PDA

View Full Version : The Emissary

TidusMaster
09-23-2006, 07:26 PM
ok,im stuck on a mission. this is wat it is...
The emissary,its a bastok mission. this is wat i did....
i made the peace offering with the yagudo peeps, and then all that crap. i didnt do the dread dragon part though,not yet. then i went to sandoria to do the warcheif thing.i killed the warcheif, and then i went back to harver in the chattue. he said "go to your countrys consulate" and then i went to northern sandorias bastokian consulate and he says "you have to go to chattue for more info" wat do i do? its almost like im going in circles! help me!!!

Bahamut2000X
09-23-2006, 07:51 PM
Umm...how can you do the war chief AND the yagudo peace offering?

The was the mission works is which ever country you go to first, you do something to help them. Such as windurst the peace offering. Then once that is done you go to the next country, and it's garunteed that the final country will be the dragon fight no matter what, without need of the other little mssion thing. So if you've done the windurst part, then inSandy you just need the CS then go straight for the dragon.

Levian
09-23-2006, 08:02 PM
Did you completely finish the Windurst part? Maybe you forgot to speak to someone or some lame little thing like that. Look up in your mission menu and see what it says next to your mission, it should say windurst or san d'oria.

TidusMaster
09-24-2006, 05:58 PM
ok,but wats a CS? and yes, i did complete the windrust part,except that i didnt kill the dragon there.

Del Murder
09-24-2006, 06:00 PM
CS = cut scene.

TidusMaster
09-24-2006, 06:10 PM
which CS are you talking about? the one with harver at the Chattue? and where is the dragon?