Dreddz
09-22-2006, 06:27 PM
Amazing.

Discuss.

Bahamut2000X
09-22-2006, 06:35 PM
Shrio? Kishi?

A white Kishi? >.>

I never knew Kishi was white. I thought he was blue!!! He lied!

Btw, you might wish to be more descriptive in the topic starter. I dunno what your talking about? >.>

Is it a game or something? <.<

Mirage
09-22-2006, 06:44 PM
Care to tell the general public what it actually is?

But I'm sure I could discuss even without knowing what it is:
I think stating that Shirokishi is awesome, without even telling us what it is, is kinda stupid. That's my opinion on this thread.

edczxcvbnm
09-22-2006, 06:49 PM
Paladins suck!

Dreddz
09-22-2006, 07:54 PM
What was I supposed to put.

Shirokishi - A Game.

I assumed people would think it was a game seeing as it is in the General Gaming Board. Anyways, this game is set to be amazing, firstly, and most importantly, its made by Level 5, the Gods of RPG making. Secondly, although im unsure of this, it has RTS elements involved, with a turn based battle system. And thirdly, its another RPG for next gen consoles, which there arent alot of lately ( at least ones that are intresting ).

Sony have pulled out some great games at TGS, maybe I will purchise one sooner than I thought...

Kawaii Ryűkishi
09-22-2006, 08:52 PM
White Knight Story (http://www.gamesarefun.com/news.php?newsid=6943)

Madame Adequate
09-22-2006, 08:55 PM
Looks awesome.

Bahamut2000X
09-23-2006, 05:16 AM
I assumed people would think it was a game seeing as it is in the General Gaming Board.

When you assume you make an ASS out of U and ME! Ahahahaha...ok yeah that joke sucks. But I had to do it cause no one else did.

But yeah, even then you can't just say a games name and it's awesome, and really expect much of a favoarable response. Give us a link, give us details (especially since it's a game in development) Just saying it's name and it's awesome does nothing for the rest of us who don't know what the trout your talking about.

But yeah looking at the screen shots looks like it could be pretty cool. I just wonder about the story. Since it's a Level5 game. They have good gameplay, but thier stories in other RPG's I've played of thiers (only Dark Cloud and Dark Cloud 2 come to mind at the moment) were a bit lacking for my tastes. Although DC2 did have some nice moments, but was a bit too kiddy I thought, and just seemed sort of...lame at times with how they decided to implement the story and scenarios.

But anywhos, can't really say much yet about that aspect till I play the game, just can speculate till then.

Rase
09-23-2006, 05:42 AM
Dang that's a impressive, if huge, trailer. Certainly does look like a nice game, at least from a graphical and combat perspective.

RiseToFall
09-23-2006, 05:45 AM
White Knight Story (http://www.gamesarefun.com/news.php?newsid=6943)

When does Level 5 have time for all these games. It seems as though they never take a breather and just keep putting out amazing looking and playing games.

Yamaneko
09-23-2006, 05:53 AM
Looks pretty generic, sans amazing environments. Character models not so much.

Rostum
09-23-2006, 05:59 AM
Wish I could download the trailer, but my sisters connection has such a small download limit. Looks pretty good from the screenshots though.

RiseToFall
09-23-2006, 07:17 AM
Here's (http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?id=3241) a trailer for White Night Story that was just recently put up. This game looks good, really good and I barely even know anything about it yet.

The graphics look crisp,(even in the non HD download) and the battles system not only looks amazing but is actually pretty original. Anyway check it out for yourselves.

Edit: Official Japanese Site (http://www.level5.co.jp/products/shirokishi/index.html)

Araciel
09-23-2006, 07:18 AM
looks good to me

BustaMo
09-30-2006, 04:00 PM
Yeah that looks freak'n amazing. In some ways it reminds me of a rip-off of SHadow of the Colossus and it's huge boss battles, but by all means, I'm glad Level 5 has this going. The trailer was amazing when I first watched it, and the battle system and moves were jaw-dropping. WOW.

DK
10-05-2006, 01:06 PM
I'm not usually one to care much about the graphics, but I'd definitely play that game just for the environments, it looks gorgeous.