Denmark
09-20-2006, 05:14 PM
"The shape of each human being was a rounded whole, with back and sides forming a circle. Each one had four hands and the same number of legs, and two identical faces on a circular neck. They had one head for both the faces, which were turned in opposite directions, four ears, two sets of genitals, and everything else was as you would imagine from what I've said so far. They moved around upright as we do now, in either direction, as they wanted. When they set off to run fast, they supported themselves on all their eight limbs, and moved quickly round and round, like tumblers who do cartwheels by keeping their legs straight as they go round and round."

this is from a philosophy book. (Aristophanes' speech in Plato's Symposium)

Rainecloud
09-20-2006, 05:58 PM
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Jesus - how much more obvious can you get?

Mum
09-21-2006, 02:33 AM
"My aim in life is not live long, but to live NOW!"