PDA

View Full Version : What do you MOST like about girls ^_^

The Devil Man
09-23-2006, 02:48 PM
Women, women, women! What do you most like about them and what is it that attracts you to women? Is it her hair? Her smile? The colour of her eyes? The legs? Her boobies? The way she smells? The way she walks? Tell, tell, tell! :thumb:

Mine is more simple and cliche. I get attracted to personality first. I've seen many beautiful but utterly boring girls too much here in London. So, uhhhh, yeah! Personality for me!

By the way, it is a Multiple Choice poll so pick 3 choices if you can :) (I'll come with 2 other things later on)

Pharoh Amon Khan III
09-23-2006, 02:56 PM
Um, that, uh... Their... girls. Y'know... Women, Ladies, Completions of a man, Gatekeepers from Heaven after the Keymaker has... inserted his 'key'...

Rye
09-23-2006, 02:59 PM
Um, that, uh... Their... girls. Y'know... Women, Ladies, Completions of a man, Gatekeepers from Heaven after the Keymaker has... inserted his 'key'...

Is that you, Jaffar? :bigsmile:

I wish there was a What do you MOST like about guys ^__^" thread. :( It's hard for me to join in on these threads. xD

boris no no
09-23-2006, 03:01 PM
xD the way she dresses ;)

Christmas
09-23-2006, 03:04 PM
YES I LOVE RYE SHE IS HOT AND HAIRY AND SMELLS LIKE THE LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS.

Pharoh Amon Khan III
09-23-2006, 03:04 PM

Is that you, Jaffar? :bigsmile:

I wish there was a What do you MOST like about guys ^__^" thread. :( It's hard for me to join in on these threads. xD

Is that you Iago? Or is it Alladin?... Genie?

There's nothing wrong with liking a guy. Start a thread..

Levian
09-23-2006, 03:06 PM
Rye smells like Scotland?

Anyway, I prefer girls with arms and legs.

boris no no
09-23-2006, 03:10 PM

What about a face? Do you like girls with them?

;)

Rye
09-23-2006, 03:11 PM
Oh Christmas, you flatter me. :bigsmile: And yes, but don't tell anyone. I don't want them to steal my delightful scent.

I like when girls don't have a ton of smelly purfume on and just smell nice/normal naturally (or you know, like soap or shampoo.) Lots of purfume and cologne is yuck. ;__;

Levian
09-23-2006, 03:13 PM

What about a face? Do you like girls with them?

;)

Why are you winking? Is this a trap? :eek: HELP ME!

(voted: personality, hair, smile, making me laugh and way she dress)

Bunny
09-23-2006, 03:15 PM
If I am not attracted to a girl's appearance than I will not bother with finding out more about her personality. Call me shallow, I guess. I cannot be attracted to personality first and foremost. I highly doubt anyone can.

I am not really attracted solely to specific parts of a girl. It has to be a total package sort of deal. Everything has to mesh well.

Rocket Edge
09-23-2006, 03:16 PM
Any desirable feature about a girl i clicked, of course i'm gonna like 'em, but what i most like are:
- Personality
- Eyes
- Body
- Smile
- Good kisser (can be a big turn off if they are bad)

Mo-Nercy
09-23-2006, 03:18 PM
Girls that are confident with the ability to make me laugh are at the top of my list. But being the boorish guy that I am, I'm partial to certain physical features too (hair, legs, clothes)

Evastio
09-23-2006, 03:31 PM
What I like most about girls is their hair, face, eyes, personality, and smile. It's kind of strange that I like girls' eyes even though I'm afraid of eye contact.

Thane
09-23-2006, 04:52 PM
I like girls with beautiful eyes, a good personality and makes me laugh.

I like girls with beautiful eyes because that is what attracts me to them before actually talking to them. If they have a good personality I would like to get to know a little better. And if they make me laugh they are nice to be around and joke about with.

Resha
09-23-2006, 05:09 PM
Finally, a female appreciation thread! :hyper: Good jorb, good jorb. :heart:

I Am Stoner
09-23-2006, 05:09 PM
A womans personality is the most important thing to me.

Cz
09-23-2006, 06:02 PM
Intelligence and similar interests to mine are a must. A girl doesn't have to be great-looking if she's got those two things. That's not to say that looks aren't a factor, but I'd rather be with a plain girl who's smart and insightful with than a beautiful one that bores me. I like a girl with nice eyes and good dress sense, but neither is essential. Shy girls are very cute, as well.

Christmas
09-23-2006, 06:05 PM
Intelligence and similar interests to mine are a must. A girl doesn't have to be great-looking if she's got those two things. That's not to say that looks aren't a factor, but I'd rather be with a plain girl who's smart and insightful with than a beautiful one that bores me. I like a girl with nice eyes and good dress sense, but neither is essential. Shy girls are very cute, as well.

I guess we can't be together. :(

Dell
09-23-2006, 06:16 PM
I take women's religion first followed by personality and similar interests of us, she must like video game and Yu-Gi-Oh! like me. Shy, Cute and Innocent makes it sweet. I like smart girl and I want a girl that dress the way I like.

Sunny Day Suicide
09-23-2006, 06:18 PM
I like everything about girls. If their cute then their cute. It's not really on thier features. 'Cause that's not liking a girl. That's thinking that their hot.

Venom
09-23-2006, 06:23 PM
Black hair and pale skin. Tall and they have to look like they are vampires.

By the way I'm not weird.

Tavrobel
09-23-2006, 06:42 PM
Everything about women is a beautiful thing. Well, almost.

Yamaneko
09-23-2006, 06:43 PM
Looks; everything else just gets in the way.

Sefie1999AD
09-23-2006, 07:04 PM
I take women's religion first followed by personality and similar interests of us, she must like video game and Yu-Gi-Oh! like me. Shy, Cute and Innocent makes it sweet. I like smart girl and I want a girl that dress the way I like.

That sounds pretty similar to what I'd say, though I think I'd be fine even if she didn't like video games and Yu-Gi-Oh! (I'm not interested in Yu-Gi-Oh! myself). As for the poll choices, it's quite hard to pick three out of them. I mean, the girl's personality is important, but for other things, I like sweet eyes. ^^ I also like a girl having a beautiful hair, and it seems I especially like girls with red hair. Her smile is one thing too, I love watching a girl smiling beautifully. :love: I guess personality, eyes and smile are what I'd pick.

Jowy
09-23-2006, 08:12 PM
Personality/self-confidence/non-clingy/eyes/facial features. Also height is kind of a factor; I wouldn't want to date a girl who's taller than me. >_>

Zeromus_X
09-23-2006, 08:17 PM
Hair is always nice, as are faces and most importantly GLASSES. GLASSES are attractive. :cat: Similar interests are a plus, but not always necessary.

McLovin'
09-23-2006, 08:20 PM
FACE!

Decessus
09-23-2006, 08:21 PM
I like a girl that isn't as stupid as [INSERT STUPID PERSON HERE] and hasn't been hit in the face by a sledge hammer recently.

Good luck with that.

(Read the quote like Sasquatch. It makes it oh so more entertaining.)

Evastio
09-23-2006, 08:24 PM
Hair is always nice, as are faces and most importantly GLASSES. GLASSES are attractive. :cat: Similar interests are a plus, but not always necessary.
I can't believe I forgot to mention that. Glasses look so pretty on girls. :love:

Madame Adequate
09-23-2006, 08:27 PM
I like hirsute, perspiring women :jess:

Breine
09-23-2006, 08:29 PM
Personality is extremely important, but a nice body and good looks are definitely also important. No doubt about that :)

LunarWeaver
09-23-2006, 09:04 PM
Where's the "money" option for this gender? :confused: Now what am I supposed to pick.

ljkkjlcm9
09-23-2006, 09:16 PM
The eyes, I can get lost in a girls eyes. The first thing I notice on a girl is her face and I typically focus on her eyes. Most of my female friends find it funny that I always look girls in the face considering most guys inspect the body, but I lock my gaze on her face.

THE JACKEL

Vincent, Thunder God
09-23-2006, 10:09 PM
Out of the multiple option poll, I picked the following.

-Her personality. (The most important thing.)

Her hair. I like good, gorgeous hair!

Her lips and smile I love girls with lovely smiles. Gets me going every time!

I like long legs. Nice, long, sexy legs.

I like 'normal' sized girls. I find thin girls unnattractive. Girls who are of a regular weight are a lot prettier.

I like the way she walks. Some girls know how to 'do' the walk!

I like girls that are confident! Extremely important. I find nervous girls tiring, and I feel sorry for them.

I like girls that can make me laugh and giggle! Sense of humor is always important.

I like shy, quiet girls because I find them sweet. Not a "must," but I like quiet girls. "Shy" doesn't mean a low confidence, though it can come along with one sometimes.

Jojee
09-23-2006, 10:15 PM
Breasts, and arse. Bigger the better.:greenie:

Eminem's_No.1_Fan
09-23-2006, 10:17 PM
Hardest poll ive ever had to choose. I love all of the above (except the hairy part) as long as they're not fat/deformed. I know that sounds kinda shallow, but the personality as just as important as the looks. I only ask out girls that are good looking, and have a good personality.

farplaner
09-23-2006, 11:20 PM
Ohhhh man, I like long, long hair; nice legs; some semblence of hips is a must; breasts of any size- but preferably firm (exculding the kind of firm achieved with silicone); soft skin; ....truth be told, I could go on forever, but I'll leave it at that for now.

Apart from looks, I like a girl with an open-minded sense of humor, who has a moderately wild side, "naughty-ness" is a plus. I like a girl who is smart, but not "brainy" if you know what I mean.

Two of the most important qualities, though, are compassion and tenderness.

...*Goes to lift waits to reaffirm masculinity.

Psychotic
09-24-2006, 12:12 AM
I like girls to be just like <s>Meat Puppet</s> kikimm. :shifty:

Yooniece
09-24-2006, 12:17 AM
A pretty girl with confidence, a kick-ass sense of humor and a witty tounge. I do not like larger girls (yeah, I'm shallow) and I prefer estrogenized, symmetrical features =P Dimples are cute.

Quindiana Jones
09-24-2006, 03:06 PM
I like waists. They're really nice to hold.

Rosenti
09-24-2006, 03:31 PM
A girl, for me the personality is most important. But look's are to. I like girls with beautiful smiles, that just lights up the room, and...everything is floating. The eyes are pretty important to, gotta be able to stare into eachothers eyes, forever and ever and ever :D Behavoir? hmm i dont like slutty girls, i rather have a girl that is good lookin, but doesn't go off and abuse it. Also someone that isn't afraid to try something new.

Peter_20
09-24-2006, 04:27 PM
There's NOTHING hotter than shy, innocent girls with hot bodies!
OH WOW!!! :D

Craig
09-24-2006, 04:36 PM
lol any girl that posts in here is a lesbian

Twilight Edge
09-24-2006, 04:46 PM
I like girls that are shy, preferrably short haired, wears glasses and the whole body is thin and little booty. Well, that's the girl I'm secretly in love with anyway......

Or I could say someone like my cousin five months my senior, long hair, trashy, sexy, confident, and I tend to try and sit near to her and my other cousins would would tint me as her husband.(Whaddaya know, kids)

NorthernChaosGod
09-25-2006, 09:11 AM
I like innocent, vulnerable girls... so I can make them bad, naughty, kinky girls.

yuno
09-25-2006, 12:40 PM
i like gazing into a girl's eyes while she is smiling.it really lightens up my day.i also like girls who can make me laugh my heart out with her wit.preferably flirty,but not flirty enough to turn me off.y'know,just enough to keep the atmosphere lively,so that there will be no boring moments.i like girls who are confident about themselves.those who are frank and honest turn me on.

girls...love 'em...

fantasyjunkie
09-25-2006, 01:33 PM
Strange how just a girl's touch can set a guys spirits in the clouds all day :)

Reine
09-25-2006, 03:03 PM
I like the way that I can have a real meaningful conversation with a girl, unlike my fellow barbarian males =]

As for the poll, I answered personality (As looks dont matter compared to personality) eyes (Like the other dude stated, eyes can just captivate me) and being able to make me laugh (Im easily amused, so this a pretty much easy condition to fulfill xD)

Loony BoB
09-25-2006, 03:20 PM
35/56 EoFFers like girls for their personality. 8-) *amused*

Christmas
09-25-2006, 04:17 PM
I like girls to be just like <s>Meat Puppet</s> kikimm. :shifty:

YES I LOVE RYE SHE IS HOT AND HAIRY AND SMELLS LIKE THE LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS.

You dun love Rye anymore? :(

Quindiana Jones
09-25-2006, 05:39 PM
Or I could say someone like my cousin five months my senior, long hair, trashy, sexy, confident, and I tend to try and sit near to her and my other cousins would would tint me as her husband.(Whaddaya know, kids)

Mhmm. :shifty:

Owen Macwere
09-25-2006, 06:15 PM
Thier personality and smiles. Not all girls though. :shifty:

Rainecloud
09-25-2006, 06:24 PM
I'm a bottom/bum watcher.

As long as a girl has a nice bottom, I'm satisfied.

Quindiana Jones
09-25-2006, 06:27 PM
http://www.startsiden.no/magasin/2001/01/12/exorcist_180.jpg
At least she's got a nice arse. :bigsmile:

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
09-25-2006, 06:56 PM
You should give combined options...

Man all a girl needs is a pretty enough face, some nice legs and ass and nice pair of boobies and she becomes a superstar!

black orb
09-25-2006, 07:41 PM
What do you MOST like about girls?
>>> Imagine them naked in my room..

Captain Maxx Power
09-25-2006, 07:42 PM
I have a thing for small hands. Don't ask me why, I just think it's super cute. Probably because my own hands are so large, so if I'm capable of actually holding said hand and enveloping it for some reason I just really like that.

Xander
09-25-2006, 07:46 PM
Yay I have glasses I'm glad people like them ^_^ I think I killed the man thread, but on girls umm, cute dark hair and a unique dress style!

Ki Ki
09-26-2006, 01:12 PM
REAL HAIRY GIRLS. They take the cake and the apple pie!

Fonzie
09-26-2006, 01:23 PM
Some girl that'll taste my wide variety of foods i make. Also, a nice figure, and a nice smile wouldn't be too much to ask for :D

Peegee
09-26-2006, 03:40 PM

Such a dirty mind (I have). :D

Females make PG happy. Sometimes they don't so PG gets rid of them but the ones that make PG happy are good things.

Really, what other reason do you need?

Craig
09-26-2006, 03:43 PM
I picked personality, eyes and lips.

I picked these because they are 3 of the things I love about my girlfriend. Sure there are other options I could've picked, but the limit was 3.

sephirothishere
09-26-2006, 05:54 PM
i like chicks with hot bodies....i mean smokin hot....and nice lips....and nice hair and they have to smell nice too.....nice legs so i like the taller woman...i also like the chicks to be slim...not like a skeleton kinda thin....jus slim....and biggish boobs....at least a C....

Bart's Friend Milhouse
09-27-2006, 10:46 AM
Things, I like things about girls

Christmas
03-04-2023, 04:38 AM
OMG, U ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO OBJECTIFY GALS! I AM GOING TO POST THIS ON SOCIAL MEDIA TO CANCEL YOU!!

Loony BoB
03-04-2023, 12:04 PM
Interesting to look back at my answers and see how my taste has changed over time.