PDA

View Full Version : In Need Of Some Advice

DynasticJam
09-22-2006, 06:24 PM
Hey there guys, I wonder if anyone could help me here, I am trying to get hold of Kingdom Hearts, because I have not yet completed the game, and I think that it would be best for me to try to get through it asap, because Kingdom Hearts 2 is due out next week (I live in the UK)! Anyway, is this a good idea? Because I understand that Kingdom Hearts is an extremely long game, and I will definately not complete it before Kingdom Hearts 2 comes out. So, should I go ahead with this plan? Also, must I also play the GBA Chain of Memories game? Thanks.

Tavrobel
09-22-2006, 08:29 PM
It's probably a good idea to get KHI, and CoM (if you can afford it or have a GBA). If you can only obtain KHI, that's all you'll need (CoM is more like supplement, rather than a full-fledged game). KHI is about 30-45 hours, so you should be fine (although it is much more difficult than KHII, even in Normal Mode, due to it being much more of a platformer than an RPG).

However, at the beginning of KHII, there is a three minute FMV summary of the major events of KHI and KH: CoM. After that, is another, prolonged introduction (cutscenes and gameplay).

DynasticJam
09-22-2006, 09:00 PM
Cool, thanks for the info. I will get KH1 and play through that before I get KH2. Cheers for that! :D

Frozen Phantom
09-30-2006, 09:53 PM
I agree with Travrobel, KH1 was WAY, WAY,WAY,WAY,WAY (I could go on but it would take another 2 years of ways)

I WILL NEVER FORGIVE SE FOR MAKING THE SECOND RIKU BOSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok my reunion with a bad memory is over, get kh1 (CoM is pretty good but if you dont have a GBA it isnt worth geting one for it)