PDA

View Full Version : Biohazard: Umbrella Chronicles

KentaRawr!
09-20-2006, 02:55 AM
Biohazard = Resident Evil. >.>

http://wii.ign.com/articles/732/732520p1.html

September 13, 2006 - In this week's Famitsu magazine, the publication revealed in their Wii section some mention about a new Biohazard game, entitled Biohazard: Umbrella Chronicles. Dubbed as an action game headed by Kawada Masachika, the man who was responsible for the PS2 port of Resident Evil 4, the game's story and characters have yet to be revealed, you can probably take a few guesses as to who's going to show up based on the title of the game.

The article reveals very little about the title, even to suggest that the game will somehow make use of the Wii's remote to manipulate your weapons. I suppose that's something. So far there has been little details about the game so far, and the screenshots that were included with Famitsu's preview make everything even more confusing; one screenshot depicts what seems like an old fashioned dining hall much like the one from the first Resident Evil game, as well as a door that's been blown to bits by some sort of weapon.

More information will most likely be available at the Tokyo Game Show next week, so keep checking back for updates soon!

Sure, there aren't that many details, and we already knew a Resident Evil game was coming out for the Wii. :-/ But at least now we know who's directing it, I suppose.

Araciel
09-20-2006, 07:40 AM
i stopped playin RE games after 2...it just got too unbelievable if that makes any sense...but on that platform i would at least check it out

LunarWeaver
09-20-2006, 07:42 AM
Re4 mechanics and the Wii controller united is all I'm going to hope for.

A picture of the mansion, eh? Interesting indeed. I hope between this and RE5 somebody tells me what Rebecca has been doing for the last oh 10 years or something.

Dreddz
09-20-2006, 08:51 AM
RE5 still intrests me more :choc2:

~SapphireStar~
09-20-2006, 09:44 AM
RE5 still intrests me more

Madame Adequate
09-20-2006, 11:38 AM
the game's story and characters have yet to be revealed, you can probably take a few guesses as to who's going to show up based on the title of the game.

HUNK? :love:

Dreddz
09-20-2006, 04:20 PM
Tofu :D