PDA

View Full Version : Transvestites and Transexuals!

The Devil Man
09-23-2006, 03:40 PM
While creating my two 'What do you most like about guys/girls' Threads, I realised this...

I had discriminated against transexuals! :eek:

Because transexuals fit into neither the girls category or the guys category... But they deserve their own Thread for sure!

So the topic(s) of this Thread are:

1: Should guys who were once girls be considered women?
2: Should girls who attach a ding-dong be called men?
3: Would you date a girl who once upon a time had a ding-a-ling? :eek:
4: Would you date a guy who once had Fun-Bags? :drool:

And the transvestite stuff:

5: What do you think of men who dress up as women?
6: And finally... what do you think of women who dress up as guys?

Discuss!

Rye
09-23-2006, 03:44 PM
I love pretending to be a girl. :bigsmile:

I mean... I'd probably be seriously bothered if I were dating a guy who was once a girl. That's just me though. xD

Mirage
09-23-2006, 03:49 PM
Tranvestite and transexual isn't the same as all. Get your facts straight before you make a poll.

Venom
09-23-2006, 03:59 PM
I have no problem with Transgender people. But I really wouldnt want to date one.

The Devil Man
09-23-2006, 04:06 PM
Tranvestite and transexual isn't the same as all. Get your facts straight before you make a poll.

It's just a 'stand-out Thread title'. Don't get too excited because you have a dictionary. Anyone reading the Poll and the First Post can see what the Thread is about. Polls and Thread topics don't have to be 100% together (About 95% will do). And I don't want to confuse the Poll by asking too many different questions in it at once. Nor do I want to create multiple similar Threads. Geddit now?

Anyway.... over to you everyone else! Whats your views and opinions on Transexual and Transvestites?

daggertrepe
09-23-2006, 04:33 PM
Trannies=no.

LunarWeaver
09-23-2006, 04:39 PM
People care too much about too little these days. I'm friends with people based on their personality, not what clothes they're wearing and not what surgeries they've had, and not any other appearance factor for that matter.

And I would simply refer to them as whatever gender they feel they are.

Mirage
09-23-2006, 04:45 PM

It's just a 'stand-out Thread title'. Don't get too excited because you have a dictionary. Anyone reading the Poll and the First Post can see what the Thread is about. Polls and Thread topics don't have to be 100% together (About 95% will do). And I don't want to confuse the Poll by asking too many different questions in it at once. Nor do I want to create multiple similar Threads. Geddit now?

Anyway.... over to you everyone else! Whats your views and opinions on Transexual and Transvestites?

Lacks a poll option for transvestites though. It looked like you put them both under one in the poll.

Christmas
09-23-2006, 04:47 PM
i won't mind dating Rye or SHASHA if they got turned into men. :bigsmile:

McLovin'
09-23-2006, 08:23 PM
Trans are not human.

Madame Adequate
09-23-2006, 08:24 PM
I identify people however they ask me to identify them, unless I'm actively wanting to wind them up.

Breine
09-23-2006, 08:37 PM
No, I don't think so. If a guy was born a girl, but has made the choice to change his gender then he probably wouldn't like it if people called him a girl. I'd find it disrespectful to call him a girl if he didn't want me to.

Well, if a girl has just "attached" a penis and nothing else she's probably just a "shemale". On the other hand if she's had a full body makeover I would consider her a man.

3: Would you date a girl who once upon a time had a ding-a-ling?
No, I probably wouldn't.

It's totally fine by me. If that's what they want to do then I cannot see why I should have any problems with it.

Look above.

stuffing
09-23-2006, 08:49 PM
Trans are not human.

then what are they?

Vincent, Thunder God
09-23-2006, 10:28 PM
I have no problems with the existence of transvestites or transexuals, and yes, nature can make mistakes. However, I would never even consider dating one! Definetly not.

Madame Adequate
09-23-2006, 11:33 PM
Trans are not human.

then what are they?

Transhumans, clearly :D

StarChild
09-24-2006, 12:10 AM
i find transexuals interesting, but i wouldn't date them.

mooglebunni608
09-24-2006, 12:14 AM
I have no opinion on transexuals, but I find transvestites very very hot ^_~

Peegee
09-24-2006, 12:24 AM
Gender and sex are mutually exclusive. Also a man who mutilates his penis and has breast implants isn't a woman.

~SapphireStar~
09-24-2006, 06:48 PM
If they want to alter their bodies, its none of my business and good for them. Would I date one? Probably not. I would feel quite strange in doing so.

NorthernChaosGod
09-25-2006, 09:14 AM
No and no.

RiseToFall
09-25-2006, 09:40 AM
Because transexuals fit into neither the girls category or the guys category... But they deserve their own Thread for sure!

I don't understand that statement. If a guy transformed his body into that of a female, than he would be a she and vice versa. So why is it that they deserve their own category? A transexual can reply to either your girls thread or your guys thread depending on their gender.

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
09-25-2006, 12:10 PM
Sick freaks:rolleyes2

Polaris
09-25-2006, 12:16 PM

Ding-song? Look slike the door bell! ^^ Yeah, why not?

3: Would you date a girl who once upon a time had a ding-a-ling?

Ding-a-ling? Now are we in China? I wouldn't date a girl!

4: Would you date a guy who once had Fun-Bags?

Well if the guy is NOW a guy... yeah!

And the transvestite stuff:

[/QUOTE]

It's up to them!

Rosenti
09-25-2006, 12:21 PM
No No No No! WRONG!

DarkLadyNyara
09-25-2006, 10:20 PM
If someone identifies as a man, i consider them one.

See above

3: Would you date a girl who once upon a time had a ding-a-ling? Possibly. It depends on the person. *coughudsunacough*

4: Would you date a guy who once had Fun-Bags?
I don't do guys, period, so no.

I have a cousin who does this. Hey, if that's what works for you...

See above. (except for the cousin part)

I'm a lesbian, and that might explain why I have a pretty fluid concept of gender.

Roto13
09-25-2006, 10:27 PM
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i27/rotothirteen/Frankenfurter.gif

I'd hit it.

rubah
09-25-2006, 10:35 PM
They ought to be treated as the gender they make themselves out to be. We don't discriminate against tomboys, and we oughtn't discriminate against nancyboys (and it's becoming less common).

Still, I wouldn't want to date one, and I don't think it's right to change your sex. That's not to say they can't do it though.

Anaisa
09-25-2006, 10:43 PM

I don't understand that statement. If a guy transformed his body into that of a female, than he would be a she and vice versa. So why is it that they deserve their own category? A transexual can reply to either your girls thread or your guys thread depending on their gender.They can't transform their body into that of a female. If they could, they'd be able to have children.
1: Should guys who were once girls be considered women? No. I'd class them more as hermaphodite.

2: Should girls who attach a ding-dong be called men?No. They should be called girls with attached ding dongs.

3: Would you date a girl who once upon a time had a ding-a-ling? No.

4: Would you date a guy who once had Fun-Bags? No.

5: What do you think of men who dress up as women?Their good for a laugh.

6: And finally... what do you think of women who dress up as guys?Their good for a laugh.

Decessus
09-25-2006, 10:58 PM
Psychotic's an alright person.

Roto13
09-26-2006, 01:01 AM
Wearing a dress doesn't make you a woman. It makes you a man in a dress.

Moon Rabbits
09-26-2006, 01:46 AM
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i27/rotothirteen/Frankenfurter.gif

I'd hit it.

I was hoping I could make the first RHPS reference :(!