PDA

View Full Version : Purpose-- ?!

Avarice-ness
09-21-2006, 07:46 AM
Yeah, So I've got nothing better to do and when I feel like I'm not doing anything worth while I always end up looking at things I could potentially do or not do.

Does anyone else do that? Just 'cause they don't feel like they're doing much?

I dunno, I'm just over here on the Navy Website. O o Because God only knows I'm terrified of boats. xD Still I dunno.

Oh and it's in General 'cause I want responses like "NO! You're dumb! I plan to spend the rest of my life on EoFF! YOU WILL NEVER GET RID OF ME! >=O!"

Anyone else seem like they have a purpose that they really want to fufill when they seem like they're in a rut and feel like they can't do to much?

ValkyrieWing
09-21-2006, 07:47 AM
YES.

It's called art right now. :(

Avarice-ness
09-21-2006, 07:49 AM
YES.

It's called art right now. :(

Yeah.. I thought "Man I feel like drawing, but I'm so purposeless that I don't want to get out of bed" xD

You draw well, so you should do something art-y with life! :D

Araciel
09-21-2006, 07:49 AM
now and then.... :)

i did a volunteer program where i traveled around canada for a year when i was 21

ValkyrieWing
09-21-2006, 07:53 AM
But I cannot create amazing things when I...well....when i feel like poo. :(

Rostum
09-21-2006, 08:31 AM
Well I think this counts for anything, that you can get pretty bummed out on something no matter how passionate, talented and skilled you are at it.

I've been feeling pretty bummed out for most of this year, after I completed university. Mainly because I haven't done anything to give me any sense of purpose -- I've been working on art, but mainly my music. And I'm really just waiting to get into another course in Feb next year. Which is a painful wait, and it's hard to get a job because I always need to keep flying back down to Melbourne for certain things.

~SapphireStar~
09-21-2006, 09:26 AM
Ive just been on the Internet for the past few days in my new home. Not as upset anymore cause I met an old college friend who lives downt he road. But I try and beat something up on a fighting game or take my angry out in Photoshop and listen to angry music!

sephirothishere
09-21-2006, 01:17 PM
"NO! You're dumb! I plan to spend the rest of my life on EoFF! YOU WILL NEVER GET RID OF ME! >=O!"

yup....thats about it....i have to admit i have often felt like killin myself....cuz im like ....may aswel stop pain now before it gets outta hand ya know......but then i think loads of dumbasses wud say stupid stuff about me and i wudnt be ableto give them a mega ass kickin.....so thinkin of that gets me through the day......

Fonzie
09-21-2006, 01:19 PM
I have a purpose...I'M GONNA CATCH'EM ALL!!1

Tasura
09-21-2006, 01:26 PM
I was going to answer this philisophically, then I realized Im still too tired to do that, then I was going to answer this in a roundabout way, but then realized that I wouldnt even know what I was saying, so I'll just say my purpose is to watch anime.

Reine
09-21-2006, 01:38 PM
My purpose is to have no purpose

Christmas
09-21-2006, 02:27 PM
"NO! You're dumb! I plan to spend the rest of my life on EoFF! YOU WILL NEVER GET RID OF ME! >=O!"

:bigsmile:

Mirage
09-21-2006, 02:50 PM
Sometimes when I walk past annoying teenagers, I ask myself "Wonder if I'm able to knock out the whole bunch of them all by myself". Dunno if that's what you meant :p.

Avarice-ness
09-21-2006, 07:20 PM
My purpose is to have no purpose

:( Your purpose is to supply the world with Pies! How could you forget that! ; ;

Jowy
09-21-2006, 07:24 PM
I just keep clinging onto the shred of hope that I'm going to go back to college one day. <3

Vikeve
09-21-2006, 08:14 PM
I wait till something happens but then i still go to school so i guess its easier for me to wait.

Bunny
09-21-2006, 08:18 PM
I dunno, I'm just over here on the Navy Website. O o Because God only knows I'm terrified of boats. xD Still I dunno.

Depending on the rate (job) you choose, how lucky you are when orders are given out, and how well you get along with people in your first command, it is entirely likely that you will spend your entire life on shore. That is what I am trying to do because I do not like the water. I don't know why I joined the Navy.

Wait, nevermind. I do.

I was really, really bored. If you're bored and that is your reason for joining the military or thinking about it in the slightest bit, I advise that you do not do it. But, uh, yeah.

I am generally too apathetic to care whether or not I am leading a useless life. Sometimes I'll get really down and go "Man, what am I doing?" But those times are pretty short and I just give up, shrug it off, and decide that I don't really care.

Apathy to the point where you don't really care about caring or not caring is pretty bad apathy.