PDA

View Full Version : Breaking Benjamin

Goldenboko
09-20-2006, 02:19 AM
I had to make this thread considering Breaking Benjamin is my favorite band! Has anyone here ever even heard of them? They're a pretty unheard of band it seems... but they rule!

EDIT- If so have you ever actually heard any of their songs?

bipper
09-20-2006, 02:22 AM
Yeah, they have to be one of my favorites, if not my favorite as well. I picked up thier new album, Phobia, right after release. A freaking epic three cds to their name, every one solid and perfect on its own. ' Dance with the Devil' is easily thier best song to date.

Kuroshima
09-20-2006, 02:23 AM
NEVER HEARD OF THEM!

Goldenboko
09-20-2006, 02:23 AM
Yeah, they have to be one of my favorites, if not my favorite as well. I picked up thier new album, Phobia, right after release. A freaking epic three cds to their name, every one solid and perfect on its own. ' Dance with the Devil' is easily thier best song to date.

Hell yes! *Gives Highfive!*

Goldenboko
09-20-2006, 02:24 AM
Where I am noone knows'um.

Araciel
09-20-2006, 02:25 AM
yeah they're pretty good...saw them in toronto at the warehouse...o it's not called that anymore...

so cold was a sleeper up here on much loud

ayame
09-20-2006, 02:32 AM
i love them

Mythra
09-20-2006, 02:40 AM
I really like them. Although I didn't really get into them until Phobia's release, then I went back and listened to all their previous work. Very good stuff imo. I remember seeing the video for Polyamorous a long time ago, before I knew who they were lol.

RiseToFall
09-20-2006, 02:48 AM
One of my favorite bands, well them and TRAPT. I did get Phobia but to be honest it was a little to soft for me.

farplaner
09-20-2006, 06:01 AM
They're new single is alright. I like their hit from the last album....can't remember its name at the moment. I was a little disappointed, though, after I bought the last album, to learn that that single was, by far, the hardest track.

"(singing) Show me how it ends, it's al-l-ri-i-i-ght..." They should have stuck to stuff like that IMO.

Araciel
09-20-2006, 06:03 AM
They're new single is alright. I like their hit from the last album....can't remember its name at the moment. I was a little disappointed, though, after I bought the last album, to learn that that single was, by far, the hardest track.

"(singing) Show me how it ends, it's al-l-ri-i-i-ght..." They should have stuck to stuff like that IMO.

yeah that's 'so cold' that i mentioned before...that's their best song

farplaner
09-20-2006, 06:22 AM

by far, unfortunately.

Araciel
09-20-2006, 06:23 AM
dunno..they played like 3 songs and i didn't pay that much attention...that was a good tune though

ValkyrieWing
09-20-2006, 08:02 AM
I like Diary of Jane...the harmony is lovely.

Araciel
09-20-2006, 08:03 AM
I like Diary of Jane...the harmony is lovely.

lovely? hee hee

ok grams

ValkyrieWing
09-20-2006, 08:05 AM
HEY. Being a band nerd fully justifies my use of the word. :P

Araciel
09-20-2006, 08:06 AM
maybe i'll look it up someday...maybe not

band NERD!!! i would poke you with a stick but i have none at the moment

Slade
09-20-2006, 09:20 AM
Yeah I heard of them. My sister has one of their albums. I haven't listened to the entire thing but what I heard sounded pretty cool. Although, I've kind of grown out of that kind of music now.

bipper
09-20-2006, 08:51 PM
IF you liked "So Cold" Please listen to "Dance with the Devil". They are fairly similar, but DWTD takes the imagery way further and executes it better imho.

Araciel
09-20-2006, 08:52 PM
will do....music on demand better have it....

~SapphireStar~
09-20-2006, 09:05 PM
I havent, but their name sounds wicked!

Goldenboko
09-20-2006, 09:14 PM

by far, unfortunately.
Blow Me Away, Breakdown, Polyamorus, Dance With the Devil and Diary of Jane (especially actoustic) are all better then So Cold, Many other of there songs are better then that too.

Captain Maxx Power
09-20-2006, 10:44 PM
Yes I have. My friend absolutely loves them, their his favourite band. I'm apathetic to them. I can name a load of worse acts, but I can also name quite a few I think are better.

Cruise Control
09-21-2006, 02:25 AM
I hope you all get shot in the kneecap.

Listening to Breaking Benjamin is like watching the end of The Miracle of Life being rewound.

farplaner
09-21-2006, 05:20 AM
I hope you all get shot in the kneecap.

Listening to Breaking Benjamin is like watching the end of The Miracle of Life being rewound.

*not sure if I should be offended. Though getting shot in the knee cap is definitely not on my "To Do list."