PDA

View Full Version : What do you MOST like about... Guys ^_^

The Devil Man
09-23-2006, 03:03 PM
And this is the female version of my 'What do you most like about girls Thread'?

Uhhh.. I like nothing about guys... because I'm a guy myself and that would be just wierd...

But you girls can tell us :D Feel free to pick 3 options from my Poll up there :)

Go!

boris no no
09-23-2006, 03:12 PM
Well the third leg is always a good thing ;)
I like guys with dark hair, dark tanned skin and tall ^^ But not too vain. I hate vain men.

Christmas
09-23-2006, 03:17 PM
As long as they dun like dressing like a retarded stormtrooper and behave like a moronic chimpanzee or go by the name LITTLE MANUS :bigsmile:

And having a tail will be nice too. :jess:

The Real Dark Messenger
09-23-2006, 03:21 PM
There are a couple of things other than his personality that I find attractive in a man:<O:p</O:p
Intelligence (I want to be able to have a good discussion)<O:p</O:p
Humour (he has to be able to make me laugh)<O:p</O:p
Appearance (of course it will always mean something – I can’t deny that – but I don’t have any special thoughts about how he should or shouldn’t look)

Rye
09-23-2006, 03:25 PM
As long as they dun like dressing like a retarded stormtrooper and behave like a moronic chimpanzee or go by the name LITTLE MANUS :bigsmile:

And having a tail will be nice too. :jess:

Christmas has a good taste in the men. :bigsmile:

Personality wise, I love guys that are intelligent and can make me laugh. I'm always laughing and I love to make others laugh, so that's important. And I like when guys are "mean" (not like a jerk mean, but just the kind of "mean" you'd be when teasing a friend) and teasing, but are sweet.

Physically, I love tall guys. It's not hard for me to find a guy tall, since I'm only 5'0" (I'm not far from being in the 4 foot tall range like Jojoooo~ xD) and that's the way I'll remain until I'm a little old lady, but I love tall guys because it feels nicer when you hug them. I like eyes a lot, especially green and brown eyes. Also, I like shoulders and noses and ears and chins (CHIN PATROL!), I'm not sure why, but noses and ears can be really cute. I'm not all that picky, I just like those things the best. :jess:

Old Manus
09-23-2006, 03:27 PM
I like guys when they're women.

Levian
09-23-2006, 03:29 PM
I like guys when they have interesting stuff that I can borrow from them, like a can opener. I really need a can opener.

edit: Jess and I posted at the same time. This means we have to kiss. *prepares mouth*

Jess
09-23-2006, 03:29 PM
Eyes and hipbones. Mmmmm. :heart:

Polaris
09-23-2006, 03:39 PM
I like big fat guys... don't ask why! But if another has cool eyes ;)

Resha
09-23-2006, 05:07 PM
I like them by their personality xD And making me laugh = number one on list, I think. Also someone I can talk to.

Shiny
09-23-2006, 08:23 PM
Personality
Eyes
Intelligence
Nice smelling body odor

LunarWeaver
09-23-2006, 08:32 PM
I chose money :jess:

Madame Adequate
09-23-2006, 08:32 PM
The numerous votes for eyes, personality, and brains, makes me think I really should have a lot more ladyfriends with 'privileges'. :(

Christmas I like dressing like a genius stormtrooper, what do you say to that? :jess: :hat:

Zeromus_X
09-23-2006, 08:34 PM
Althletic guys, but not so athletic that they're completely braindead.

Decessus
09-23-2006, 08:35 PM
I like taking long walks on the beach.

Peegee
09-23-2006, 08:41 PM
And this is the female version of my 'What do you most like about girls Thread'?

Uhhh.. I like nothing about guys... because I'm a guy myself and that would be just wierd...

But you girls can tell us :D Feel free to pick 3 options from my Poll up there :)

Go!

I prefer to be in the company of men who are in good shape rather than obese. However I don't judge males as harshly as females because....

get this...

I'm not gay.

Gasp.

However you'll more likely than not find a similar opinion with most women, so I'm not too worried here.

Russielloyd
09-23-2006, 08:52 PM
I like guys when they're women.

Well there's a topic like that already going. :p

~*~Celes~*~
09-23-2006, 09:24 PM
I can't really vote because there are a lot of attributes I prefer in a guy.

-Intelligence- Okay. I prefer a guy who I can sit down and have mature conversations with. However, immature ones are always fun too! :)

-Personality- A guy who will love me no matter how I am and who can always make me smile no matter what's gone wrong in my day. Also, I want him to be trustworthy, honest, and open with me, rather than a guy who goes around and says one thing and does something completely different.

-Humor- I am a complete klutz sometimes and I can be pretty silly when I so choose. I don't want a guy who will look at me in anger and say "I'm so ashamed to have you as my girl! When will you grow up?!". Instead, I prefer a guy who will smile and laugh along with me.

-Love- In my opinion, if you're not in love with the person, don't say you are just to make them happy. If you're going to tell someone you love them, mean it with all of your heart. I prefer a guy that tells me he loves me and has that shine in his eyes that tells me he's not just saying it to make me feel good...and that he actually means it. I want to feel it all over me that he loves me.

-Looks- I don't care about looks very much. When you're in love, you're either blind to faults, or you see the faults and love them even more because of it. My guy doesn't have to have his ribs sticking out so far that I can count 'em for me to love him because I'm not as dense as other girls who only go for skinny guys with bulging muscles. A bit of muscle is good though :)

-Hygeine- I won't lie. A guy who smells good wins in my book :) I don't want to have to scoot 1/2 a mile away from a guy because he smells strongly of B.O. 'cause that's just....blegh...>.<

-Height- I'm 4' 10 1/2", so it's not hard for me to find a guy who's taller :) I don't have much of a preference here because well...when you're as short as me, it's almost impossible to find a guy shorter than you ^_^

-"Package" size- Not important. As long as you're able to give me kids someday, that's all that matters. Now, if you somehow become sterile, we can adopt! :)

-Overal Body look- I'm one of the girls who's more attracted to eyes, hair, smile, hands, facial hair, and nose. I have a big love for blue-green eyes because they're the best looking to me. As for hair, I like to play with my guy's hair. Don't ask why 'cause I have no idea o.o. Smile-wise, I don't care if the teeth are slightly crooked, because slightly crooked might be kind of cute. However, I do prefer guys with nice smiles ^^ Hands...this one is tough because I don't know exactly why I notice the hands. I guess the only thing in this category that I can say is if your fingernails are longer than mine and if they're short enough that you barely have finger nails at all...eew. As for facial hair, when I was younger, I used to be grossed out by facial hair, but now I like at least a bit of stubble. Something about it just....gets me ^_^ Cleanly-shaven looks are good too though! ~_^ Now for the nose. I'm not sure exactly what to say here either, but I can say that...I have a thing for pointy noses now ^-^

-Religion- As long as you aren't atheist, you're good in my book. I believe in religious tolerance and all, but I don't want to marry a guy who absolutely hates God and doesn't believe in him at all.

-Ambition- I want a guy who I can share my dreams with and who will share his dreams with me. I'm a big dreamer, so I often have dreams to share, and I want my guy to do the same. If he doesn't have as many dreams as me, that's okay, but I at least want him to have dreams.

-Values- Family is important to me. I want a guy who will at least respect my values if he doesn't have the same ones, because that would make me happier than anything.

-Interests- If a guy doesn't have all the same interests, I don't mind. However, having at least some shared interests is excellent because we have something to talk about. I dont' want to start talking about my favorite game only to have him tune me out and not listen at all @_@

-Money- I don't care how rich or poor my guy is. However I at least want him to have a job so that he's attempting to earn money...I mean, I don't want to be the only money-earner in the house who has to not only pay bills, but feed the kids too. That just doesn't work for me.

I'll add more as I think of more ^_^

BardTard
09-23-2006, 09:51 PM
I love pretty boys :D

Zeldy
09-24-2006, 12:23 AM
I don't like really thin "scrawny" guys -- Like when you give them a hug and there is NOTHING to hug. I like it when you give a lad a hug and like Rye said, he's taller, and Ooh I just love hugs. I love a lad who gives nice hugs, and lots and lots of them.

yunacy
09-24-2006, 01:57 AM
i like hot ones

kikimm
09-24-2006, 02:00 AM
Good lips. And teeth. That might sound odd, but these things are very important to me.

Reles
09-24-2006, 02:07 AM
Personality. Then if I had to pick a physical feature that's my favorite, then eyes, but I'm not very picky.

roxy
09-24-2006, 03:28 AM
Eyes and personality.
A good set of eyes are hot.

daggertrepe
09-24-2006, 03:53 PM
My ideal man is Jesse McCartney. Please don't laugh.

~SapphireStar~
09-24-2006, 06:46 PM
I like guys that are big and strong and can throw me into the air and catch me! Like in the movies!

Thats is just what Dan was like. Big and strong, his leg muscles were huge cause he played rugby and always rugby tackled me! I prefer a guy to have more meat on him then me. I dont do skinny guys.

Xander
09-24-2006, 06:50 PM
Feet with socks on are so cute.

Croyles
09-28-2006, 08:26 PM
http://my.opera.com/Mathilda/homes/albums/44730/thumbs/2-71.jpg_thumb.jpg

Ladies! This is me. Can you handle that much sex appeal?

And please could you hook up one of your friends with my brother:

http://home.freeuk.com/markaldridge/ugly/male/up-men-00004.jpg

Quindiana Jones
09-28-2006, 08:28 PM
^ It's Popeye's dad!

Perhaps I shouldn't have voted then...