PDA

View Full Version : OMG!!!! KATAMARI!!!!

Mitch
09-22-2006, 12:12 PM
I think the best movie in the world would be a WE LOVE KATAMARI movie titled OMG!!! KATAMARI!!!! It would star Bruce Lee on speed as the KATAMARI and Will Ferel as a man seperated from his wife and kids when they get rolled into the Katamari and has to fight his way through the Katamari to find his wife and kids.

On the way he encounters and fights pirates, ninjas rofflcopters, computers, tuesday, a family guy dvd, the dresden dolls, a smiling chimpanzee, tiananmen square, everyone in the entire world, and some bread.

When he reaches his wife and kids he finds out they are kidnapped by space banditos and the only way he can get them back is if he fights his way to the centre of the KATAMRI and have to kill PRINCE to unroll th eKATAMARI.

THEN everyone dies 'cos its true.

Captain Maxx Power
09-22-2006, 12:14 PM
Needs more chin.

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
09-22-2006, 12:23 PM
KATAMARI!?

Meat Puppet
09-22-2006, 12:24 PM
Calamari is pretty good.

oddler
09-22-2006, 03:21 PM
I'd like to see someone fight Tuesday.

Jowy
09-22-2006, 03:25 PM
Bruce Campbell should play the King of All Cosmos.

Rainecloud
09-22-2006, 07:21 PM
Another thread that's gone right over my head.

I must be getting old. ;_;

The Unknown Guru
09-23-2006, 03:41 AM
This will probably be closed as spam, but I just have to say, Katamari rules. End of story.

Roto13
09-23-2006, 03:45 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Owcp0rZVEZI

Avarice-ness
09-23-2006, 03:51 AM
I think the best movie in the world would be a WE LOVE KATAMARI movie titled OMG!!! KATAMARI!!!! It would star Bruce Lee on speed as the KATAMARI and Will Ferel as a man seperated from his wife and kids when they get rolled into the Katamari and has to fight his way through the Katamari to find his wife and kids.

On the way he encounters and fights pirates, ninjas rofflcopters, computers, tuesday, a family guy dvd, the dresden dolls, a smiling chimpanzee, tiananmen square, everyone in the entire world, and some bread.

When he reaches his wife and kids he finds out they are kidnapped by space banditos and the only way he can get them back is if he fights his way to the centre of the KATAMRI and have to kill PRINCE to unroll th eKATAMARI.

THEN everyone dies 'cos its true.

I only see one real problem with this.. If Bruce Lee was -the- Katamari, then that would make him a ball, and if Will Farell(sp) got trapped in the Katamari, that means that Bruce Lee -ate- Will Farell.

Just make Bruce Lee someone who freaks out 'cause the stars are missing, like the little girl in Katamary Damacy that's all "The staaaars" when you get a star back. Or make him have some kind of personal vendetta with the King of the Cosmo's because you don't need two people tripping on acid in the movie now do we? =]

ValkyrieWing
09-23-2006, 06:39 AM
No. The short guy from Austin Powers should be the Prince. XD