PDA

View Full Version : Worst Nightmare You Can Recall...

Dynast-Kid
09-22-2006, 04:00 AM
Well,the point of this thread is:

Describe the scariest dream you can remember!

I'll go first!

In my dream,I was taking a shower...I was washing my hair,when the water stopped running.So,I jiggled the shower head,trying to make the water come out.Then,all of a sudden,it wasn't pouring out water anymore,it was pouring out...

SPIDERS!

Thousands of spiders swarmed all over me,crawling inside my ears and my nose!

Christmas
09-22-2006, 04:14 AM
I dreamt of LITTLE MANUS once and I had to go for intense psychological consulting to get over with the trauma. :(

Fuego
09-22-2006, 04:21 AM
I have wierd dreams ...

They scare me at night and i sometimes wake up shriekin' like a howler monkey.

:shudder: oh well i need to just up my medication ... i mean ... hi, how's it goin' :crying:

Disco Potato
09-22-2006, 05:58 AM

I'll go first!

In my dream,I was taking a shower...I was washing my hair,when the water stopped running.So,I jiggled the shower head,trying to make the water come out.Then,all of a sudden,it wasn't pouring out water anymore,it was pouring out...

SPIDERS!

Thousands of spiders swarmed all over me,crawling inside my ears and my nose!

Ewww! :surprised Well, when I was six I dreamt that my class took a field trip to hell...the dream itself wasn't that scary but I think it's kinda disturbing how I could've had a dream like that at such a young age. As for actually scary dreams, once in a while I have a dream where I'm lying in bed and my heart thumps really loudly, and I hear someone breathing but my room is dark and I can't see who it is :(

BardTard
09-22-2006, 06:03 AM
I frequently have nightmares that talking dinosaurs are chasing me. Usually that is just after watching Jurassic Park movies. *is scared of dinosaurs now*

I have alot of nightmares... but those are the worst.

Ewww! :surprised Well, when I was six I dreamt that my class took a field trip to hell...the dream itself wasn't that scary but I think it's kinda disturbing how I could've had a dream like that at such a young age. As for actually scary dreams, once in a while I have a dream where I'm lying in bed and my heart thumps really loudly, and I hear someone breathing but my room is dark and I can't see who it is :(

When I was really young I had a strange dream about being in hell. That was back when I went to church and it felt weird sitting in church I just kept thinking about it... it was really weird.

But now I realize... We're in hell now!!!!!!

Jowy
09-22-2006, 06:16 AM
I woke up naked in the freezer aisle at the grocery store. And then I tried to walk home but there was a blizzard and nobody would pick up the cold naked guy. That was the worst dream ever.

ValkyrieWing
09-22-2006, 06:21 AM
Whenever I dream they are usually very intense, and often horrifying, and ALWAYS in color. The worst one I had was one where I was being offered as a human sacrifice. I could FEEL the pain...*shudders*

LunarWeaver
09-22-2006, 06:22 AM
I had a dream a few nights ago that myself, an aunt, a cousin, and a my brother all went to this local amusement park together. We got on this ride called Chaos Twister that spins like mad while turning at an upward angle. All the locks on the ride quit working and people started falling out and dying. It was quite morbid :jess:

But eh I lived through the dream and I'm all that matters.

Jebus
09-22-2006, 06:48 AM
I had this one a few months ago that involved a clown following me and killing a bunch of other people with a knife.

At the end I ended up cutting it's throat with an old fashioned razor while it grinned at me. *shudder*

Zeromus_X
09-22-2006, 06:50 AM
I remember entering a movie theater with a countdown like the older movies, and it counted down from 30. When it hit zero, the universe imploded.

ValkyrieWing
09-22-2006, 07:07 AM
:O

BardTard
09-22-2006, 04:03 PM
Last night tops the dinosaur nightmares. :(

I had a dream that these guys killed me in my grandma's basement. It was weird, scary, and kind of cool. They just kind of left me there, and then there was writing in blood on the wall so my grandma would see. I was waiting for something to happen to me... I didn't really feel like I was dying or anything. I was wondering why I was still there... why it felt like I was still alive, even though I knew I was dead. I know, doesn't make any sense. There was a cat down there, and it was like, scared of me. Then my grandma came down and she didn't see me. I was trying to get her attention though, so I tried to grab her leg and my hand went right through her! And it felt weird... so I kept doing it over and over... it felt like sticking my hand in water without getting wet, or something. She didn't really seem to care about the blood all over the wall, which doesn't surprise me. So I was dead... but nothing really happened to me... I kind of came back as some undead witch or something. Then the guys who killed me asked about me, (apparently I looked different) and I was like, "She died in that basement." The guys kind of reminded me of these guys in my gym class... that's really scary...

Polaris
09-22-2006, 04:05 PM
Dead people :(

~SapphireStar~
09-22-2006, 04:09 PM
The scariest? Well I guess it was when me and my family were sat in our car on a motorway bridge in rush hour traffic. We had the radio on and an emergency braodcast said a bomber had escaped from prison. Next thing I knew a bridge in the distance blew up!

People were running from their cars, but as we were just about to get out, the bridge started to collapse and I could feel myself falling in the car. Then I woke up, very shaken.

I Am Stoner
09-22-2006, 04:15 PM
The scariest has to be one time when I was ill on holiday.

I was walking through the greek airport it was a normal day when suddenly all the people just dissapeared. I was walking looking for my Dad, all of a sudden the people came back again and everything was fine. I walked into the rest room to go to the toilet finished washed my hands and headed for the door, my legs couldn't move I was stuck there. All of a sudden there was this inhuman laughter and somekind of demon creature jumped at me from out of nowhere and I woke up with a jolt.

I still remember that till this day.

Meat Puppet
09-22-2006, 04:26 PM
There was one nightmare of a rather morbid consistency that gave me the chills more than anything else. When I woke up...
Hell, even just thinking of it now thrusts me into bouts of trepidation.

Anyway, to quote a Meat Puppet of the past:

“I had a dream about Psychotic once, many moons ago. It was before I knew what Psychotic looked like and the Psychotic in my dream was what I imagined Psychotic to be like. Just like when RSL had that dream of kishi. Anyway that didn't have anything to do with EoFF. Just Psychotic chasing me around this temple because that was like some sort of sport or something. It was really quite a horrible dream because it was one of those ones where you can feel yourself dying.”

I refer to it as a dream because it was a dream thread. In reality, however, it was a terrible and ghoulish nightmare. It raped me emotionally and I dread never being the same again.
Unfortunately, I lack the vocabulary to explain this nightmare to my fellow EoFFers. In fact, some might even find my recalling of events somewhat goofy and perhaps even <em>ridiculous</em>. Well, sir, if you are going to be like that, then I can only pray that one night a similar nightmare will come upon you.

:mad2:

Craig
09-22-2006, 04:27 PM
A recurring dream I used to have when I was a little kid.

I was driving around with my dad when our car ran out of petrol, so we got out of the car and went to speak to my auntie, who just so happened to be driving past at the time and saw us.

My dad told me to go get back in the car, so I went and opened the door to the passenger seat.

There was a man in the back seat however leaning over into the front of the car slightly so I could only see one of his eyes, and he was staring at me.

As I noticed him he lunged out to grab me but missed, I shut the door and ran.

Cz
09-22-2006, 06:03 PM

I'll go first!

SPIDERS!

Thousands of spiders swarmed all over me,crawling inside my ears and my nose!I think I'll have a bath tomorrow. :(

I don't remember many nightmares of mine. The scariest one that I do recall was from a few months ago. Some friends and I were investigating an abandoned house (a pretty respectable 1930's semi, actually) and we decided to split up. I was upstairs looking when I heard the most horrible scream from the basement, something between horror and severe pain. I never even discovered what caused it, but the sound itself absolutely terrified me.

Dell
09-22-2006, 06:13 PM
Ghosts! Because I always sleep 2.30 a.m. I've always think that there's a ghost in front and is looking at me. So, everytime, I sleep, I will always have a pillow covering my head. When I was a kid, I always have a dream of dinosaur rampage.

I also get a dream of Country Saving (similar to Suikoden with little change). So a person comes to my country and want to dominate my country, of course, objection is received. So he went on with his soldier with fully-equipped Armor. All of my country was forced to surrender. Ok, so it's like Shinra, they're building a reactor which absorbs power-like-thingy. And they destroy the town that is not following his order with Light of Judgment, but no one died actually, this Light of Judgment sent them to dungeon. Ok, our town disagrees and Light of Judgment is on the way, one couples has been assigned to take some of the teenagers/childrens away, I never thought, that they choose me and my friends (11 people including me). So, we run as we see the Light of Judgment hit our town. But only 8 of them (including me and the couples) manage to get away while another 5 is hit with The Light of Judgment.

We reach the capital of our country and oddly there are citizens living here in exchange that their kids will work for them after studying. Another odd thing is, Schools are different, one year only! And you don't learn the stuff we learn, the subjects is: Leadership/Negotiator, Strategy, Fighter, Mage, Support. And you can only choose two subjects (I took Mage and Strategy). So, we study at the school. One day, we found a ruin beneath our house, weapons came at us and since we learn Fighting/Magic technique, we get the hang of it easily. Once we venture, a boss! *FIGHT* After the fight, a light shine the six elemental runes was passed to us True Fire, True Water, True Ice, True Lightning, True Earth, True Wind. A message appears that we have to save this country and meanwhile, the five captured friends of mine also got a rune, Bright Shield, Black Sword, Hachifusa, Sovereign and Beast. So we use the power to save our friends and together all of us defeat that dictactor. Ok, it may not sound nightmare, but it is for me.

Peegee
09-22-2006, 07:01 PM
Warning: graphic verbiage

Flashback: It is feudal china. A fog has hit the lands. People speak in hushed whispers to avoid it, least it burn your flesh off.

Present day. I am 8 years old and in the kitchen talking to my mother. The way the kitchen works is there is an open (no door) exit to the hallway. The fog we speak of is outside at the hallway, so my mother, while I am walking backwards, is telling me not to go outside.

I step backwards into the fog. My back flesh is burned clean off, so I am looking at myself looking at my bloody, partially bone protruded, exposed back.

Screaming, the scene changes.

I am walking down the way outside to the street with my father. I casually tell him that my back is bleeding to high heaven. He looks down at me, wearing a poncho....

My father's arm was burned clean off. Blood comes gushing out the sides.

I wake up.

Motivation? I had just watched Jaws 4. I have to watch the damn movies again but I think one of the Brody brothers dies in the opening scene? That scene haunted my childhood.

Owen Macwere
09-22-2006, 07:05 PM
I have so many scary dreams, maybe because I try to correct many things in the life and they just turn out bad. :(
Anyway, here is the scarest dream I have ever had, just few days ago.
I dreamt that dad was dead *glup* and that mom and my elder sister weren't too bothered, I was crying in the dream and shouting at them. My older brother was laughing and I just imagened life without dad and his jokes and presence. I woke up to find tears in my eyes.
That was a weird dream, it still scares me now. *shivers*

Rainecloud
09-22-2006, 07:13 PM
Being chased by a furry green alien inside a hotel was one of my first really bad nightmares. Fortunately, my Grandparents rescued me in my dream.

It really shook me up.

Faris
09-22-2006, 08:36 PM
This one nightmare I had earlier this year, I was in the woods and a bunch of people were being murdered (I watched from a distance). Then I walked to a ravine and a glowing red face was saying how it was going to get it's revenge on the world starting with the person nearest (being me). I thought "Oh /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif" and woke up.

Anything possibly worse than that is me being stuck in a big mansion with a group of people who were slowly being hunted down or cursed one by one.

Levian
09-22-2006, 10:49 PM
Wouldn't you guys like to know! Well, a guy needs his secrets.

It's really freaky when you have a dream and you get angry at someone in a dream because they did something really mean, like painting your house in all sorts of colours (even indigo), and then you wake up and you're all angry at them. And the reason why you woke up was because that person dialed you on your cell, and you pick up the phone and you call them a skunk jar whore, and then you vomit on your cell to express exactly how low of an opinion you have of him/her.

Can't say that has ever happened to me, though.

Dreddz
09-22-2006, 10:52 PM
I forget nearly all of my dreams in a matter of minute, so recalling a dream is impossible for me. I know ive had nasty dreams though, usually involving spiders :mad:

K. H. Kid
09-23-2006, 03:39 AM
I had my first scary dream when I was 6. It was a dark night and lightning kept flashing in the sky repeated. I woke up (in my dream) and found that everyone in my apartment was gone. So I went looking for them. They weren't in the house so I went outside to check. Everthing was blue and black and no one was around. Then for some reason I started screaming and running somewhere but it really scared me. After about a week of this dream in my dream I finally turned around and saw a black figure with a bloody knife following me. And no matter how long or hard I ran I could not escape. The sad part was that I didn't stop dreaming this dream until almost a year later when I finally moved out that apartment. I think it might have been hunted but probally not.

Bunny
09-23-2006, 03:58 AM
One time I dreamt I was at the beach and saw a shark. I tried to run away and I got on land thinking I was safe. Then the shark jumped out of the water and started chasing me around on land with his human legs. It was kinda bizarre. I woke up shortly after Dream-Me ran into a pole holding the pier up.

It was kinda freaky. I don't like beaches anymore.

rubah
09-23-2006, 05:46 AM
I had a dream that there was a bunch of kids my age (I was like five I think) and there was a boy who had a flashlight, and he turned it on and it flashed fire.

This was punishment for me, because it was set in the kitchen of an old lady's house from whence I had stolen a cookie.

Araciel
09-23-2006, 06:16 AM
i regularly have zombie apocalypse dreams, but those aren't so scary cause i never seem to get bit.

the SCARIEST dream i had was swimming in the ocean, no land in sight or anything

then i look down below me in the water and there's a giant yellow eye, and when i say GIANT i mean this thing is probably a thousand feet down but it's all i can see.....then it gets bigger and shifts to the side as a giant mouth takes its place and i can feel the force as this unimaginably gargantuan thing rushes up to swallow me...

then i wake up.

Polaris
09-23-2006, 11:00 AM
the SCARIEST dream i had was swimming in the ocean, no land in sight or anything

Dream with water means tears

Zella
06-25-2007, 02:31 PM
My nightmare:
<o></o>
When the dreadful cries of demons disturb my otherwise tranquil dream, I lay asleep in my bed helpless to change the course of my dream which has now become something like a gloomy nightmare. Gone are the lighthearted songs of birds, the laughter of friends and family, and the distinctive and soothing sound of the wind gently passing through the branches of willow trees; my entire field of vision is now distorted, perhaps because my eyes are filling with tears since I know that my dream world is no longer serene but instead hellish. I can only make out faint shadowy figures in the distance which is where the cries seem to be emanating from. The sky has gone from a bright and sunny blue to a dark red hue. This is not where I want to be in my moment of rest. “You will not destroy the dream world I’ve worked so hard to construct from my real life experiences and collective fantasies you demons!” I shout, but the shadowy figures which march ever closer toward me ignore my words as if I had not spoken at all. Their intent is clear to me. They wish to drive my happiness away. Everything I hold precious they wish to destroy: my friends, my family, and my garden where I spend afternoons calmly looking up at the sky. I can’t let them succeed. “I must not let them succeed,” I think to myself as I watch the foul beings march ever closer. The demons, which only appeared as shadowy figures before are now clear to me. Yet they aren’t demons at all, they are people. Just as I can start to make out their specific characteristics, I suddenly awake in a confused state, left wondering what exactly the significance was of the nightmare I had just experienced.
<o></o>
What I think it means:
<o></o>
I believe that the obscured demons which I eventually discovered to be humans represent the extreme elite in our world; those shifty souls who place money above everything and would sell their souls if souls could be sold. The kind of people who work to rape developing nations and instigate conflicts in developed nations through “news” organizations. How many times has the phrase “class wars” been mentioned on newscasts? Also, I think the fact that my nightmare ended just as I was about to identify the faceless foes is significant in that the sinister elite tend to be shrouded in mystery. We may be aware of some of these sociopaths, and we may even know their faces and their names, but we do not know of all of their plans or motives. When pharmaceutical companies release drugs which later prove to be harmful or perhaps even fatal, I’m left wondering why they didn’t conduct more exhaustive research. Perhaps money was yet again placed before ethics. And when real attempts are made to clarify the events surrounding 911, isn’t it curious that all the media can talk about is the latest celebrity scandal. Or how about when Walmart is making billions off of slave labor in developing nations or when scientists are being paid by Exxon Mobil to downplay or flat out deny global warming?<o>

</o> I am afraid that the demons (people) from my nightmare are all too real.

Quindiana Jones
06-25-2007, 02:47 PM
I can't remember any nightmares. I tend not to have many. I'm too smart, y'see? Whenever one starts, I just change the subject. It's my damn mind!

JackNapier
06-25-2007, 02:53 PM
My worst nightmares are always the ones that include bears. Usually involves them killing someone close to me, or chasing after me, but it never ends good. I always wake up drenched in sweat.

BizarroSephiroth
06-25-2007, 02:55 PM
I had a dream i woke up at 2 in the morning and turned on my TV. Bad part: it wouldnt turn on, so, i began to shake and scream really loud. Everything around me shook and i vibrated and my screams shattered the windows. My parents walked into my room, looked at me, and shot me in the head..................................

..........and then i woke up.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

41-Inches-Wide
06-25-2007, 02:58 PM
I dreamt my mom died and her ashes were sent to us and I eated it. :( Top of my worst nightmares ever.

Levian
06-25-2007, 03:31 PM
This thread is older than my underwear.