PDA

View Full Version : D'lvl

SigmaMan
09-20-2006, 02:48 AM
Is it possible to de'level once u reach lv74,does anything show up on exp to next lv once you reach 75,just wonderin?

Khaotic
09-20-2006, 03:03 AM
Yes you can delevel, it simply lets you max out exp for that level. EXPing is very common for 75's to cap their exp for certain events, such as dynamis, HNM's, thelike because you will die, alot, although you may usually get a R3, you'll still lose exp.

SigmaMan
09-20-2006, 03:40 AM
hmm,and you'd think Sqaure would cap is at 75 to not be able to d'level but i guess not,sounds like a lota work

Grand Lethal
09-20-2006, 04:26 AM
its not so bad, I never capped my exp, usually get 10k in and switch to merits and just go back and forth... it is much easier if you just cap exp though, just takes a while to do.

Yeargdribble
09-20-2006, 05:38 AM
XP isn't quite as hard to come by at 75 and there are several endgame activities that allow you to make small amounts of XP. It's not as much work as it might seem to be.

Bahamut2000X
09-20-2006, 03:47 PM
Not to mention good parties by the 70's can bust out likt 8-10k and hour and beyond depending on set up, mobs, player ability, and pop numbers. Especially in ToA areas where the mobs have lower HP and def compared to many other exp spots in earlier areas, and have a repop rate of 5 min opposed to 15.

Even my semi decent parties at 69 in ToA areas could round about 4-6k with compeition in the area.

dodhungry
09-20-2006, 09:38 PM
/emote cannt fathom 10% of lvl 75's exp

Rostum
09-21-2006, 01:48 AM
its not so bad, I never capped my exp, usually get 10k in and switch to merits and just go back and forth... it is much easier if you just cap exp though, just takes a while to do.

Wow! GL is back on EoFF? =O

Yeah capping exp at level 75 isn' too hard, maybe a few days work depending on wht parties you get. Then it automatically scores you merit points.

Edit: Also, level 75 has I think 44,000exp til it is capped, or around about there.

Bahamut2000X
09-22-2006, 12:03 AM
/emote cannt fathom 10% of lvl 75's exp

Well when they changed exp needed to level past 51, with that update they also changed exp loss and capped how much could be lost. I think it was like only 2kish or something around there. So it's not so bad by those levels. 2k is still something most parties then can do in less then 30min.

Now HNM's and Dynamis runs with lot's of deaths....that's another story about exp loss. >.>

Ouch!
09-22-2006, 12:58 AM
Wow! GL is back on EoFF? =O
I take full responsibility.

Anyway, from what I've heard, it's not all that bad. Don't worry about it.

Bahamut2000X
09-22-2006, 01:04 AM
Yeah, you only really have to worry about if your in dynamis and die about 50 times or something on one run. And well if you die that much in dynamis then you got bigger issues then a little exp loss. >.>

But yeah, most exp lost past 60 can be regained in less then a half hours time in a good to decent party set up.

Markus. D
09-22-2006, 02:35 AM
wow, really? 10k per hour.

whats the exp cap? on an off topic question....

Bahamut2000X
09-22-2006, 03:02 AM
Exp cap? On what exactly? You mean what I said earlier? They mad a cap on how much exp you can lose from a single death without raise. and it wasn't much beyond 2k if I recall.

Yeargdribble
09-22-2006, 03:34 AM
10k/hr is a bad PT for me these days. I generally aim at 15k-20k/hr in XP. Once upon a time getting 15k+ meant you had an insanely good PT with Adaberk/Ridill WARs but these days any well equipped melle/NINx3+RDM+WHM+BRD/NIN can easily pull 15k and a 4xWAR+RDM/WHM+BRD/NIN or 3xWAR+BRD/WHM+BRD/NIN+RDM/WHM (or WHM) can pull nearly 20k during the less packed hours in new areas.

Making it to capped XP (43,999 over 75) takes not that much time and staying there is pretty simple. An experienced dynamis group doesn't die that often and even the jobs that are prone to death in my LS (tanks, BLMs, RDMs) never die more than a handful of times in any city dynamis and we can pretty much always afford time and MP for R3 so 5 deaths comes to about 1k XP lost.

On an average night of sky farming I make around 2-4k in a few hours of not actually XPing and sea farming is more like 6k/hr while farming.

Fuego
09-22-2006, 04:13 AM
10k/hr is a bad PT for me these days. I generally aim at 15k-20k/hr in XP. Once upon a time getting 15k+ meant you had an insanely good PT with Adaberk/Ridill WARs but these days any well equipped melle/NINx3+RDM+WHM+BRD/NIN can easily pull 15k and a 4xWAR+RDM/WHM+BRD/NIN or 3xWAR+BRD/WHM+BRD/NIN+RDM/WHM (or WHM) can pull nearly 20k during the less packed hours in new areas.

Making it to capped XP (43,999 over 75) takes not that much time and staying there is pretty simple. An experienced dynamis group doesn't die that often and even the jobs that are prone to death in my LS (tanks, BLMs, RDMs) never die more than a handful of times in any city dynamis and we can pretty much always afford time and MP for R3 so 5 deaths comes to about 1k XP lost.

On an average night of sky farming I make around 2-4k in a few hours of not actually XPing and sea farming is more like 6k/hr while farming.I have no idea what your talking about ... but sounds cool :D

Can't wait to be all pimp'd out for end game stuff
:mwahaha: :shifty: :mwahaha: