PDA

View Full Version : Shamelessly pimping an OOAK Vincent Plushie, yo! XD

pegasusxcroquet
09-23-2006, 08:29 PM
Good lord, I feel like such a spammish troll! [ So it's not really 'shamelessly pimping' now is it..? lol. ]
My first post here on this godly forum, and it has to be this! ;_; Hopefully it's in an acceptable place, as I was generally unsure where the best place was to post it, so...mods, move it as you see fit. ^^;
Er, anyway, a good friend of mine is a talented plushie artist [ I have a three smaller ones, and one poseable two-footer, and they're grand. XD ] and she's going nuts trying to find the money to get her sister something she's been lusting after for years this year for Christmas, so she's put up a lovely poseable Vincent!Plushie for sale on the bay. :3 Here's a sample image of the plush - I'd post more, but I feel guilty enough for doing this, let alone raping this place's bandwidth with mass image dumps, so the rest of her images can be found at her auction here - www.eyesonff.com

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f162/PegasusxCroquet/86_1.jpg

Feel free to brick me in the head! ^^;

Levian
09-23-2006, 08:41 PM
Ooh. I like how it turns into Tifa when you undress it. :D

stuffing
09-23-2006, 08:45 PM
Ooh. I like how it turns into Tifa when you undress it. :D

gasp

LunarWeaver
09-23-2006, 08:51 PM
Shameless pimping is my favorite kind of pimping :jess:

I think your friend has made a cute plushie :cat:

..Perhaps the topic can be...do you own any plushies :shifty: ... to which I say no, but I want a Kossy plushie from Xenosaga someday.

Alive-Cat
09-23-2006, 08:58 PM
I don't know what a plushie is. :bigsmile:

Old Manus
09-23-2006, 10:19 PM
I feel like such a spammish troll sometimes too.

Leeza
09-23-2006, 10:36 PM
Yeah...advertising.