PDA

View Full Version : dates gone bad (GIRLS ONLY)

sexy yuna
09-20-2006, 09:53 PM
hey girls ever had a date that went well and then down the drain

rubah
09-20-2006, 09:55 PM
Well, there was that time my boyfriend took me to Burger King :mad2:

Shoeberto
09-20-2006, 09:56 PM
Well, there was that time my boyfriend took me to Burger King :mad2:
You obviously forget what happened after that!

Anaisa
09-20-2006, 09:59 PM
I don't date. I know their failures before they take me on a sham of a date, so I can successfully avoid such trauma.

sexy yuna
09-20-2006, 10:00 PM
thats ruff i hope he paied for that its kind oh degrading lol

theundeadhero
09-20-2006, 10:03 PM
He promised me he would take a night off of work so we could go out. When he finally did it was horrible. First him and all his buddies were drinking in the school parking lot on a weekened night, then he decided we should go to the theater. I was scared of his driving and he was such a jerk. When we got there we argued over what movie to watch and HE LEFT ME! I had to call my friend Michelle to pick me up. Later on that night he came by my house but I wouldn't open my door so he threw fast food cheeseburgers at my bedroom window. <i>Ewwwwww!</i> Worst night EVER!

Alive-Cat
09-20-2006, 10:03 PM
My date with Christmas went bad. REAL BAD.

Jojee
09-20-2006, 10:05 PM
I haven't been on a date date for like 3 years since my bf and I started dating. xD But all the 'dates' I've had that HAVE gone bad are because of me, sadly. XDD

Like that time the kid from my driver's ed class asked me to go to lunch with him, and then I canceled at the last minute and said I didn't feel like lunch /swt and then he asked me to play tennis with him, and I said okay cos' tennis is spiffy but then I forgot to go that day!! And he had to bike an hour from his house to get to the court where we decided to meet, and I felt soooo bad cos' I forgot all about it *_* So then I agreed to go to a movies with him, but then two days later I called him and canceled on that too. ...Now that I think of this, I feel like such a horrible person ;.;

edczxcvbnm
09-20-2006, 10:05 PM
He said we were going to rent a romantic movie...I guess his idea of romance is "Gang raped in an ally 25". Sick-o!

sexy yuna
09-20-2006, 10:06 PM
He promised me he would take a night off of work so we could go out. When he finally did it was horrible. First him and all his buddies were drinking in the school parking lot on a weekened night, then he decided we should go to the theater. I was scared of his driving and he was such a jerk. When we got there we argued over what movie to watch and HE LEFT ME! I had to call my friend Michelle to pick me up. Later on that night he came by my house but I wouldn't open my door so he threw fast food cheeseburgers at my bedroom window. <i>Ewwwwww!</i> Worst night EVER!

thats when you sabatoge the jerks car the next morning hahahahahah

Alive-Cat
09-20-2006, 10:07 PM
thats when you sabatoge the jerks car the next morning hahahahahah
But that's illegal. :(

theundeadhero
09-20-2006, 10:07 PM
Yeah, Paul got what was coming to him after that!

sexy yuna
09-20-2006, 10:11 PM
illeagle but fun as hell

ok now its my turn. he took me to the state fair and we got to the top of the hellavader and he barfed all over my new shirt.

Alive-Cat
09-20-2006, 10:19 PM
illeagle but fun as hell

ok now its my turn. he took me to the state fair and we got to the top of the hellavader and he barfed all over my new shirt.
Oh, the humanity! :(

Madame Adequate
09-20-2006, 10:20 PM
Most of my dates which have gone badly have done so because I've been an idiot.

Except with Del Snizz. That had nothing to do with either of us.

Fucking zombies.

Decessus
09-20-2006, 10:22 PM
eye h8 men they such are jerks111

Khaotic
09-20-2006, 10:24 PM
Lesbian forever! :heart:

sephirothishere
09-20-2006, 10:27 PM

jus to get it straight im a dude....
i read this post and thought....barf...if a chick barfed on me...id probably push her outta the rollercoaster after barfin on her from the trauma of bein barfed on........

Khaotic
09-20-2006, 10:30 PM

i read this post and thought....barf...if a chick barfed on me...id probably push her outta the rollercoaster after barfin on her from the trauma of bein barfed on........

-__-

Eminem's_No.1_Fan
09-20-2006, 10:31 PM
dates* go bad all the time like all fruits.

*date= a raisin-like fruit.

Tavrobel
09-20-2006, 10:34 PM
I once said "hello," and got a pie thrown into my face. That was arguably one of the better occasions.

sephirothishere
09-20-2006, 10:39 PM
<!--
I once said "hello," and got a pie thrown into my face. That was arguably one of the better occasions.
hahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahaha
jhahahahahha
ahahahahah-->
This post was pure spam. Do not spam. ~ Leeza

SammieBabe
09-21-2006, 12:09 AM
I went out with this one guy who got drunk and spent three hours going on about his dead ex. She died while talking to him on her cell phone while driving. He then got a tatoo of an angel with her face on his shoulder. We literally sat at this restaurant for three hours while he talked and cried about her.
I felt bad for the guy, and he was really good-looking, but I refused to compete with a memory.
A year later I read an article about a sexual predator. Turns out it was his Dad.

Ryth
09-21-2006, 12:30 AM
Never had a bad date, never been on one. xD

<!--

omg ur such a cool dude!!1!-->*snip*

This was not necessary at all. ~ Leeza

Psychotic
09-21-2006, 12:35 AM
Yeah, Paul got what was coming to him after that!This Paul guy sounds wonderful and handsome. Handerful, if you will. Is he single? :love:

Decessus
09-21-2006, 12:54 AM
Yeah, Paul got what was coming to him after that!This Paul guy sounds wonderful and handsome. Handerful, if you will. Is he single? :love:

With a mug like that, he'll always be single.

Evastio
09-21-2006, 12:59 AM
No wonder you girls hate us so much. :cry:

But not all guys are like that. :ghost:

Sylvie
09-21-2006, 01:19 AM
<!--

Idiot of the day! :monster:-->*snip*

This is rude. ~Leeza

Leeza
09-21-2006, 01:31 AM
Anyone else making anymore rude sarcastic comments about other members will be getting official warnings.

Moon Rabbits
09-21-2006, 01:53 AM

-__-

My thoughts exactly.

Christmas
09-21-2006, 06:40 AM
I went on a date with Timmy the elephant once and it went bad because we have a communication breakdown. :(

theundeadhero
09-21-2006, 06:43 AM
One day Christmas is gonna get the undeads.

Behold the Void
09-21-2006, 07:25 AM
Why girls only? Is it some expectation that only girls can have bad dates despite a certain other major gender being expected to shell out the cash to pay for ALL of it regularily?

Miriel
09-21-2006, 07:29 AM
Man, the girls you go out with must suck.

I never let my boyfriend pay for everything. :p

Araciel
09-21-2006, 07:30 AM
heck it's the 21st century and they still won't offer to pay for anything unless we bring it up so...

ValkyrieWing
09-21-2006, 07:30 AM

I haven't really had a BAD date...mediochre, sure, but not BAD.

Miriel
09-21-2006, 07:34 AM
heck it's the 21st century and they still won't offer to pay for anything unless we bring it up so...

What the heck. Are you kidding me?

Araciel
09-21-2006, 07:36 AM
look at this face: :mog: that's my serious face

no, i'm not kidding...and you think i'm going to actually SAY 'please pay for your own food'?

(not in so many words, but it would still be in bad taste)

i don't mind paying for everything, i just don't know that with all this gender equality and inequality...(girls making more than i do) that it should even be a thorn in my side to think that asking is rude

ValkyrieWing
09-21-2006, 07:37 AM
Archaic, that.

My boyfriend and I usually share the cost of whatever we do. Like, I'll buy snacks and he'll buy movie tickets, and it ends up being pretty equal.

Jojee
09-21-2006, 07:38 AM
Haha, now that my bf and I have been dating a couple years, we go "Okay, so you're paying, right?" "Hey!"

But when we first started going out, it was more like "Kk I'm paying for this!" "No, I am!" "No, me!" xDD

Araciel
09-21-2006, 07:39 AM
if by archaic you mean etiquette that hasn't been used in 35-40 years, then yes it is.

but answer this: aside from flat-out asking or waiting for an awkward moment when the cheque arrives, how am i supposed to know what to do, especially taking into account that this person isn't my girlfriend

Miriel
09-21-2006, 07:42 AM
If this person isn't your girlfriend and you're not comfortable talking about who pays, the general rule of thumb is this:

If you asked the person out, you offer to pay.
If the other person asked you out, THEY should offer to pay.

That's good etiquette.

Araciel
09-21-2006, 07:43 AM
well that sounds about right then

Behold the Void
09-21-2006, 07:58 AM
Man, the girls you go out with must suck.

I never let my boyfriend pay for everything. :p

That's working under the assumption that I get dates :p

But on the few dates I HAVE been on, it's always been my money.

Araciel
09-21-2006, 08:03 AM
i think a lot of it has to do with that exciting uncomfortable feeling you have when you have chemistry with someone new, or don't even yet know if you do or not.

when i'm with someone new, i don't want to even think about money, i want to focus on her anyway, so the point of paying for the meal, movie (horrible date anyway...) or social activity we're involved in to me just seems like it takes us out of the whole scenario for a second if i have to even wonder
will she pay or will we split it or pay for what each of us got or whatever...

but your simple solution, miriel, seems to make sense to me...been out of the loop for a while heheh

ValkyrieWing
09-21-2006, 08:06 AM
Both of my first dates have been movies, though one was a cheap movie at the Student Union, and the other was movie/LazerQuest/dinner/mall.

Second one was MUCH better. :)

Araciel
09-21-2006, 08:08 AM
a movie is a good date for a couple who have been together for a while and want to get out and do something together....if they both want to see the movie, that is.

in the preliminary couple of meetings, it seems a waste of time to me cause you can't talk so much unless you're missing the movie, which makes it a waste...unless, like in your case, the movie is only one activity for the evening, i think it's a bad first date

Rostum
09-21-2006, 08:10 AM
With my girlfriend, we usually chip in together for things. For first dates I will defenately pay.

I wouldn't even consider movies to be much of a date, myself. I would usually rather go to a nice cafe for lunch or maybe a restaurant for dinner, seems a lot nicer and you get to talk.

ValkyrieWing
09-21-2006, 08:11 AM
Does knowing the person for almost a year change that?

Araciel
09-21-2006, 08:12 AM
scvkosdfo

oops i'm not a girl...seeya!

Bunny
09-21-2006, 12:45 PM
I have yet to be on a bad date.

Mostly because I have yet to be on a date.

I am hoping to continue with this until the day I die.

I'm so lonely. ;_;

roxy
09-22-2006, 10:10 AM
You have to remember that there are just as many male assholes as there are a snobby females that that they are too good for guys.

Im not saying that I go after any guy I see, I don't lust and I am a *virgin*.

ShunNakamura
09-22-2006, 03:30 PM
I never did get why people went to the movies as a date.... or other several other places.

Ah, well different tastes.

As for the barf date...... that is bad. You should always tell them "if you are going to puke than puke to the side I am NOT on". A slight slip on your part :D.

BardTard
09-22-2006, 04:22 PM
Homecoming, freshman year.

He asked me where I wanted to go eat and I told him Steak'n'Shake. So he takes me to One World. They didn't have much. To make matters worse he dumps me at the dance. That's alright though, I danced with some other cute guys. :p One of them got in trouble with his girlfriend though! :eek: I remember I flipped him off when he told me bye (he was my ride home). lol

Peegee
09-22-2006, 07:14 PM
I haven't been on a date date for like 3 years since my bf and I started dating. xD But all the 'dates' I've had that HAVE gone bad are because of me, sadly. XDD

Like that time the kid from my driver's ed class asked me to go to lunch with him, and then I canceled at the last minute and said I didn't feel like lunch /swt and then he asked me to play tennis with him, and I said okay cos' tennis is spiffy but then I forgot to go that day!! And he had to bike an hour from his house to get to the court where we decided to meet, and I felt soooo bad cos' I forgot all about it *_* So then I agreed to go to a movies with him, but then two days later I called him and canceled on that too. ...Now that I think of this, I feel like such a horrible person ;.;

You just didn't find him attractive enough to bother remembering about your promises.

I wouldn't have bothered after the tennis thing, but geez....

sir helix
10-25-2006, 12:04 AM
im a guy and from exp dates are murder on the walet

Psychotic
10-25-2006, 12:06 AM
If a thread is on Page 14 of a forum, it's usually best not to revive it.